cortega

Problem with blockcategories

Good morning,

I have a problem with the module blockcategories. The problem is that in chrome and firefox works correctly but not internet explorer. The web is catalinalunares.com and drop-down menu on the left.

The problem is that when you click on internet explorer in the first category above text does not display. However if you click on the same box without touching the text, if deployed.

In Chrome appears like a button every integer, so it displays perfectly. The text is not selectable aaprece.

I do not care if the text is selectable or not, but what I'm trying is to always display when you press the button anywhere in internet explorer ... Anyone can help me?

Deputy Block files of category such as I have, if you think of something.

Is there likely to be a problem of incompatibility? Or of duplication of js or jquery?

If you do not know the solution, maybe I can help and put all deployed to the second level?

A curious thing is that when I edit a file in themes / default / modules / blockcategories and I keep it, the dropdown menu appears correctly. That is, with the option displayed in the section where we are. And when I create or delete a new category in the admin panel, returns to malfunction.

block category.zip