yboubker

[SOLVED] blockcurrency without styles in right column

Hi everyone,

I face a problem with both currency block and language block modules. I'd like to display them horizontally instead of vertically. I've succeded in positioning them in the right column block, though. Here is the link to my website http://mrwcraft.com/~mrwcraft/. I'd appreciate if someone can help. I'm at my wits end :( :( help help plzzz.

yes i checked it now it works.

i've got question, have you removed these modules from "header" position in modules > positions tab in your back office?

im asking because there is no css files related to these modules

Yes, I did. I've removed them from "header" position and placed them in "right column blocks".

okay, so let me explain a little :)

1) header is a position where css files / js files are loaded. This is invisible part of website.

2) top is a positon where contents appear (this is place where currencies and other visible in top part of website appear)

what to do?

uninstall these modules, and then - install them again.

then go to the modules > positions and remove module from TOP (not from header! header is necessary!) section

then transplant them to the right column

should work then :)

you're welcome B)

im glad that i could help you a little in this case

im going to mark this topic as solved

btw. welcome on board! 

I've one more issue to resolve! My block language module is positioned right above the menu bar on the left side. I want it on the right side instead. Could you give a hand plz :( ??