How to remove "#" in the url when enable layered navigation (1.5.5)

Is it possible to remove hashtag "#" in the url when enable layered navigation ? (pretsahop 1.5.5 clean install)

Ex. Now when select layered navigation the link is www.mywebsite.com/en/9-bags#/brand1

I would to like remove "#" then show the link like this www.mywebsite.com/en/9-bags/brand1

Best Regards.

(sorry for my bad english)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi infinityl

Have you try to reindex Layered navigation module?

In Back office > Modules > Layered navigation block  > configure

Click on 4 buttons in " Indexes and caches menu "
> Index all missing prices
> Rebuild entire price index
> Build attribute index
> Build URL index

post-604437-0-87236400-1381501710_thumb.jpg

Ey angrycat... i finally find what the problem is.... ¿are you using a custom theme? 

Can you look at product-list.tpl and look the ID name for the main ul ... is it 'product_list' ???

this is the problem in my case... my custom theme (madame responsive) change the name of the id....

Its a problem with the list and grid view... in blocklayered.js it change the html by the filters in the id="product_list" (the original from product-list.tpl) but in MADAME product-list.tpl there is 2 ID, one for the grid view called "grid_view_product" and other for the list view called "products-list" .... when blocklayered.js try to change html content it calls product_list and nothing change.... 

I have SEMIfixed it changing #product-list in blocklayered.js lines :
to #grid_view_product 

Regards!! And thanks :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any idea which module they have used for layered navigation for timefy.com in order to generate a layered navigation like this? Urls with attributes selected do not contain any # and they look much more clean.

However urls such as en/16-active/orange/filter/8263 doesnt seem to be indexed, not sure why..

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Everyone has been posting on how to get this hashtag removed, however this does not seem to be a priority to get this solved, not even after 2 years ????

What gives ? Hashtag too hard to remove ?

Not sure why this was archived when it has not been resolved.

Edited by mikesp2 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...