ebay module not syncing products

SpankyAndy

Hi,

I've installed the latest version of the ebay module on my v1.4.9.0 shop.  Everything appears to be fine, until I try to sync products with ebay.

I'm attempting to sync over 1900 products, which when clicking the sync button, brings up the loading icon and sits there indefinitely.  I started this at 9pm yesterday and left this running overnight, to find that it sync'd just 3 products at 8:25am today under the ReviseFixedPriceItem call type!

The 3 products it has sync'd are not good sellers, but I don't think its any coincidence that these did sell this morning.  My assumption is that the "Sync with ebay" option within the module is not working at all, but when a product quantity is updated within PS, the module is automatically calling ebay and updating the quantity there.  While the items were not previously listed on ebay, it has used the ReviseFixedPriceItem call to actually enter them into our ebay shop.

Does anybody know why the product sync function isn't working?  I've enabled the request.php debug and attached its output to this post for reference.

Cheers

Andy

request.txt

• 2 weeks later...