[SOLVED] Choice of 5 Delivery Addresses - Customer Restriction.

birdmarketing

Hello I would like to give the customer the choice of using 1 of 5 set delivery addresses and disable the functionality of allowing them to enter in their own delivery address.

Billing address will stay the same so it is just delivery addresses I would like to restrict

I am not sure how the best way to do this and seeing as I got such a good response from my previous posts I came here first to ask for the communities help and advice.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by philipryoung (see edit history)

Just so everyone knows I achieved this by:

Step 1:

Editing the "Delivery address" text to say "Billing Address" where ever it appeared on the order process.

Step 2:

Taking away (either commenting out or doing a display:none css style) all of the options to add a different address.

Step 3:

Prestashop tends to display "Billing address" and "Delivery address" together in order summary and order confirmation emails so I removed one of these in all cases to give the appearance of there being just 1 address on system.

Step 4:

I added 5 separate carrier options and displayed these as the "Collection addresses"

This workaround works well for my needs, please ask if you need assistance doing the same thing.

Edited by philipryoung (see edit history)