[Solved] Center column payment modules

Good night!!

I'm having trouble with 2 modules payments with respect to the positioning of right_column or size center_column.
Is misaligned and can not find where to hit. The modules do not have css files, only tpl and php.
Someone could give me a hand?

url's:

and

Thanks!!
Edited by paulormf (see edit history)

OK, first lets start with the total width of the site, which is 1100px.

Your right column is 225px wide, and your left column is also 225px wide.  This means that your center column should be 650px wide (1100 - 225 - 225=650).  Your center column is 600px, and that is because the is 25px margin on the left and right sides.

However when you hide the left column (225px), you need to increase the size of the center column by the same amount. So instead of 600px, it should be 825px.

Assuming you understand that and know how to code, you would need to edit these 2 payment modules to include a style sheet that will alter the width of the center column.

OK, first lets start with the total width of the site, which is 1100px.

Your right column is 225px wide, and your left column is also 225px wide.  This means that your center column should be 650px wide (1100 - 225 - 225=650).  Your center column is 600px, and that is because the is 25px margin on the left and right sides.

However when you hide the left column (225px), you need to increase the size of the center column by the same amount. So instead of 600px, it should be 825px.

Assuming you understand that and know how to code, you would need to edit these 2 payment modules to include a style sheet that will alter the width of the center column.

---

Hello bellini13,

thanks for the reply.
I'm trying this way, need to change the 847px center_column, but I can not find where to make the change in the code to resize the center_column.
Generally, I change the css files and prestashop modules.
entire store is already correct, only these two modules that do not have css file with the size specifications that can not hit.
Guess I'll have to modify the code including a few lines but do not have much knowledge in this area.
Edited by paulormf (see edit history)

you can try to add these to the end of your themes global.css file.  should be located under /themes/<theme-name>/css/global.css

#module-bcash-payment #center_column {

width: 847px;

}

#module-pagseguro-payment #center_column {

width: 847px;

}

---

PERFECT!!

Thanks bellini13! worked perfectly!

:)