Efishop free simple theme for Prestashop 1.5.x is based on 1 column homepage and 2 columns on product-list and product page.

Theme Featured:

• Featured Products with carousel
  • Multi language banners.
  • New Products vertical slider.
  • Slidershow on homepage
  • Ajax add to cart.
  • One page Checkout.

Demo can be found here: http://efishop.madalweb.com/en/

Download link: http://themes.madalweb.com/efishop%20download/efishop%20theme.zip

This theme can be used for free and i hope to be useful for your Prestashop store.

Screenshots:

post-253756-0-68631200-1380318176_thumb.png  post-253756-0-25372900-1380318201_thumb.png  post-253756-0-84512600-1380318230_thumb.png

Edited by vekia (see edit history)
  • Like 1

regarding to the forum rules, please attach theme library to the post, or add direct link to download

• Like 1

thank you for direct link, great theme, nice and clean - and of course responsiveness :) great job

Hi,

effelle i test link and is working,see and second link,i can not uplod on the forum zip arhive receive error "file is to big", archive is only 3.6 MB.I do not know why I can not load although there is available space.

Best regards!

Edited by alxsashu (see edit history)

Hi alxsashu, it is a good theme, simple, clean and perfect for me, I'd like to try it.

When is say bad configuration file? Do you install with Prestashop theme installer or tried to install manually?you follow all steps from documentation.

Edited by alxsashu (see edit history)