[solved]Unable to modify customer order from BackOffice

Hi,

Somehow I am no longer able to modify/delete products in the customer orders from back office. I am not sure which setting I accidentally changed which led to it, I have tried many things but I am unable to revert back to this functionality. I still do have the option to change customer's address, shipping charges and all while managing orders but edit icon is missing for products. 

It would be great if someone could help me out. I am using the store as Superadmin and version is 1.5.5.

Thanks

Hi,

I am attaching a screen shot to explain better how it is not working. Earlier, I used to have one 'edit' icon just next to the price of the product. On clicking that we get an option to modify the price of the product, or delete it from the order. Also, there was one 'add products' link just above the product, that too is missing. 

I am not sure why I am not able to use that option but certainly I changed some setting unknowingly which I am not able to recall. Hope this explains the problem I am having.

Thanks.

post-706802-0-63801700-1379691154_thumb.png

Hi,

I found out what the problem was. Actually when an order is placed on my store, by default it gets a status 'Preparation in Progress'.

I tried many things then finally I reached a setting that solved the problem.

Back Office---->Orders--->Statuses--->Preparation in Progress(Or any status which is set as default), I unchecked "Show Delivery PDF."

This solved the problem. I am now able to edit the price, add/remove products in an order placed by customers from Back Office. 

Thanks for the help El Patron. 

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

Thanks man, works great for me  :)

Hi,

I found out what the problem was. Actually when an order is placed on my store, by default it gets a status 'Preparation in Progress'.

I tried many things then finally I reached a setting that solved the problem.

Back Office---->Orders--->Statuses--->Preparation in Progress(Or any status which is set as default), I unchecked "Show Delivery PDF."

This solved the problem. I am now able to edit the price, add/remove products in an order placed by customers from Back Office. 

Thanks for the help El Patron. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Not working for prestashop 1.6.1.5 when I tried to change the order status settings from back office I got this error

An error occurred while updating an object. order_state (Unknown column 'pdf_delivery' in 'field list')

Not sure whats this error is about ?

But customer are getting confirmation emails but not order as shipped email .