How to change the size of the logo and banner?

Hello,

I'm new for using Prestasho. I just taking over the edition job from the former worker but I cannot find how to change the logo size, the position of the banner and how to add/edit the nevigation list. Is there anyone can help me here?

Here is my question list" 

1. how to change the size of the logo and the picture next to the cart on the header banner?

2. is there any way to move image slider to the top, below the navigation line?

3. the set up of the footer is already done. But where I can edit the content?

Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if I post this topic in the incorrect area. 

1) just upload logo in new size, then it will appear automatically in size that you uploaded. This is the best way to achieve it.

2) free modification: http://mypresta.eu/modules/slider-slideshow/homeslider-on-top.html

3) footer is "section" with several modules like: cms block, my account block, block socials etc. you can manage then in modules > modules tab

Hello Vekia,

Thanks for your help.

1. I upload the new size pic as I want, but it shows in the improper position. Please kindly help on how to change it.

2. It works perfectly. Thank you!!!  :)

3. I checked the cms block but cannot find the one I want to edit. And I checked my account block, block social...but there is nowhere I can modify the content. In case I didn't explain well with my poor English so I attached a picture for your reference. 

xmFPH7y.jpg

1) i don't know exactly what you expect, can you shed some light on it? url to your website will be helpful in this casee

3) screen that you attached: it looks like you use some non-default theme, it's hard to say what you have to do to remove this:

rgaCWlr.png

it looks like this is hardcoded in module .tpl file (you should check blockcms.tpl file)

and regarding to the:

BFjrLpx.png

modules > positions

search for "displayFooter" modules list and just remove "my account" module from this list (make sure that you removing it from DisplayFooter modules list)