Discount only for newsletter subscribers

Hi everybody,

I've tried to search the forums with no luck, so forgive me if this has already been answered.

What I'm trying to achieve is a setup where all subscribers to my newsletter, will receive a 10% discount.

I know how to add 10% discount to certain customer groups - but that doesn't quite do the trick. I would really like it to be only for any and all newsletter subscribers. 

Is that possible to do?

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody,

I've tried to search the forums with no luck, so forgive me if this has already been answered.

What I'm trying to achieve is a setup where all subscribers to my newsletter, will receive a 10% discount.

I know how to add 10% discount to certain customer groups - but that doesn't quite do the trick. I would really like it to be only for any and all newsletter subscribers. 

Is that possible to do?

I also would really like to know how to do this. except I would like to give free shipping. ever figure this out?

I also would really like to know how to do this. except I would like to give free shipping. ever figure this out?

I have the same question too. How to create 'Join mailing list and get $10 welcome voucher for the first purchase' ?  :unsure:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

Is that possible to do?

Ok, I think I figured it out.  So first you have to create the discount by going to the Cart Rules and create a voucher, then you go to the newsletter module and add the code that will be sent in their sign up email.

can anyone test for me?

best-espressomaker.com

Edited by pwhisler (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep, Newsletter blok module has special field in configuration for "Welcome voucher code" but this voucher can be used even without subscribing for newsletters. There should be system that this voucher can only be used for newsletter subscriber.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...