JPresta.com

[Module] Page Cache - speed up your shop

The "Advanced dispatcher" function will be working together with Pagacache module in the next release?

Kind regards,

I don't think it is possible since they override the same method in the same class. There is no automatic merge.

Hi

After installing module, I've lost information about "Sources" in new orders. How can I bring it back for new orders?

Kind regards

Kuba

Edited by pogodno_69 (see edit history)

After installing module, I've lost information about "Sources" in new orders. How can I bring it back for new orders?

Hi, where is this information? I don't see it in my Prestashop. Do you have a screenshot? Maybe it comes from a module?

Hi, where is this information? I don't see it in my Prestashop. Do you have a screenshot? Maybe it comes from a module?

There is no information, but it happened just after installing module, so that's my suspicions.

There is no information, but it happened just after installing module, so that's my suspicions.

I mean the "Sources", where is it?

In order window, between "Customer information" and "Shipping address".

Sorry, I don't have this block in my different Prestashop installs. Does it come back if you uninstall PageCache?

Sorry, I don't have this block in my different Prestashop installs. Does it come back if you uninstall PageCache?

Yes, it's back.

It's called "Sources" in AdminOrders  (In "Location" -> "Translations")

Presta 1.5.6.2

Edited by pogodno_69 (see edit history)

I read something in this topic about this module not being compatible with the module "pretty url".

Can this module be used with the one mentioned hereunder, I have version 1.0 (or is it the same)?  

http://www.fmemodules.com/en/49-pretty-urls.html

Je ne connais pas ce module je ne sais donc pas s'il est compatible. Toutefois s'il ne l'ai pas je vous rembourserai.

Je déconseille ce genre de module; contrairement à ce qui est dit cela n'influe en rien sur le classement SEO parcontre il faut veiller à ce ne pas avoir de doublons...

PrestaShop has just released a new version of the Google Analytics module.

The module now features User ID tracking.

Does anyone know if this means that the Google Analytics modules has be loaded dynamic now? I assume so since it will now include a variable user id.

Is there any known problems with making the Google Analytics module dynamic?

• Like 1

Yes, it's back.

It's called "Sources" in AdminOrders  (In "Location" -> "Translations")

Presta 1.5.6.2

Ok, I found out. Sources cannot be set anymore with PageCache because the cache skip the Prestashop engine (this is its purpose).

I recommend using anaytics tools like Google Analytics to make stats (it's faster for your shop and avoid crawlers to make noise).

Ok, I found out. Sources cannot be set anymore with PageCache because the cache skip the Prestashop engine (this is its purpose).

I recommend using anaytics tools like Google Analytics to make stats (it's faster for your shop and avoid crawlers to make noise).

Thanks for answer.

Hello.

Could you please help me? I installed Page Cache module with default configuration, but I have message no cache available :-( on each page.

What should I do to fix it?

Thank you.

PrestaShop version: 1.6.0.9

Current theme in use: leostyl

Could you please help me? I installed Page Cache module with default configuration, but I have message no cache available :-( on each page.

What should I do to fix it?

First, try to reset the module. If it does not help send me temporary access to admin in private or here: https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/ecrire-au-developpeur?id_product=7939

• Like 1

First, try to reset the module. If it does not help send me temporary access to admin in private or here: https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/ecrire-au-developpeur?id_product=7939

I uninstalled module and removed it from FTP because I wanted to reload and reinstall it. But after that I can't download and install module via addons.prestashop.com in my AdminPanel. Could you please clarify, how can I download last version of your module?

I uninstalled module and removed it from FTP because I wanted to reload and reinstall it. But after that I can't download and install module via addons.prestashop.com in my AdminPanel. Could you please clarify, how can I download last version of your module?

Ask me here: https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/ecrire-au-developpeur?id_product=7939 I will send it to you

Hello,

First,very cool module, it really helped speed up my store.

I have a problem thought! I can't make it work with the popular module Live Chat Pro (by Pro Quality).

I added the hook to the dynamic module section in Page Cache configuration, but I still can't get the chat window to work correctly, the chat discussion breaks up.

Can you please help me!

Hi,  I bought the module yesterday and installed it but I get blank index page, it looks like controller is getting override or something. I have emailed you with my ftp info but have not got any response?

I have a problem thought! I can't make it work with the popular module Live Chat Pro (by Pro Quality).

I added the hook to the dynamic module section in Page Cache configuration, but I still can't get the chat window to work correctly, the chat discussion breaks up.

Can you please help me!

Sure, send me temporary access to admin in private or here: https://addons.prest...id_product=7939 I will have a look

Hi,  I bought the module yesterday and installed it but I get blank index page, it looks like controller is getting override or something. I have emailed you with my ftp info but have not got any response?

I just answered to your email.

When I buy the module the version was 2.6.1, it is working good in production environment with prestashop 1.6.0.14. I'm planning to update prestashop to version 1.6.1.1. I made it on my development environment. After the update I uninstalled cache module and installed the new version 3.0, but I have problems with it. Basically it is working, but I have problems with this: "Once you have a product in your cart, display an other page and see if cart still contains the products you added", I added a product from home page, and the cart is empty on other pages, just on homepage contains the product. Is there still available version 2.6.3?

The "Advanced dispatcher" feature of the "Advanced URL" module is not compatible with PageCache.

Here is a procedure to be able to install both:

1. install Advanced URL module
  2. disable the "Advanced dispatcher" feature
  3. delete the "dispatch" function located in file /overrides/classes/Dispatcher.php
  4. install PageCache

Hi 

can you please be more precise for me? :o)

How does the dispatch function (instruction No.3) look like? I do not want to delete too much or something wrong.

Many thanks!

can you please be more precise for me? :o)

How does the dispatch function (instruction No.3) look like? I do not want to delete too much or something wrong.

Remove from line "public function dispatch()" to the closing "}"

public function dispatch()
{
     the content of the method
}

When I buy the module the version was 2.6.1, it is working good in production environment with prestashop 1.6.0.14. I'm planning to update prestashop to version 1.6.1.1. I made it on my development environment. After the update I uninstalled cache module and installed the new version 3.0, but I have problems with it. Basically it is working, but I have problems with this: "Once you have a product in your cart, display an other page and see if cart still contains the products you added", I added a product from home page, and the cart is empty on other pages, just on homepage contains the product. Is there still available version 2.6.3?

Contact me through the support link and I will have a look to analyse what is going wrong.

Hello,

Following an update of PrestaShop in 1.6.1.1 and server migration.

I have this error that appears in Bo and module. Website quoted the module is not working. What can I do?

"Overrides are disabled in Performance tab to Page Cache is disabled."

Thank you in advance for your help.

Following an update of PrestaShop in 1.6.1.1 and server migration.
I have this error that appears in Bo and module. Website quoted the module is not working. What can I do?
"Overrides are disabled in Performance tab to Page Cache is disabled."

During an upgrade overrides are disabled, you must go in Performances page and enable it.

Where do I specify dynamic modules in the new v3 interface?

EDIT: No "Dynamic Modules" tab like in the demo at your site:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ru5eu37ua9670k/pagecache.png?dl=0

Using 1.6.1.2

In V3 you must go back in test mode to select dynamic modules (for security reason). I think I will display it in read only mode because you are not the first to ask :-)

Tried to reset the module prior to reading your response. Now it won't reinstall :-/

Throws:

The following module(s) could not be installed properly:

• pagecache : 
        Kan ikke installere, springer over Funktionen getDefaultGroupId i klassen Customer er allerede overskrevet.
        Kan ikke installere, springer over Funktionen getDefaultGroupId i klassen Customer er allerede overskrevet.
        An error occured during PageCache installation. If you need help ask for support here: http://jpresta.com/en/contact-us

= Could not install, skipping Feature getDefaultGroupId in class Customer is already overwritten.

Edited by Morten Borg (see edit history)

• pagecache : 

An error occured during PageCache installation. If you need help ask for support here: http://jpresta.com/en/contact-us

= Could not install, skipping Feature getDefaultGroupId in class Customer is already overwritten.

Overrides are not well uninstalled. You must remove them manually before re-install.

How do I do it manually? Can I just replace certain files with the files from the PS installer?

No! :-)

Contact me via the support and I will help you with temporary access to FTP (/override directory)

hi, 

I have Prestashop 1.6.0.6

I have just installed the module and I have an issues, sometime my cart is well updated on load and sometime not.

I had a look at the javascript console and get this :

Cannot treat PageCache infos box: $.cookie is not a function TypeError: $.cookie is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (http://91.121.93.37:9090/?dbgpagecache=0:1834:39)
    at fire (http://91.121.93.37:9090/themes/roseindigo/js/libs/vendor.js:2913:30)
    at Object.self.fireWith [as resolveWith] (http://91.121.93.37:9090/themes/roseindigo/js/libs/vendor.js:3025:7)
    at Function.jQuery.extend.ready (http://91.121.93.37:9090/themes/roseindigo/js/libs/vendor.js:398:13)
    at HTMLDocument.completed (http://91.121.93.37:9090/themes/roseindigo/js/libs/vendor.js:93:10)

I have discover that the Cookie plugin was missing from my /js/jquery/plugins directory 

I have download the plugin here (https://github.com/js-cookie/js-cookie) and upload to the /js/jquery/plugins dir 

now my js includes looks right 

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/plugins/jquery.cooki-plugin.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/plugins/jquery.cookie-plugin.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/modules/pagecache/views/js/pagecache.js"></script> 

but I still get this issue, any idea to help me fix this ?

I have also some data missing is the page cache panel :

vwmG6Dq.png?12

Thanks for your help

Edited by TarGz (see edit history)

I have discover that the Cookie plugin was missing from my /js/jquery/plugins directory 

I have download the plugin here (https://github.com/js-cookie/js-cookie) and upload to the /js/jquery/plugins dir 

now my js includes looks right 

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/plugins/jquery.cooki-plugin.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/jquery/plugins/jquery.cookie-plugin.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/modules/pagecache/views/js/pagecache.js"></script> 

but I still get this issue, any idea to help me fix this ?

You should only have one jquery.cooki-plugin.js (the 'e' of cookie depends of the Prestashop version).

Did you clear the cache of PageCache?

I have remove the cookie.js plugin and clear the PageCache. 

I had two jQuery and I manage to remove the error, now I still have this issue :

Sometime the 'ajaxCart.updateCart();' is called sometime it's not, I can't find why.

Tu es français ?

Edited by TarGz (see edit history)

I have remove the cookie.js plugin and clear the PageCache. 

I had two jQuery and I manage to remove the error, now I still have this issue :

Sometime the 'ajaxCart.updateCart();' is called sometime it's not, I can't find why.

Tu es français ?

Oui je suis français. Contacte moi via l'addons ici, j'analyserai ton problème.

Hello 

Is there a way to disable the module for an IP adresse? I want to enable the module for all my visitor. But since I do a lot of css ant  changes, I want to disable it for me! So how to work with this as a developper? I dont want to always clear cache or use a testserver...

Is there a way to disable the module for an IP adresse? I want to enable the module for all my visitor. But since I do a lot of css ant  changes, I want to disable it for me! So how to work with this as a developper? I dont want to always clear cache or use a testserver...

It's not possible but as a work-around try by adding "?delpagecache=1" in the URL, this should force the cache to be refreshed.

Dear Vladimir, I have error message

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Invalid product vars' in /var/www/growlight.ru/classes/Link.php:106 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/PageCacheDAO.php(437): LinkCore->getProductLink(0) #1 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/PageCacheDAO.php(389): PageCacheDAO::_getDefaultLink('product', '0') #2 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/PageCacheDAO.php(184): PageCacheDAO::clearCacheOfObject('product', '0', true) #3 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/pagecache.php(1404): PageCacheDAO::triggerReffreshment() #4 /var/www/growlight.ru/override/classes/Dispatcher.php(324): PageCache::getCacheFile() #5 /var/www/growlight.ru/override/classes/Dispatcher.php(134): Dispatcher->dispatch_16() #6 /var/www/growlight.ru/index.php(28): Dispatcher->dispatch() #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/growlight.ru/classes/Link.php on line 106

What I can do to fix it?

Hello,

we're having huge issues with this. Either with your module PageCache or module (SuperCheckout v3.0.3 - by Knowband).

Since we activated both these modules on our prestashop 1.6.0.9 our customers are complaining their orders are not recognized. They claim they get confirmation that order is done and pending but there's no order in the system and there's no order confirmation over the email.

Also, some customers claim that they pick some other delivery method and the system gives them another one if the order does go through.

However, some orders come through normally. This is claimed by our returning customers who know how to make an order FYI.

There's no errors in apache logs regarding this.

Does anyone have issues like this or did have? I'm lost as i dont know if i should contact your support or Knowband's.

we're having huge issues with this. Either with your module PageCache or module (SuperCheckout v3.0.3 - by Knowband).

Since we activated both these modules on our prestashop 1.6.0.9 our customers are complaining their orders are not recognized. They claim they get confirmation that order is done and pending but there's no order in the system and there's no order confirmation over the email.

Also, some customers claim that they pick some other delivery method and the system gives them another one if the order does go through.

However, some orders come through normally. This is claimed by our returning customers who know how to make an order FYI.

There's no errors in apache logs regarding this.

Does anyone have issues like this or did have? I'm lost as i dont know if i should contact your support or Knowband's.

Well, since PageCache does not cache any page in the order process I think it is not related to PageCache. I suggest you to contact Knowband, I guess it's free :-)

Dear Vladimir, I have error message

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Invalid product vars' in /var/www/growlight.ru/classes/Link.php:106 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/PageCacheDAO.php(437): LinkCore->getProductLink(0) #1 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/PageCacheDAO.php(389): PageCacheDAO::_getDefaultLink('product', '0') #2 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/PageCacheDAO.php(184): PageCacheDAO::clearCacheOfObject('product', '0', true) #3 /var/www/growlight.ru/modules/pagecache/pagecache.php(1404): PageCacheDAO::triggerReffreshment() #4 /var/www/growlight.ru/override/classes/Dispatcher.php(324): PageCache::getCacheFile() #5 /var/www/growlight.ru/override/classes/Dispatcher.php(134): Dispatcher->dispatch_16() #6 /var/www/growlight.ru/index.php(28): Dispatcher->dispatch() #7 {main} thrown in /var/www/growlight.ru/classes/Link.php on line 106

What I can do to fix it?

It's fixed (handled) in v3.02 but I think it's a bug from Prestashop 1.6.1

Well, since PageCache does not cache any page in the order process I think it is not related to PageCache. I suggest you to contact Knowband, I guess it's free :-)

But you do realize that the quickcheckout module by Knowbrand changes the order link/process a bit? How does the page cache module know this is an order?

But you do realize that the quickcheckout module by Knowbrand changes the order link/process a bit? How does the page cache module know this is an order?

It only caches a white list of controllers (pages): Home, Categories, Products, CMS, New products, Best sales, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Contact form, Prices drop, Sitemap

Hi, Joemartin. Since I only ship products to a single country, is there a way to force PageCache to generate only 1 cache file for index, 1 cache file per category, etc.?

Hi, Joemartin. Since I only ship products to a single country, is there a way to force PageCache to generate only 1 cache file for index, 1 cache file per category, etc.?

PageCache only generate cache for pages that are displayed, so if you only have 1 country it will not generate cache for other countries. What is the problem exactly?

no cache, if I change the language.
The following window appears with the test mode and is visible to everyone

kein Cache, wenn ich die Sprache umstelle.

Es erscheint das Fenster mit dem Testmode und ist für jeden sichtbar.
  • Like 1

no cache, if I change the language.

What do you mean?

The following window appears with the test mode and is visible to everyone

It's visible only if you add the dbgpagecache parameter. And if you push in production it will not be visible anymore

Hi,

When I have 1 item in stock of Product A, and customer buys Product A, the remaining amount is 0.

On the product page the page updates to 'Out of Stock', but on the product-list the product stays marked 'In stock'.

In other words, the quantity change doesn't trigger the cache to be refreshed for the product-list. It works correctly on the product page itself.

Do you have a simple fix for this issue?

I use version 2.60 of the module with PS 1.6.0.14.

Also, in PS Addons I noticed V3.0 is released. Where can I find the changelog?

Thank you,

Christiaan

When I have 1 item in stock of Product A, and customer buys Product A, the remaining amount is 0.

On the product page the page updates to 'Out of Stock', but on the product-list the product stays marked 'In stock'.

In other words, the quantity change doesn't trigger the cache to be refreshed for the product-list. It works correctly on the product page itself.

Do you have a simple fix for this issue?

I use version 2.60 of the module with PS 1.6.0.14.

Also, in PS Addons I noticed V3.0 is released. Where can I find the changelog?

I just modified the first message of this thread to update the changelog

Your problem is probably solved in 3.01 that fix a bug with single language stores.

PageCache only generate cache for pages that are displayed, so if you only have 1 country it will not generate cache for other countries. What is the problem exactly?

PageCache is currently hurting my store's performance rather than improving it. For example (measured with pingdom tools):

Before.WithoutPC: Total load time: 2.7 seconds

Before.WithPC: Total load time: 1.7 seconds

Now.WithPC: Total load time: 3.4 seconds

When measured with GTMetrix, things just get worse with >1 second for the performance hit with PC enabled. That's why I decided to check PC statistics as an attempt to get this fixed, and noticed that it showed several cache same urls but with different parameters (i.e. country 1, 2, 4, etc.). 

I'm using PS 1.6.1.4 at the momment.

PageCache is currently hurting my store's performance rather than improving it. For example (measured with pingdom tools):

Before.WithoutPC: Total load time: 2.7 seconds

Before.WithPC: Total load time: 1.7 seconds

Now.WithPC: Total load time: 3.4 seconds

When measured with GTMetrix, things just get worse with >1 second for the performance hit with PC enabled. That's why I decided to check PC statistics as an attempt to get this fixed, and noticed that it showed several cache same urls but with different parameters (i.e. country 1, 2, 4, etc.). 

I'm using PS 1.6.1.4 at the momment.

This is weird, there is probably something wrong.

Countries can change depending on address of customer and it needs different cache since prices can change depending on this country.

Hey,

we have big troubles with your shop an page cache module. After one or two day running the module our shop stops step by step to work:

• At the beginning only some product pages are not available (500 error)
  • Then more and more pages are unavailable
  • Later backend stopps work also 500 error
  • at the end nothing works

If i look at ftp there are many class_index in cache folder, but without file extension. And for me its not possible to delete them via ftp. I get the error "disc quota exceeded". My hoster has to go on the server to the folder and delete them manually. On the web server we have enough space.

If module is off everything works fine, but veeeeeery slowly :(

The first time we got this error was as i regenerated images in beckend. But tonight this error come by itself.

Thank you for your help!

Eugen

Hey,

we have big troubles with your shop an page cache module. After one or two day running the module our shop stops step by step to work:

• At the beginning only some product pages are not available (500 error)
  • Then more and more pages are unavailable
  • Later backend stopps work also 500 error
  • at the end nothing works

If i look at ftp there are many class_index in cache folder, but without file extension. And for me its not possible to delete them via ftp. I get the error "disc quota exceeded". My hoster has to go on the server to the folder and delete them manually. On the web server we have enough space.

If module is off everything works fine, but veeeeeery slowly :(

The first time we got this error was as i regenerated images in beckend. But tonight this error come by itself.

Thank you for your help!

Eugen

You are probably closed to a quota limit, may be not the space but can be the file count. Try to know the limits and what is the status of your hosting account.

• Like 1

You are probably closed to a quota limit, may be not the space but can be the file count. Try to know the limits and what is the status of your hosting account.

Thank you! I had a long call with my hoster and they got perhaps the error. Our hosting package is ok, but website storage restriction were to small configurated. I ll try to use the module :)

• Like 1

Hi,
I'm on prestashop 1.6.0.9.
I bought yesterday your module.
Seems that this module is not compatible with geoip.
I have a few countries restricted. (USA not included)
I have no access to my front office and i have US based customers e-mailing me about a 503 overloaded (cannot access store from your country).
If i clear cache all the issues above are gone for a few hours, after a few hours it's start again.
Please advise.

Hi,

I went to gtmetrix.com and tested my URL.

24,8 seconds for page load time.

Need help.

I answered you on addons customer support. I think overrides are not well installed.

Hello,

I understand that ps_jm_pagecache_bl table is created by this module, but it is getting very large, if I am dropping it, what will be the consequence, do you agree I dropping it???

thanks

Hello,

I understand that ps_jm_pagecache_bl table is created by this module, but it is getting very large, if I am dropping it, what will be the consequence, do you agree I dropping it???

thanks

You better clear the cache from PageCache configuration page. This table is required to know how to refresh the cache.

The table will be fed again, but it prevents to have obsolete data.

Remove from line "public function dispatch()" to the closing "}"

public function dispatch()
{
     the content of the method
}

Hi

I have tried it in man ways by now. 

1. Pagecache de-installed

2. disable advanced dispatcher mode in Advanced URL

3. remove dispatch function in dispatcher.php

but it will not work no matter what i do -> site will not be available in browser. just not reachable at all. tried enabling dispatcher overwrite in advanced URL, site will come back with 404. so right now it is running again with dispatcher overwrite of advanced URL ON and dispatcher left unmodified.

how can i use your module? 

Hi

I have tried it in man ways by now. 

1. Pagecache de-installed

2. disable advanced dispatcher mode in Advanced URL

3. remove dispatch function in dispatcher.php

but it will not work no matter what i do -> site will not be available in browser. just not reachable at all. tried enabling dispatcher overwrite in advanced URL, site will come back with 404. so right now it is running again with dispatcher overwrite of advanced URL ON and dispatcher left unmodified.

how can i use your module? 

I invite you to contact me here if you bought on addons or here if you bought it on jpresta.com so I can analyse your problem.

I am trying out a new VPS Server. The tech team offered me to use nginx.

Is there any problem when combining your module with nginx? Is it a clever idea? It seems to offer fast page load...

I am trying out a new VPS Server. The tech team offered me to use nginx.

Is there any problem when combining your module with nginx? Is it a clever idea? It seems to offer fast page load...

There is no problem to use nginx. I don't know much but a lot of people say that it is faster than apache.

I have an issue with logged in users. If user is logged in the welcome message not changes to the name of customer. in the template i use $is_logged, but now its not working. How to fix this problem?

Thank you.

I have an issue with logged in users. If user is logged in the welcome message not changes to the name of customer. in the template i use $is_logged, but now its not working. How to fix this problem?

You need to set the block that display the user name as dynamic. If user name is "hard coded" in theme then you have to disable cache for logged in users.

• Like 1

Thank you. I added a new hook to blockuserinfo module and now works everything. 

But now i have an other big problem in google serp. There are many many many many links with your parameters! In different variations dbgpagecache=1&delpagecache=1, dbgpagecache=1, delpagecache=1, dbgpagecache= 

You changed something in our shop to stop this behaviour, but i find more and more links in google with this parameters.

How can i stop it?

Thank you.

But now i have an other big problem in google serp. There are many many many many links with your parameters! In different variations dbgpagecache=1&delpagecache=1, dbgpagecache=1, delpagecache=1, dbgpagecache= 

You changed something in our shop to stop this behaviour, but i find more and more links in google with this parameters.

How can i stop it?

Hi, contact me via the support link, I added a feature to fix this problem (301 redirection without these parameters). This will fix the SEO without losing it.

hi there,

just bought this module and have a few questions.

if im using its, what should i do with bo>performance , should i enable smarty cache and CCC? or disable it? what about cache using memcache? 

second, im using apache with reverse proxy by nginx and cache by varnish, should i turn off the cache by varnish or it dosent have any effect on it?

thanks

Matan

if im using its, what should i do with bo>performance , should i enable smarty cache and CCC? or disable it? what about cache using memcache? 

second, im using apache with reverse proxy by nginx and cache by varnish, should i turn off the cache by varnish or it dosent have any effect on it?

Keep smarty, CCC and memcache enabled.

Some of my customers are using Varnish, I never encountered incompatilibity with it.

Hello since I am using SSL your module doesn't work correctly for me anymore. Is there a general problem with SSL an this module?

A problem which occurs: when clicking on homelogo the cart gets empty and the user is logged out...

Hello since I am using SSL your module doesn't work correctly for me anymore. Is there a general problem with SSL an this module?

A problem which occurs: when clicking on homelogo the cart gets empty and the user is logged out...

In fact the problem comes from your theme ;-)

Find the link on your logo in header.tpl or something like that. Replace

<a href="{$base_dir}"

with

<a href="{if isset($force_ssl) && $force_ssl}{$base_dir_ssl}{else}{$base_dir}{/if}"

This will keep the user in SSL. Also be sure to upgrade to the latest PageCache version.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am having errors in my error.log:

Mon Mar 28 15:26:44.151989 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 7319] [client 213.187.241.48:41543] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:26:44.151992 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 7319] [client 213.187.241.48:41543] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:30:15.795548 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5700] [client 213.187.241.48:41586] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:30:15.795592 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5700] [client 213.187.241.48:41586] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:39:20.764746 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 2066] [client 213.187.241.48:41633] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: id_product in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 57
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359361 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 35, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/videofonie/videofoon-buitenpost-met-2-beldrukknoppen.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359403 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 35, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/videofonie/videofoon-buitenpost-met-2-beldrukknoppen.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359408 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 81, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/videofonie/videofoon-buitenpost-met-2-beldrukknoppen.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359412 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 81

When i disable page cache, i dont get any errors anymore..

Any clues??

Hi,

I am having errors in my error.log:

Mon Mar 28 15:26:44.151989 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 7319] [client 213.187.241.48:41543] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:26:44.151992 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 7319] [client 213.187.241.48:41543] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:30:15.795548 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5700] [client 213.187.241.48:41586] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:30:15.795592 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 5700] [client 213.187.241.48:41586] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/stopcontacten/usb-lader-usb-stopcontact-mysterious-199-68099.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:39:20.764746 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 2066] [client 213.187.241.48:41633] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: id_product in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 57
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359361 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 35, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/videofonie/videofoon-buitenpost-met-2-beldrukknoppen.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359403 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 35, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/videofonie/videofoon-buitenpost-met-2-beldrukknoppen.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359408 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: content_only in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 81, referer: https://www.mysite.be/nl/videofonie/videofoon-buitenpost-met-2-beldrukknoppen.html
[Mon Mar 28 15:53:35.359412 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 10969] [client 213.187.241.48:41813] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/senne/web/mysite.be/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 81

When i disable page cache, i dont get any errors anymore..

Any clues??

I never got these ones. Did you try to clear Prestashop cache (in Performance page)?

Hello,

may I know does the module has effect on mobile version of the website? On desktop i know it is working but on mobile I didnt see any difference...

may I know does the module has effect on mobile version of the website? On desktop i know it is working but on mobile I didnt see any difference...

Yes, mobile version is also cached (like any other devices). To know if it works you can go back in test mode and see if the info box appears on a smartphone.

I like all the discussion about your module but 99 Euros, a little bit rich. Understand you have put a lot of hard work into it but that's a premium price. I would love for you to install and test on my store to see whether it really works before handing over the cash. Let me know if this is possible

I like all the discussion about your module but 99 Euros, a little bit rich. Understand you have put a lot of hard work into it but that's a premium price. I would love for you to install and test on my store to see whether it really works before handing over the cash. Let me know if this is possible

But it worth it :-)

There is no free trial version but the module is satisfied or refunded, you have 30 days to test it.

Hello,

I realised something, the module will make some scrips moved to the body tag instead in the head tag where it supposed to be, is there any way to solve? 

But it worth it :-)

There is no free trial version but the module is satisfied or refunded, you have 30 days to test it.

Hi JPresta,

Sorry going to go with Express Cache, it's only 39euro vs your 99euro

All the best with your module

Edited by motion2082 (see edit history)

Sorry going to go with Express Cache, it's only 39euro vs your 99euro

All the best with your module

No problem, see you soon ;-)

• Like 1

i have a bug with the module and the new PS 1.6.1.5.

attached a screen shot of debug mode enabled.