my new site

tornado1979

Hi,

I'm also a newbie but I can give you some advice.  You forgot to add a link to your shop so others on this forum can have easy access to it.  The background is too bold for children's products.  Some of your categories were empty as well as the About Us page.  Also it is best to have a store address and a phone number.  Some Add to Carts were missing with the products.  And maybe you can separate the name of the store under Contact US like Magic Closet and the email can begin with info@ instead.  That's all I can see for now.  Hope that helps a little:)

The site looks pretty cool.

Nice mouseover effects on category-view and homepage. I think the homepage isn't prestashop, is it?

I really don't like the red background. In my opinion it's way too much. A light grey like #f2f2f2 would do the job.

Another thing is the real shop 'home'-page (not the one showing up when you open the page).

Maybe you can embed your realy cool looking homepage with an iframe?

I would prefer another background also.

The tab "Brants" is misspelled.  It should be Brands.

And although your first page is very artistic, when you have a client that wants to buy, you don't want her to have an extra click before she sees merchandise. :)

Hope this helps!

I agree with tuk66

The red shade you chose for the background is way too saturated. Choose a muted shade instead, grayer and lighter, otherwise your customer's eyes will take fire after 30 seconds of reading ;)

haha +1 i know why i'm blind :D

tornado1979 - no offence

no problem i am satisfied that i have many comments,

i agree with you about the background color but it is not my choice, the choice belongs to my client.

if you see the clothes although they are for babies ,  they dont have puppies , tedy bears  and flowers on them, they are alternative clothing but they are too stylish.

so the idea of the closet came to his mind from an old movie 'Clockwork Orange'

A-Clockwork-Orange-a-clockwork-orange.jp