[Solved] New Forum.. English Community??

mEcommerce

Question

Whats the purpose of this General discussions subforum? Is it supposed to be completely in English?

Whats up with the Community Français? Why are there more French topics here in this forum instead of the French one?

Come one Presta team, I know your busy working on RC4 but you guys need to show some love to the community and keep us informed and updated.
Or in French like Julien said before: "Allez, allez, un peu de présence et d’implication!"

10 answers to this question

And my sentance "Allez, allez, un peu de présence et d’implication!" is for boost the team !
Don't get me wrong but my post is meant to motivate the team to keep us updated and involved..

I'm still waiting for a reply from the PS team, as I posted multiple requests for a English-only subforum in the old forum, and they then were able to tell me that it would be done with the update of the new board.

Well, the new board is here but where the is our English sub forum?

Come on Philippe, Bruno and others, I know you guys read this thread so please be so kind to reply.

... While Prestashop is a French solution, while the team is French and while the main persons who answer the problems are in good part of the French... Go my French friends if you don't English at best, needs that we put ourselves in it otherwise in more or less short term, needs to change solution e-commerce... What would be regrettable.
(As you notice it my English is not terrible... I left the school 20 years ago all the same and English was only an option in my series of baccalauréat)

Good morning,

It is gratifying to see that the french will be removed from the community prestashop ....

I'm speaking about this part of forum, french people have their own forum where they are free about talking french.