Jump to content
JPresta.com

[Module] Page Cache - speed up your shop

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon, my module bought at Jpresta.com cache does not work well. I downloaded a new prestashop 1.7 (my other store is 1.6.1.6) and the cache module does not recognize the cart. When I have the basket full of items and I go to another page of the store, the items in the basket disappear. I thought that only happened to me in previous li web prestashop 1.6.1.6 but in this new one with prestashop 1.7 it continues giving the same problem. I am waiting for your news because I want to leave the module working correctly. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good afternoon,

We wrote a message to the link that you posted by Jpresta.com and today remains unanswered!

I await a response from January 24 and I remain the same, with the same problem and no response.

What happens with the technical service?

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, stleon said:

Good afternoon,

We wrote a message to the link that you posted by Jpresta.com and today remains unanswered!

I await a response from January 24 and I remain the same, with the same problem and no response.

What happens with the technical service?

Thank you

I don't find your message. Make sure you see " Your message has been successfully sent. " because I just tried to send a message to myself and the first time it did not work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, why does the module generate two identical files for websites for a computer and a mobile device separately?

After entering the website via a computer, one html file is saved to the folder /cache/pagecache / *.

After entering the same page over the phone, the debug mode displays a message saying that the page is not saved and creates a second html file in /cache /pagecache /*

After comparing these files, it turns out that they are identical.

Is it normal?

cache.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, webwave said:

Hi, why does the module generate two identical files for websites for a computer and a mobile device separately?

Hi, yes it is normal, there is a different cache for each kind of device because pages can be different: modules can be enabled only on smartphone or tablet.

I will see if I can detect if the kind of device is important or not, if so I will use the same cache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JPresta.com said:

Hi, yes it is normal, there is a different cache for each kind of device because pages can be different: modules can be enabled only on smartphone or tablet.

I will see if I can detect if the kind of device is important or not, if so I will use the same cache.

 

Ok, thank you for your answer. In our case, it should be the same file.

I have an additional question, can we save search results in cache?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i have this problem

because of cache module on some products the color combination appear on category page, on other not, it happens random without reason

do you know how to fix this? Is there something to set inside the module config?

image.png.0d16223645ace5230f3c75421d3a4854.png

thanks

 

Edited by leatherscraps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, leatherscraps said:

on some products the color combination appear on category page, on other not, it happens random without reason?

Check that you did not set as dynamic a module that display it. If not send me a message via the support, I will analyse this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7.02.2018 at 9:07 AM, JPresta.com said:

No, there are not cached.

 

Ok, thank you for information.
I have the last question.

How does this module work from the logical side? I thought that after installing and running the module, the number of database queries should decrease.

I made my test by logging database queries to a file. Before running Page Cache and after, the number of queries to the base is the same.
I did a dozen such tests, with various subpages. The effect is the same every time.

The module works correctly and the pages are saved on the server as html files.

Should the module reduce the number of queries to the database?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, webwave said:

I made my test by logging database queries to a file. Before running Page Cache and after, the number of queries to the base is the same.

I did a dozen such tests, with various subpages. The effect is the same every time.

The module works correctly and the pages are saved on the server as html files.

Should the module reduce the number of queries to the database?

Of course it should decrease the number of queries since the cache is used. If cache is available all queries needed to generate the page are not run so you should see it in your test. I guess you don't log every queries... there must be something wrong with your test :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.02.2018 at 9:27 PM, JPresta.com said:

Hi, yes it is normal, there is a different cache for each kind of device because pages can be different: modules can be enabled only on smartphone or tablet.

I will see if I can detect if the kind of device is important or not, if so I will use the same cache.

Well, this is actually good point because in my case and probably in many others my desktop version is same as mobile one, only theme is reacting in responsive way. Maybe You could make an upgrade with trigger in settings to be able to turn this on/off (Create separate cache for desktop and mobile: Yes/No).

 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello JPresta, there is a problem with the module Google Analytics by PrestaShop (last versione v2.3.4), logged users and UserID Tracking activated.

Step to reproduce the problem:

1) Install and configure Google Analytics module
2) Activate UserID Tracking in the GA module
3) Install and configure Page Cache Ultimate
4) LogOut from backoffice and open the website
5) LogIn as customer in your shop (make sure you are not logged in the back office)

At this point, the GA module will should add (in the hook DisplayHeader) the javascript string:

ga('set', '&uid', '123456');

where 123456 is the PrestaShop customer ID.
but if the cache module is active, this javascript is not added.

Is possible to fix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mercedes said:

I bought this module on the site https://jpresta.com there I write that there is a possibility of returning up to 30 days I've probably written with 10 mail to the administrator but he does not answer.
The module slows down the store  not accelerate 

Hello, sorry for late reply, I was sick. I just answered to your email; I would like to analyse the problem because the module should speed up your store, not slowing it down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×