Back office Vertical menu on the left (like product one)

dukas

Hi Dukas,

the "menu" you see are actually Tabs. A click on any of the tab items opens a new "page" (Tab page) where you can do other things, but all related to a product.

The tabs are created using three (maybe more??) files: classes/Tab.php, classes/AdminTab.php and controllers/admin/AdminTabsController. also a javascript file: /js/productTabsmanager.js for the product tab you referred to.

Never had a good look at how to use them though, so cannot help you here. But maybe this helps you to start exploring...

My 2 cents,

pascal

• Like 1

Hi Dukas,

the "menu" you see are actually Tabs. A click on any of the tab items opens a new "page" (Tab page) where you can do other things, but all related to a product.

The tabs are created using three (maybe more??) files: classes/Tab.php, classes/AdminTab.php and controllers/admin/AdminTabsController. also a javascript file: /js/productTabsmanager.js for the product tab you referred to.

Never had a good look at how to use them though, so cannot help you here. But maybe this helps you to start exploring...

My 2 cents,

pascal

Hi Pascal,

Thanks alot for your answer :)

hello

i don't understand your question well, you said that you want to create menu, but the question is: where you want to create it? and for what purposes?

The question is how to create a menu like that one showing in the image, which classes to use ...?

yes i know that you want to create this menu, but where? you've got some module where you want to add this menu? or what?

sorry for my missunderstanding

yes i got a module, i want to make navigation in the module in a vertical tab menu (in back office)