my site :D

JaivyDaam

Hello,

I am proud to present to you: My Shop

The website is dutch, since my market is only there for now, and not all the descriptions are there yet. I would like some feedback on design, product view, pictures, errors, what to add what to delete etc...

I am awaiting your repsonse!

Thank you in advance!

Jaivy

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the feedback!

But to be honest i don't feel the need to add that since there is no nudity in the website it's just toys. And you know, it's dutch :P

Vekia:

The theme it self had allot of problems and it was tough to fix them all.

Luckely i have people around me that know html and css very well so with help from them i was able to fix those problems.

Agreed with you there, i will take it in consideration and think about how i will handle this.

What is your overall impression of the site? I am very proud of the Logo which translates into All shades of grey. I know it needs some touches here and there but it's going slower then i want to due to lack of normal coding in the template :P

Hey Paul,

These are just the name of the products, Like the Black Prince of Jewel, wouldn't sound right in dutch. Zwarte Prince van Juweel...

i haven't done anything about the mobile site, but since it's a free Graphileom template i had to focus on the main. The mobile template will come next.

Thank you :D very much appreciated!