JPresta.com

[Module] Page Cache - speed up your shop

Hi, Joemartin. One question, does APC cache interfere with you module? If not, can then both work at the same time somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I don't know why it would interfere. Anyway compare with and without APC to see if it really speeds up your site.

Hi there.

When I activate Page Cache module, I get this error at the mobile home page: You must disable tokens.

See picture attached. I did not change default configuration.

What can I do?

post-395409-0-73779800-1396084707_thumb.png

Hi there.

When I activate Page Cache module, I get this error at the mobile home page: You must disable tokens.

See picture attached. I did not change default configuration.

What can I do?

Go in pagecache module configuration page, click on "resolve it for me" link in the error message. Also turn off the "Display statistics at the bottom of pages" to hide this stats block.

Good afternoon my friend, for when a function that we can only delete the Homepage cache?

I have made a change in my website (www.mundilar.net) I have added a popup module.

To it be visible, I have to erase all cache of website, if we have that option I only need to erase the Homepage cache.

Kind regards,

Good afternoon my friend, for when a function that we can only delete the Homepage cache?

I have made a change in my website (www.mundilar.net) I have added a popup module.

To it be visible, I have to erase all cache of website, if we have that option I only need to erase the Homepage cache.

Kind regards,

There is no such function but you can just edit a product that is dispayed on your home page and save it (without modification). This should do the job.

Hi Joe,

I have contacted the developer regarding this, and they asked if I can give an example of a ajax request call from pagecache that their module removes the parameters/variables for?

Cheers

Hi Joe, can you offer anything I can tell the other developer? He asked if I can give an example of the ajax request or url that their module removes variables for.

thanks

Hi Joe, can you offer anything I can tell the other developer? He asked if I can give an example of the ajax request or url that their module removes variables for.

thanks

Hi,

Here is an example: 

http://localhost/fr/?ajax=true&hook[]=displayTop|99&hook[]=displayTop|98&hook[]=displayTop|97

Anyway, ajax requests should not be redirected because it does not improve SEO and it slows down the request. In Prestashop, ajax requests all have the ajax=true parameter, they could use this one to filter out these requests.

Edited by joemartin (see edit history)

Hi,

Here is an example: 

http://localhost/fr/?ajax=true&hook[]=displayTop|99&hook[]=displayTop|98&hook[]=displayTop|97

Anyway, ajax requests should not be redirected because it does not improve SEO and it slows down the request. In Prestashop, ajax requests all have the ajax=true parameter, they could use this one to filter out these requests.

Hi Joe

Can you send a real URL that is redirected?

When they add ?ajax=true&hook[]=displayTop|99&hook[]=displayTop|98&hook[]=displayTop|97 to a URL on a real site that uses the duplicateurlredirect module, nothing is redirected.

Many thanks

Dag

Hi Joe

Can you send a real URL that is redirected?

When they add ?ajax=true&hook[]=displayTop|99&hook[]=displayTop|98&hook[]=displayTop|97 to a URL on a real site that uses the duplicateurlredirect module, nothing is redirected.

Many thanks

Dag

Well, this is a real one... The module is keeping only one hook[]= because it believe that it's a repeated parameter.

I'm trying to see that with the developper. If they don't want I will do a workaround. I keep you posted.

Thank you Joe. Since both of your modules are important/essential, and lots of people use both modules, it is great that you see the need for a solution. I hope the other developer sees it the same way.

Good news, version 2.26 which add compatibility with the "Duplicate URL redirect" module is on validation process on prestashop addons.

If you want it now contact me.

• Like 1

Good news, version 2.26 which add compatibility with the "Duplicate URL redirect" module is on validation process on prestashop addons.

If you want it now contact me.

What is this about?

What is this about?

The "Duplicate URL redirect" was removing some parameters from the ajax request done for dynamics modules. I implemented a workaround to avoid this problem.

• Like 1

Good day, Joe!

I would like to know if this page cache module is compatible with the latest prestashop 1.6 or is there a page cache module that is for prestashop 1.6

I have installed clean 1.6.0.6. to my test site. When I turn on Page Cache Module v.2.26 then Layered Navigation doesn't work.

Regards

Suren

Set debug mode on, this will enable page cache only if you add a specific parameter (not for your customer), then send me the URL of your shop here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/write-to-developper?id_product=7939

Last comment (rate 5/5) given by customer

Nice and clean module. Costs for it's price. It helps to improve page loading speed up to 4-5 times! Easy to install, fully customable and great module. Very happy using it

I feel happy today, thank you for your support, I like when customer are happy!  :D

• Like 2

Good afternoon my friend, your module is excellent my website feels much more faster now.

But I'm experiencing a problem, when you access the link bellow of one category in one language, EN example, and then you choose another language for the page, Spanish or Portuguese, everything changes in the page to that language, except the "Add to cart" and "See More" buttons that maintains in English.

But the real problem is that, if the customer then click in one of that buttons, the product page is in English again instead of be in the chosen language.

If we refresh the page after change the language, this bug is solved.

It only happens with Page Cache module on.

URL to see the problem: http://www.mundilar.net/en/66-co2-pistols-revolvers

Kind regards,

Good afternoon my friend, your module is excellent my website feels much more faster now.

But I'm experiencing a problem, when you access the link bellow of one category in one language, EN example, and then you choose another language for the page, Spanish or Portuguese, everything changes in the page to that language, except the "Add to cart" and "See More" buttons that maintains in English.

But the real problem is that, if the customer then click in one of that buttons, the product page is in English again instead of be in the chosen language.

Kind regards,

I will look at this; I think this is because first ajax call did not see the language change. When you display a second page this is ok. I keep you posted.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

I sent you version 2.28 that should fix the problem on prestashop addons website (via message).

Tell me if it's better.

• Like 1

2 days ago, my customers started reporting on my facebook that they are receiving "You cannot access this store from your country. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I made sure Geolocation by IP address is disabled and all countries checked. I went on hidemyass and tested with USA Chicago Server, indeed it is blocked.

Some facts:

• No Geo settings were done in the past few months
  • No codes were changed that might potentially affect geolocation issue
  • Entire site's cache was built 1 month ago
  • After PageCache was purged, problem is fixed

While the problem is fixed, I have some concerns. I have already built the entire store's cache a very long time ago. Let's assume someone somehow was blocked and sees the block page, it should not have triggered PageCache to rebuild the cache for the blocked page.

I may not be on the latest PageCache version but i doubt it has to do with not having the newest version since the current version have been working pretty fine for a long time.

PageCache 2.2

2 days ago, my customers started reporting on my facebook that they are receiving "You cannot access this store from your country. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I made sure Geolocation by IP address is disabled and all countries checked. I went on hidemyass and tested with USA Chicago Server, indeed it is blocked.

Some facts:

• No Geo settings were done in the past few months
  • No codes were changed that might potentially affect geolocation issue
  • Entire site's cache was built 1 month ago
  • After PageCache was purged, problem is fixed

While the problem is fixed, I have some concerns. I have already built the entire store's cache a very long time ago. Let's assume someone somehow was blocked and sees the block page, it should not have triggered PageCache to rebuild the cache for the blocked page.

I may not be on the latest PageCache version but i doubt it has to do with not having the newest version since the current version have been working pretty fine for a long time.

PageCache 2.2

Well this is weird. I don't know how this can happen.

Anyway, if you have PageCache 2.2 you should upgrade; last version is 2.27 on prestashop addons!

Hi, Joemartin!

Can you please add the admin tab "clear cache" to admin bar in new version of your module? It will help a lot.

Best Regards

Suren

Where exactly? Do you know the hook?

Otherwise you can add a quick access link.

Regards

Can you please explain step by step how to add a quick access link? I was trying to make it but didn't have success. Thanks.

Regards

Suren

In Administration > Quick Access add a link with this URL

index.php?controller=AdminModules&configure=pagecache&tab_module=administration&module_name=pagecache
  • Like 1

For people having "already overriden" error message during installation, try this:

1. delete the module
  2. re-install the module

Why? Because Prestashop does not remove overrides when you uninstall a module, you must delete it to do so. So errors can happen if you uninstalled the module before.

If you still have the error then an other module may override same methods; in this case contact me.

Hi,

There is v.2.29 on Add-Ons. Can you publish a changelog?

Regards

Suren

Sorry, I did not see your message before:

* 2.31 - Add a delpagecache parameter to force the cache be refreshed
 * 2.30 - Fix country detection
 * 2.29 - Handle enabled modules per device 
 * 2.28 - Fix cookie problem when changing language (found with ajaxfilter module)
  • Like 1

Hello , 

i got an error at PS. 1.6..0.8

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.gr/httpdocs/2clean16/override/classes/Product.php on line 20

Any ideas?

Hello , 

i got an error at PS. 1.6..0.8

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.gr/httpdocs/2clean16/override/classes/Product.php on line 20

Any ideas?

Hmm, can you send me the file here?

Dear Joe I have upgraded to the latest version 2.31, but I have loose all pre set configurations in the Dynamic modules and Advance Cache Management tabs unfortunately, now I can't put the all the configurations again?

Another situation that I have noticed is that the Language Problem With Ajax Filter module is not fixed as you can see in the link bellow:

http://www.mundilar.net/en/8-calibre-177-45mm

Kind regards,

Sorry, I did not see your message before:

* 2.31 - Add a delpagecache parameter to force the cache be refreshed
 * 2.30 - Fix country detection
 * 2.29 - Handle enabled modules per device 
 * 2.28 - Fix cookie problem when changing language (found with ajaxfilter module)

Dear Joe I have upgraded to the latest version 2.31, but I have loose all pre set configurations in the Dynamic modules and Advance Cache Management tabs unfortunately, now I can't put the all the configurations again?

This should not happen, I think you got a problem during upgrade. Unfortunately you have to set again (start with default configruation, it will be easier)

Another situation that I have noticed is that the Language Problem With Ajax Filter module is not fixed as you can see in the link bellow:

http://www.mundilar.net/en/8-calibre-177-45mm

Kind regards,

Well it's fixed in 1.6, I will test it on 1.5, I keep you posted.

Dear Joe I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm experiencing what seems to be a Page Cache bug.

From time to time, I have tested and it seems that this situation happens every time that the cache is cleaned manually or automatically after the 1440 minutes pre-set in the home page timeout tab.

The default language site is changed from Portuguese (pre-set in Prestashop) to the language of the user that is seeing the website in that exact moment.

So, sometimes the default language of my homepage changes to English, other times it changes to Spanish.

This situation is bad because we never know if everything is Ok with our store, until receive a call from a customer telling me that the website is in Spanish or English.

I know that this situation is related to Page Cache because if I disable Page Cache module in my Prestashop back office, and refresh the page everything is OK again, if I clean the cache and access to my website immediately it is ok again but I will not do this every time.

I hope to receive a solution for this bug from your side.

PS: A situation like this one have happened to me in an old server that we have try to implement Varnish cache.

Kind regards,

Dear Joe I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm experiencing what seems to be a Page Cache bug.

From time to time, I have tested and it seems that this situation happens every time that the cache is cleaned manually or automatically after the 1440 minutes pre-set in the home page timeout tab.

The default language site is changed from Portuguese (pre-set in Prestashop) to the language of the user that is seeing the website in that exact moment.

So, sometimes the default language of my homepage changes to English, other times it changes to Spanish.

This situation is bad because we never know if everything is Ok with our store, until receive a call from a customer telling me that the website is in Spanish or English.

I know that this situation is related to Page Cache because if I disable Page Cache module in my Prestashop back office, and refresh the page everything is OK again, if I clean the cache and access to my website immediately it is ok again but I will not do this every time.

I hope to receive a solution for this bug from your side.

PS: A situation like this one have happened to me in an old server that we have try to implement Varnish cache.

Kind regards,

Hello,

The problem is still only when user changes language, right?

As I told you it may be caused by the Amazon cloudfront CDN. Can you tell Amazon to not cache HTML pages?

Regards

Hello,

The problem is still only when user changes language, right?

As I told you it may be caused by the Amazon cloudfront CDN. Can you tell Amazon to not cache HTML pages?

Regards

No my friend, I see the page in Portuguese, I don't change any language.

Tomorrow I access my website and the default language is other, English or Spanish only in the homepage.

It happens each 3 days.

Even if I try to change to Portuguese it don't work in the homepage.

I need to clean page cache or disable your module to the homepage be presented in Portuguese again as main language.

Edited by Rogerio Lima (see edit history)

Dear Joe right now my store is in Spanish when we access it, you can see this speed test and in the screenshot taken you can see the Spanish language selected:

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/140713_7V_JEG/1/screen_shot/

Now I will clean the cache and access to my store again and the Portuguese will be the default language as it should be every time !

But this situation is very stupid.

Like you can see in this new test after clean the cache in the Pagecache back office now the selected language in the website is the Portuguese again:

www.webpagetest.org/result/140713_JX_JS5/

Hi, I sent you a new version that may fix this issue.

1) I set browser cache from 'public' to 'private', this should avoid Amazon from caching it

2) if it does not fix the problem just disable the browser cache

Keep me posted

• Like 1

Hello, thanks for the Forge report. We are taking a look at it now. We appreciate the support. 

The outcome was closed but I still don't know who to fix the issue?

Please advise ASAP - no access to front or back of prestashop.

The outcome was closed but I still don't know who to fix the issue?

Please advise ASAP - no access to front or back of prestashop.

For people having same problem you must put the hands in the code to fix overriden files (enable DEV mode to display errors). Then fix Module.php... to be short, ask someone who know PHP.

Enabled PrestaShop debugging in the configuration files and this error appeared:

=====
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /home/****/public_html/****/override/classes/Customer.php on line 57
=====

Enabled PrestaShop debugging in the configuration files and this error appeared:

=====

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /home/****/public_html/****/override/classes/Customer.php on line 57

=====

If you know PHP you can fix it manually or ask someone to do it. Fix files one after the other.

If you know PHP you can fix it manually or ask someone to do it. Fix files one after the other.

Yip, PS you rock.

I agree, this version 1.6.0.8 sucks

What do you mean? PS 1.6.0.8 sucks?

As for your module, does it work ok with default PS cache apc & memcache?

What do you mean? PS 1.6.0.8 sucks?

As for your module, does it work ok with default PS cache apc & memcache?

Any module that overrides a class will mess up your prestashop during installation or reset of that module. It's not about cache, it's about a bug in module installation.

Any module that overrides a class will mess up your prestashop during installation or reset of that module. It's not about cache, it's about a bug in module installation.

I must say that Joe will help out with any issues.

Joe, I am running Prestashop Cache, APC and PageCache - will running all three cause a problem? 

Joe, I am running Prestashop Cache, APC and PageCache - will running all three cause a problem? 

No, there are all compatible.

Joe, your loyal first few customer here :) Have been duly following your forum post with my email subscription.

Still as happy with your module as before.

Currently 2.22 with PS 1.5.6.1

Wana know if you advise migrating to latest PS version with your latest module? Or is it better to wait for PS to stable?

I hate migration screw up nightmares, told you would be in better position to answer pertaining to your module (=

• Like 1

Joe, your loyal first few customer here :) Have been duly following your forum post with my email subscription.

Still as happy with your module as before.

Currently 2.22 with PS 1.5.6.1

Wana know if you advise migrating to latest PS version with your latest module? Or is it better to wait for PS to stable?

I hate migration screw up nightmares, told you would be in better position to answer pertaining to your module (=

You can upgrade to 1.6.0.9 (it has been released!).
I recommend you to backup all datas and test the upgrade on a copy of your shop before modifying your production server!
Also, I recommend to upgrade PageCache to latest version to get last fixes and improvements.
  • Like 1

Dear Joe,

We use your module since the early days. We are happy with its performance using it in PS 1.5.6.2.

Today we prepared update to PS 1.6.0.9. Before the update we cleared module pagecache and smartycache. The update went smooth, without any error warning at the backoffice and was reported successful.

However....  frontoffice and backoffice had white screen.

In the server error log are these warnings Examples below. We don't understand the nature of the warnings. Can you helps us here?

Thank you,

Peter

[Mon Aug 04 13:46:13 2014] [error] [client 85.150.13.66] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: _MODULE in /XXXXX/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php on line 461, referer http://www.derks-wielersport.nl/ abcd /index.php?controller=AdminSelfUpgrade&token=3018cd4d1bca1ed943a5455831760605

[Mon Aug 04 13:46:51 2014] [error] [client 85.150.13.66] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare non static Module::$controllers as static PageCache::$controllers in /      /public_html/modules/pagecache/pagecache.php on line 63, referer: http://www.derks-wielersport.nl/nl/

Edited by peter4661 (see edit history)

[Mon Aug 04 13:46:51 2014] [error] [client 85.150.13.66] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare non static Module::$controllers as static PageCache::$controllers in /      /public_html/modules/pagecache/pagecache.php on line 63, referer: http://www.derks-wielersport.nl/nl/

Upgrade to latest version of PageCache, this is an old bug.

Upgrade to latest version of PageCache, this is an old bug.

The site in on Pagecache 2.20. Looks this is the lastest version. Is the other warning also related to pagecache module?

Edited by peter4661 (see edit history)

The site in on Pagecache 2.20. Looks this is the lastest version. Is the other warning also related to pagecache module?

v2.33 is the latest version.

hi, i recently install this on my site presta version 1.5.6.2

its works great, but on all product page and some category page the shopping cart doesn't update.

let say i have 2 products on my shopping cart, when i surf into some category, my shopping cart shows empty and on all product page my shopping cart shows empty also. now i know i can disable cache on product page and category page, but i do want them to be cached, just not the shopping cart. any help? thanks

hi, i recently install this on my site presta version 1.5.6.2

its works great, but on all product page and some category page the shopping cart doesn't update.

let say i have 2 products on my shopping cart, when i surf into some category, my shopping cart shows empty and on all product page my shopping cart shows empty also. now i know i can disable cache on product page and category page, but i do want them to be cached, just not the shopping cart. any help? thanks

Give me the URL here: http://addons.prestashop.com/contact-community.php?id_product=7939

Good day Joe,

I have been using your module on prestashop 1.5.4.1, and its all going well, I have read the above thread that there seems to be an issue with 1.6.0.8, so we have not decided to upgrade,

Now, with the 1.6.0.9, I decided to rebuild my site with this version, my question is, is there something that i need to be concerned with, when using  page cache module, and also do i need to download a new version of the module, or is ok just to use the current version i have purchased.

-Jah Yax-

Good day Joe,

I have been using your module on prestashop 1.5.4.1, and its all going well, I have read the above thread that there seems to be an issue with 1.6.0.8, so we have not decided to upgrade,

Now, with the 1.6.0.9, I decided to rebuild my site with this version, my question is, is there something that i need to be concerned with, when using  page cache module, and also do i need to download a new version of the module, or is ok just to use the current version i have purchased.

-Jah Yax-

Nothing special to do, 1.6.0.9 is OK, upgrade PageCache to the latest version to get last fixes and improvements.

• Like 1

Hello , 

i was using the module at 1.6.0.8 .

Today the PS updated to 1.6.0.9 but i cannot uninstall page cache module 

The error message is starting with

Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class ManufacturerControllerOverrideOriginal_remove5401ec02587f8 does not exist

Any ideas?

Hello , 

i was using the module at 1.6.0.8 .

Today the PS updated to 1.6.0.9 but i cannot uninstall page cache module 

The error message is starting with

Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class ManufacturerControllerOverrideOriginal_remove5401ec02587f8 does not exist

Any ideas?

If you still have problem contact me here.

If you still have problem contact me here.

I "found" the opportunity to use a fresh install of PS 1.6.0.9, installed page cache there , and everything works fine !!!

Thanks a lot , you developed an excellent module!

• Like 1

Thanks for this great tool. It really speeds up big sites very fast!!!

My Configuration Values were always reset when loading module configuration page (Prestashop 1.5.6.2). Saving worked but with every new load of the module configuration all default values where set automatically.

I found out that Configuration Keys where not identified correctly.

Changed lines 467-471 like below and now it works. Maybe you want to check this for later versions.

I use some kind of multishop setup, so the configuration::hasKey did not get the result without the shop id given (although the shop id is always 1).

foreach (self::$managed_controllers as $controller) {
				if (!Configuration::hasKey('pagecache_'.$controller, NULL, NULL, $this->context->shop->id)) Configuration::updateValue('pagecache_'.$controller, true);
				if (!Configuration::hasKey('pagecache_'.$controller.'_timeout', NULL, NULL, $this->context->shop->id)) Configuration::updateValue('pagecache_'.$controller.'_timeout', 60 * 24 * 1);
			}
			if (!Configuration::hasKey('pagecache_show_stats', NULL, NULL, $this->context->shop->id)) Configuration::updateValue('pagecache_show_stats', true);

• Like 1

I found out that Configuration Keys where not identified correctly.

Changed lines 467-471 like below and now it works. Maybe you want to check this for later versions.

I use some kind of multishop setup, so the configuration::hasKey did not get the result without the shop id given (although the shop id is always 1).

Thank you very much for this feedback, I will fix it in next release!

A better fix would be:

foreach (self::$managed_controllers as $controller) {
	if (!Configuration::hasKey('pagecache_'.$controller, null, Shop::getContextShopGroupID(true), Shop::getContextShopID(true))) Configuration::updateValue('pagecache_'.$controller, true);
	if (!Configuration::hasKey('pagecache_'.$controller.'_timeout', null, Shop::getContextShopGroupID(true), Shop::getContextShopID(true))) Configuration::updateValue('pagecache_'.$controller.'_timeout', 60 * 24 * 1);
}
if (!Configuration::hasKey('pagecache_show_stats', null, Shop::getContextShopGroupID(true), Shop::getContextShopID(true))) Configuration::updateValue('pagecache_show_stats', true);

• Like 1

Are ps_jm_pagecache_bl, s_jm_pagecache_mods and ps_jm_pagecache created by your module? They are building up in size and at 500mb, 70mb, 30mb respectively.

What are each of their purpose and whether it's safe to purge?

Edited by Pressed0024 (see edit history)

Are ps_jm_pagecache_bl, s_jm_pagecache_mods and ps_jm_pagecache created by your module? They are building up in size and at 500mb, 70mb, 30mb respectively.

What are each of their purpose and whether it's safe to purge?

Yes they are. They store backlinks, module dependencies, statistics, etc.

To purge it go in pagecache configuration, clear cache and clear stats (bottom of page). Also you can disable stats to reduce table size.

What are backlinks and module dependencies for?

I'm trying to weigh my options. Thanks

This is used to determine which pages need to be refreshed. 

Dear Joe

I'm on 1.6.0.8

Installed from addons latest version - v2.37  . Doesn't work(( not displaying on bottom, no statistics(((

Could you advise?

Edited by mbegunok (see edit history)

Dear Joe

I'm on 1.6.0.8

Installed from addons latest version - v2.37  . Doesn't work(( not displaying on bottom, no statistics(((

Could you advise?

Hi, give me your URL and a temporary access to admin with rights on PageCache module here, I will look a it.

HI

i've just bought your module to use it with Prestashop 1.6.0.9

When i try to activate it, i get this error : [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module FrontController:Cannot redeclare class FrontControllerCore

Now if it try to browse my module directory from the module menu i have the same error 

Any idea ? how can i fix it ?

I remove your file directory and all is working fine again

Thanks for your help

JP

PS: it seems problem is coming from the geolacation  from the file pagecache.php

if i comment :

if (Configuration::get('PS_GEOLOCATION_ENABLED')) {
    require_once 'FrontControllerPageCache.php';
}

i can remove the error message

any idea ?

Edited by citrix34 (see edit history)

When i have cache activated for the home page on my One Product Webshop built in Presta 1.6.0.6 it can't select attribute (the dropdown under the product image in the right side). When i deactivate cache for the home page it works again - but since the home page is the most important page to have cached in my shop, it is pretty useless if i deactivate cache for this page :(

My webshop is http://h2ospeakers.dk/

Is there any way i can fix it WITH cache activated?

Edited by andreassoegaard (see edit history)

When i have cache activated for the home page on my One Product Webshop built in Presta 1.6.0.6 it can't select attribute (the dropdown under the product image in the right side). When i deactivate cache for the home page it works again - but since the home page is the most important page to have cached in my shop, it is pretty useless if i deactivate cache for this page :(

My webshop is http://h2ospeakers.dk/

Is there any way i can