Can't save Order at line 268 in file classes/PaymentModule.php

Magnux

[PrestaShopException]

Can't save Order

at line 268 in file classes/PaymentModule.php

263.                     // Creating order

264.                     $result = $order->add();

266.                     if (!$result)

267.                         throw new PrestaShopException('Can\'t save Order');

269.                     // Amount paid by customer is not the right one -> Status = payment error

270.                     // We don't use the following condition to avoid the float precision issues : http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.float.php

271.                     // if ($order->total_paid != $order->total_paid_real)

272.                     // We use number_format in order to compare two string

cant save order.

post-707505-0-23250100-1380886087_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Same problem here. What is strange is, if i copy the cache from the source to the server, it works. When i do a smarty clean and clear all the files (except index.php)in cache/smarty/compile and cache/smarty/cache, then it goes wrong. 

In the past i added an extra field in the order class. This is gone now but somehow it still shows up in the order. The ps_orders table does not have this field, so insert fails resulting in the above message :(
Edited by amavis (see edit history)

I found my problem. In the past i override the classes/Order.php OrderCore class and added 1 property. In my development environment i added this extra field in the database but not in the production. After removing the override everything is working as it should.