[SOLVED] action button on (remove / edit : product) on product list of order not visible

jahyax

jahyax,

It depends on the status of the order. If it is paid, then you cannot change it anymore. If waiting for payment, you can still change it. (Not sure which statuses exactly lock it down, but everything after paid/accepted probably locks it.)

Hope this helps,

pascal

jahyax,

It depends on the status of the order. If it is paid, then you cannot change it anymore. If waiting for payment, you can still change it. (Not sure which statuses exactly lock it down, but everything after paid/accepted probably locks it.)

Hope this helps,

pascal

Thanks pascalVG it is really helpful.

I am using 'cash on delivery' type of payment. this type of payment locks the buttons, is there a way to unlock the buttons for this  payment type. and leave the other payment status as it was.

Jah

jahyax,

Have a look at Orders->Statuses. (just edit one) here you can check/uncheck what the status represents.

So maybe make your own statuses and 'postpone' the payment accepted or validated (Not fully sure which one triggers the non-editable anymore. In the source I saw shipped as one of the reaons, but maybe others. Maybe play with it a little) until a later stage in your order-process (i.e. until the customer cannot change anything anymore)

So for example:

"My Payment accepted"-status, maybe do not check yet 'set as validated' in this status, but do it in a later status "My products delivered" or so.

More about creating statuses here:

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Managing+Orders#ManagingOrders-Statuses

Hope this helps,

pascal

• 9 months later...
Hi I had a question on prestashop. I am trying to remove a product from an order, but I cannot see the remove/edit button. Would you know why that is? accordign to the prestashop manual, I should be able to do that: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Managing+Orders

I am also trying to increase the price of a product by adding a negative discoutn, but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have tried changing the status in many ways but it doesn't seem to work.