complex customer password

system_error86

Good evening everyone! I 'm trying to fix my e- shop ! The last days experience a problem with the issue of the complexity of the password of the client ! What I mean , I think we have the access code to be strong enough so I decided to change a bit the way in which it will form a code ! So I went to classes-> Validate.php then I found the method -> public static function isPasswd and except that I changed the size of the 5 I 8 then added and return (Tools :: strlen ($ passwd)> = $ size && Tools :: strlen ($ passwd) <255 && preg_match ("/ (? =. * [0-9]) (? =. * [az]) (? =. * [! @ # $% ^ \ * \ (\) \ _ \ - & + = \. \,]) / ", $ passwd) the function preg_match!

So this allows me to have a password consisting of at least one number, one letter lowercase (small) , and some symbols ! My problem is the following , in frontpage works normally my site , but if I'm going to get into my admin panel simply writes Fatal Error! But ONLY if you remove the symbols ( ( ; = . * [ ! @ # $% ^ \ * \ (\) \ _ \ - & = + \ . \ , ] ) ) From me then my connection is working properly and admin panel! The same is true if you put in the function I ( ; = . * [ AZ ] ) So I ask you too tell me some idea how I will accept and symbols ! I tried to look at tools.php others are some butt ! thanks and sorry for my language

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...