Essex Dog Supplies

[SOLVED] Don't forget these products

I'm looking for an add on or module that will display some products in the shopping cart.

For example:

don't forget your batteries (product with add to cart) 

I want to be able to sell linked products before people check out!

Any ideas? Free or paid module/add on?

Edited by Essex Dog Supplies (see edit history)

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/273619-free-module-blockcartaccessories-display-product-accessories-on-the-cart/ check out this free module. If you add accesories to your products in associations, i believe it should suggest them to customers in the cart. Have not tested it but... See how you go. It is listed by vekia in his list of recommended free modules! That is a good sign!

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/273619-free-module-blockcartaccessories-display-product-accessories-on-the-cart/ check out this free module. If you add accesories to your products in associations, i believe it should suggest them to customers in the cart. Have not tested it but... See how you go. It is listed by vekia in his list of recommended free modules! That is a good sign!

sorry just repeating. pv was my old account. Let us know how it goes?

Associations are in each products listing page. (in amongst the product description and shipping tabs on the left). 

You need to add associated products to other products to make it work I believe. They will also show up as accessories to the product on the products page.

You have to search for the products you want to associate with the main product then add them as an accessory (in the associations page).  

Edited by jimmyc (see edit history)