Need help with eBay uk

udiscount

the problem is that the module free don't have ebay.com and the code go in ebay.fr with an else of the php.

you must go in all file php and find the file that have the code ebay for the country, in the else for France insert the code for uk.

this is not a good solution because then you can have problem with other function that take iso code of prestashop.

the best solution is insert english uk.

regards

• Like 1

If you have access to an SQL manager, go look in ps_configuration table, find EBAY_COUNTRY_DEFAULT and set the value to ID of the UK within Localization->countries.  (17 usually.)

Otherwise, you will have to uninstall the module, ensure the prestashop default country is set to that which you want, and then re-install.

One issue with the module as it stands seems to be that once the country has been set, then it doesn't allow you to re-set it ...  And, if your default country isn't in their list, and you click the "continue anyway" link when it tell you, it sets you to ebay.fr with no ability to change it.

(There are some links to ebay.fr hanging about elsewhere too, e.g. in the initial template, but nothing else that should stop things working.)

You are logging in using the exact same username as provided to the module?

It's probably worth also trying another browser.

If you don't mind getting mucky with the code, change $debug = true at the top of classes/EbayRequest.php  and you get to see the module's conversations with eBay in log/request.php - view that file, and if something isn't working, you might see the error details in there.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hi There,

I have the same issue with the module, v1.5.3 by PrestaShop, always connecting to ebay France. My version of Prestashop is 1.4.4.0. I have tried all of the above and nothing works. Could someone please give me more detailed instructions on how you managed to connect to ebay UK?

The default language is currently en-us (see attached jpg) post-253379-0-57653200-1382160527_thumb.jpg Is it good enough simply to change en-us to en-gb and click save?

I have also tried the fix suggested

If you have access to an SQL manager, go look in ps_configuration table, find EBAY_COUNTRY_DEFAULT and set the value to ID of the UK within Localization->countries.  (17 usually.)

In the attached jpg post-253379-0-87139600-1382160539_thumb.jpg it shows that the module is trying to connect to ebay France. When I change via PhpMyAdmin the above from 8 to 17, delete the module and re-upload it, it says that it will connect to ebay UK. But when I click the button to connect it again re-directs to ebay France...

Since this fix did not work I changed 17 back to 8 as it was originally.

Any ideas please?

Thanks.

Edited by wolfstores.com (see edit history)

Hi There,

I have now managed to get the module to link to eBay UK (I changed the country code from 8 to 17 as described above and cleared cookies from my browser).

I then tried to configure the module. I entered the eBay shop name, the email of the PayPal account  and clicked save. The module started uploading categories to eBay and then after a few seconds the module completely disappeared from my screen. I clicked on Modules again, found the eBay module in 'Market Place' and when I click on configure I just get a blank page and cannot access the module.

Again any ideas please?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem as the above.

Am using Prestashop 1.5.6.1.

Installed a clean version of Ebay Module, but I do not have the 'EBAY_COUNTRY_DEFAULT ' in the ps_configuration table, so am unable to actually set the country.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Any help would be much appreciate

Thanks

Just tried adding the 'EBAY_COUNTRY_DEFAULT' being 17 manually, but I still get a error when entering a password at ebay as per the below:

There was an error passing information between the third party you just came from and eBay.
Error code: 20.1.10 : 2014-01-22 12:40:26 : signin.ebay.co.uk

• 1 month later...

the problem is that the free module see the language how us and not uk

regards

Hi Prestalia,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am not having any luck with this. You mentioned the free version see the language as US and not UK.

Is there a way to change this? Or is there a non-free version that would work for me?

I would not mind paying for a version that would work for me

Many thanks

• 1 year later...
Hello, I hope you can help.

My name is Steve Roberts ([email protected])

I am having trouble connecting to ebay with this prestashop module. I have installed the module, added my ebay user, then clicking connect I get the following error...

There was an error passing information between the third party you just came from and eBay.

Error code: 20.1.10 : 2015-12-11 15:04:19 : signin.ebay.co.uk

This error may have occurred for one of the following reasons:

The third party that has sent you here has provided invalid information to eBay.

eBay has encountered an error processing your request. Please close this window and return to the third-party application

I have tried all the googled/forum answers which are the following:

1) Change permissions on ebay files/ajax to 775 / 777,

2) Changed the language in the database to 17 (however this was already 17)

3) Change the ebay_country_default in the database to gb (This was already gb)

4) Changed EBAY_PRODUCT_TEMPLATE to have .co.uk and not .fr.

I have deleted the database tables, deleted the module, uploaded and done this whole process again! Twice!

Still no luck... I am out of ideas and so is Google.

Please help :)

Thank you

Hello,

Same problem and no response at this time from 202 ecommerce...

After several tests, it's like the bug comes from CURL or OpenSSL version installed on the server. 

I have made 2 tests :

Test server with Curl 7.21.0 + OpenSSL 0.9.8o 01 Jun 2010 = autorization ebay page ok.

Server Prod more recent with Curl 7.38.0  + OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013 = autorization ebay page bug.

Very strange...