[Solved] I want to place adsense code here and here, which module/file to edit?

I can find it in firebug, but just not sure exactly which module/file I need to edit.

In both instances, I want it to show on all pages (home/product view etc...) ... Directly below 'Home' navigation / search box, but above tags/new products. As well as directly above the footer... As shown in the images.

Thanks again.

post-275081-0-29673600-1380014733_thumb.png

post-275081-0-04258800-1380014741_thumb.png

Edited by damian5000 (see edit history)

you want to display advertisements only on homepage? or maybe you want to show them on each page?

on all pages. in the location as shown --  (yes, image is of homepage, but i want it shown on all pages in the same place) -

1) directly above footer/customer assurance area and 2) directly below black home navigation bar.

thank you.

okay, so here is the solution:

1) html block module or content box (free addons) - install it in your back office and open configuration page. From left hand side menu you can select position "Top", to the right hand side box - paste your adsense code

2) the same with footer, you can select "Footer" position and also paste code there. 

In this case, you will have to change module position. go to modules > positions search for "displayFooter" modules list and drag'n'drop html block module that you used to the top of the block

Okay,

When using HTML Block Module Free, looks like I can only use one spot unless I buy pro. Regardless,

Problem 1).. I selected TOP, and it's only showing if I click "1GB RAM" tag. Anything else I click and the ad doesn't show. Very very strange.

Problem 2) I'm also attempting to use contentBox.. I transplanted it to footer (because it was only showing in sidebar) and pushed it's location to the top, and I'm getting as you see in the image

post-275081-0-01313900-1380028813_thumb.jpg

so i mentioned that you can use also contentbox module :)

two free modules, and you will get what you want :)

regarding to the problems:

can you share url to your website? i will inspect the code

Yes, i don't mind. I was just mentioning why i used both.

So now the ad is randomly showing, but not when clicking the logo.

Also, the ad is getting corrupted with a bunch of "/// \\\" when i add <center>. The ad code is turning into what you see below (not sure if it's in spite of or because of adding <center>.

<center> <script async src=\\\"//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js\\\"></script> <!-- China Phone Compare --> <ins class=\\\"adsbygoogle\\\" style=\\\"display:inline-block;width:728px;height:90px\\\" data-ad-client=\\\"ca-pub-7722943385854801\\\" data-ad-slot=\\\"9213602174\\\"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script> </center><br>

Okay, I just changed it to say "Hello" instead of the ad code. It's only getting injected at certain links. Not globally. Example

http://chinaphonecompare.com/index.php?id_product=1&controller=product

doesn't show

but,

http://chinaphonecompare.com/index.php?id_product=2&controller=product

shows

Okay, fixed it. I have no idea how they disappeared. I tried dragging the content box up and when I placed it and hit save, got this error

{"hasError" : false, "errors" : ""}

After that, they disappeared.

I went back into modules and clicked 'reset' on the ones that disappeared and bam, as I reset them one at a time, they showed up one at a time again.

For now this is solved. I'm all done for tonight. Jeez.