Does disabling right click and some other mouse functions affect SEO?

Dolke

well, Google Webmaster Guidelines states that javascripts may affect SEO ( http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769 )

• Use a text browser such as Lynx to examine your site, because most search engine spiders see your site much as Lynx would. If fancy features such as JavaScript, cookies, session IDs, frames, DHTML, or Flash keep you from seeing all of your site in a text browser, then search engine spiders may have trouble crawling your site.

but in this case, simple mouse click block (robots don't use mouses) doesn't affecting seo

• Like 2

I know there are, but users that are not that skilled wont find a way, or they would need someone with more knowledge to do so.

This is the only reason why Im keeping this module enabled, but as I said I'm considering removing it... 

• 4 months later...

Vekia maybe you know other ways but my competitor with limited knowledge of IT has hard time to do it or he needs to pay someone for that...

You see my advantage is that I can look on every issue from the points: Salesman and developer (store owner/advanced user).

Believe me any measure is better then none! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well for starters, this first one is free module and second one is payed. 

I'm using the first (free one) and I didn't have any problems with it.

You can check it live on my website: www.dekom.co.rs

I never used this payed one so I cant speak about it  ^_^