• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Module PrestaCenter XML Export Free Prestashop Module PrestaCenter XML Export Free is used to create XML feeds and export products from a shop to price comparison services like Google Shopping, Kelk

Yes, this is correct - if you don't write the third value, then the out of stock products should not be exported. But it depends on general setting: in the BO select menu Preferences > Products, at

Hello,   How can we generate the xml feed?There is no option of Generate within the module itself once it is installed.Please kindly help us with thesame and mail us with documentation of the same m

Goodmorning. My product url is the following. http://www.urbanfashion.gr/479-envy-argentina-vermoudes-prosfora-envy-argentina-yellow.html. The url that exported from the module is http://www.urbanfashion.gr/479--envy-argentina-yellow.html. It send me in a page that mention this : "[Debug] This page has moved
Please use the following URL instead: http://www.urbanfashion.gr/479-envy-argentina-vermoudes-prosfora-envy-argentina-yellow.html " . Why the module export another url? My url is the product id , the meta keywords and description

Hi there, Installed xml export free. Set up my xml generator. When generating xml it shouts out "Fatal error: Class 'XmlReader' not found in /home/ekralv/public_html/marketguru/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTplGenerator.php on line 113"

Is there a solution for this?

Using prestashop 1.6

Edited by maarcs (see edit history)

Hello

since less than a week 50% of my products in the feed are being skipped.

There suddenly a lot of error.s Well, we updated to Presta 1.6.0.6 on June 12th but the errors started on June 23rd.

e.g:

depricted attribute Attribut: availability

availability available for order

All in all there is one error and 11 warnings BUT in the whole feed are only 70 articles though in June 22 it were 180?!

Why the heck are only 40% of all articles in the feed? What may the reason be?

thanks alot!

PrestaCenter XML Export Free v1.2.3.1 - by PrestaCenter

Hi there, Installed xml export free. Set up my xml generator. When generating xml it shouts out "Fatal error: Class 'XmlReader' not found in /home/ekralv/public_html/marketguru/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTplGenerator.php on line 113"

Is there a solution for this?

Using prestashop 1.6

What version of PHP do you have? XmlReader is installed by default since PHP 5.1.2. Could you perhaps use a newer version?

• 2 weeks later...

This version dosnt work for me.

Google show formating error in debugger

<entry><title>... I mean <entry> dont must be in feed

and Heureka feed generated with encoding problems. feed not in utf8 coding..

:mellow:

Hi, When will the old price/new price options be added as well as category mapping?

Your question is for Pro or Multi version of the module. We finalize now the version 2.0 with these functions, which will released within a week.

This version dosnt work for me.

Google show formating error in debugger

<entry><title>... I mean <entry> dont must be in feed

and Heureka feed generated with encoding problems. feed not in utf8 coding..

:mellow:

XML coding is OK, but your {description} or {description_short} include unsupported XML entity (ý etc.).

In the XML template is possible wrap value of variable in CDATA section - like this:

<DESCRIPTION><![CDATA[{description}]]></DESCRIPTION>

Hello, i install the module at prestashop 1.6.0.6 but it is not generate nothing. Any suggestions?

Hello

i have the same problem 1.6.0.8

thanks

Hello,

I'm interrested in your module but there is not the shipping weight attribute so it's not compatible with google shopping. How to ad this feature?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i need to export products only from selected categories and/or suppliers. Also i need to include both price and reduced priced(reduction percent). Is that possible with this module?

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

In want to make a seperate feed which contains only one specific product. This feed will contain the "daily offer".

I use the free version.

I cannot find the solution for this. I assume it has something to do with the line

<SHOPITEM ps_block="product">

But changing this results in error-messages.

Can someone please help me with instructions?

Thank you!

Hello,

I'm interrested in your module but there is not the shipping weight attribute so it's not compatible with google shopping. How to ad this feature?

Attribute {weight} will be added in the next version, but only in paid Pro and Mutli module (within a week).

Hi!

In want to make a seperate feed which contains only one specific product. This feed will contain the "daily offer".

I use the free version.

I cannot find the solution for this. I assume it has something to do with the line

<SHOPITEM ps_block="product">

But changing this results in error-messages.

Can someone please help me with instructions?

Thank you!

It is impossible in the free module version Prestacenter XML Export. It will be possible in the next release of the module Pro a Multi (next month).

Hello!

i tried your latest free version, i have a english and german feed. the english feed works fine, but the german feed always shows me this error:

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 10 at column 95: Entity 'Uuml' not defined
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

im going to buy your pro version because of cron support, but first i want to test it...

Hello!

i tried your latest free version, i have a english and german feed. the english feed works fine, but the german feed always shows me this error:

error on line 10 at column 95: Entity 'Uuml' not defined

im going to buy your pro version because of cron support, but first i want to test it...

XML coding is OK, but your {name} or {description} or {description_short} include unsupported XML entity (Ü etc.).

In the XML template is possible wrap value of variable in CDATA section - like this:

Prestashop 1.6.0.5, PHP 5.3

Module v. 1241

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PcXmlFreeFeed::getAll() [...] on line 135 :(

Check if you have in your PrestaShop database table ps_pc_xmlpro_feed and ps_pc_xmlpro_service and if are these tables not empty.

XML coding is OK, but your {name} or {description} or {description_short} include unsupported XML entity (Ü etc.).

already bought your pro version, it works now ;)

Check if you have in your PrestaShop database table ps_pc_xmlpro_feed and ps_pc_xmlpro_service and if are these tables not empty.

I have got following tables:

psd_pc_xmlfree_feed [23 records]

psd_pc_xmlfree_service [2 records]

I do not have pc_xmlpro, it's from pro version I suppose. :)

I use psd_ prefix in the database.

I have got following tables:

psd_pc_xmlfree_feed [23 records]

psd_pc_xmlfree_service [2 records]

I do not have pc_xmlpro, it's from pro version I suppose. :)

I use psd_ prefix in the database.

From the available information about your configuration, I cannot detect the error. I can help you only through the PrestaShop administration (BO). If you want help, send me a temporary administrator access via private message.

Ok thank you for your help so far, I have the second online shop with the same version of Prestashop and your module works just fine. :) So I think it's the matter of changes I've made in files. I'll try to look for the differences and figure it out.

Hi prestaCS, what is the licence of the source code of the Free module ? 

We try to centralize the OpenSource and Free module of this kind on this forum topic : 

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/356723-central-les-modules-gratuits-dexport-comparateurs-et-marketplace/

I could add this module of the source code is published as open source. (By opensource I mean GPL/free to modified and publish the code) 

Thanks

hey, I tried installing your module in my store its giving error,

my version in 1.6.0.6

now its neither installing nor uninstalling pls help

At installation latest module version usually not happened any problems. Error can be on the side of your server. You can remove directory 'modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree' for uninstall. For detecting instalation problem set DEBUG mode.

Hi , as other have said, I just get a white page when installing this module ( latest from your site) on 1.5 . 

It's a pity because I may have bought the Pro version.

Don't really have time to debug but if you have a hint I can give it a try

If you want to help with module instalation send me a private message

At installation latest module version usually not happened any problems. Error can be on the side of your server. You can remove directory 'modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree' for uninstall. For detecting instalation problem set DEBUG mode.

Can you please give me the link where i can download the latest version.  I am using prestacenterxmlexportfree1241.zip this one

Edited by rahuul123 (see edit history)

Hi, im rather new to the forums. I would like to know if theres a way to add the product tags to the feed, either with the free or the paid pro version. We are working on a comparison site and having access to the tags is a must for the search functionality

Hi, im rather new to the forums. I would like to know if theres a way to add the product tags to the feed, either with the free or the paid pro version. We are working on a comparison site and having access to the tags is a must for the search functionality

In the latest versions of module Prestacenter XML Export product tags are not accessible. We can prepare tags to next paid versions within 2 weeks.

In the latest versions of module Prestacenter XML Export product tags are not accessible. We can prepare tags to next paid versions within 2 weeks.

I just bought this module and such an info is required by most aggregators i am working with. 

Is there any suggested way to "hack" it for now, until the next update?

The hack is not simple, because it is multivalued variable. I will try to quickly deploy this property in next version 2.0.0 (within week) or 2.0.1.

The hack is not simple, because it is multivalued variable. I will try to quickly deploy this property in next version 2.0.0 (within week) or 2.0.1.

ok, i will wait.

Please make sure this is compatible with multistore :)

One more thing..

what does "Export batch processing - how many products are inserted into the feed at once" really does?

I just instaled the module and tried to create the sample google xml but browser responded with ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

So i changed the Export barch to a higher value than my products counts and it worked, alhtough the label for this field says "...set it to a lower value"

One more thing..

what does "Export batch processing - how many products are inserted into the feed at once" really does?

I just instaled the module and tried to create the sample google xml but browser responded with ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.

So i changed the Export barch to a higher value than my products counts and it worked, alhtough the label for this field says "...set it to a lower value"

Yes, redirection works fine. Some browsers may have a problem with the number of redirects. When the module is started via CRON, there will be no problem.

Maximum count of redirect for browser is usually 20. You must set a value that is greater than the total number of products (with variants) divide by 20.

For example: the number of products is 5000 divided by 20 is 250. It is recommended to set this value for module to 300 or more (default is 500). For hosting with PHP memory 128 megabytes, the value should not be greater than the 2000. Sometimes it is necessary experiment with this value.

• Like 1

thanks for this module, its great

wenn i check here http://maher-shop.com/xml/general-fr-eur.xml

i have this error This page contains the following errors:

error on line 55 at column 182: Entity 'agrave' not defined

I have this error in fr , de but not in ENglish language

with pro version i have the same problem

Edited by Maher Shop (see edit history)

thanks for this module, its great

wenn i check here http://maher-shop.com/xml/general-fr-eur.xml

i have this error This page contains the following errors:

error on line 55 at column 182: Entity 'agrave' not defined

I have this error in fr , de but not in ENglish language

with pro version i have the same problem

You must use CDATA section see in this topic before.

Could you please consider to attach your upgraded versions to your first page post. 

I guess the majority of users tend to look / download here for the latest version of your fine module.

Thanks!

Is it possible to add the price for the various customer groups? 

For example I like to create a file for our resellers who dropship from us. I guess they should containt their buying price instead, right?

Is it possible to add the price for the various customer groups? 

For example I like to create a file for our resellers who dropship from us. I guess they should containt their buying price instead, right?

No, in the free version it is not possible. It will be available in the next Pro and Multi version.

Hi, I am unable to configure this for install. I am getting the following error: 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PcXmlFreeFeed::getAll() in /home/*******/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/controllers/admin/PcXmlFreeController.php on line 135

any ideas?

Thanks

Hi, I tried the method with <![CDATA[{description_short}]]>. But I'm using some special characters in the description which aren't displayed correctly. Instead, they just appear like this: í [/size]ý etc. (feed is here: [/size]http://www.mujkoberec.cz/xml/google-cs-czk.xml) How can I display these characters correctly? Thank you.

Use only {description_short} (remove CDATA)...

Thanks its perfect module. 

Is there any person that uses this module for yandex market?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE yml_catalog SYSTEM "shops.dtd">
<yml_catalog date="2010-04-01 17:00">
    <shop>
        <name> shop name</name>
        <url>http://www.magaza.com.tr/</url>
        <shop_address></shop_address>
        <shop_phone>123-45-67</shop_phone>
        <email>mail@magaza.com</email>
        <shop_logo>/img/logo.png</shop_logo>

<currencies>
            <currency id="TL" rate="1"/>
            <currency id="USD" rate="1.77"/>
            <currency id="EUR" rate="2.36"/>
        </currencies>

<categories>
            <category id="1">Elektronik</category>
            <category id="10" parentId="1">Yazıcılar</category>
            <category id="100" parentId="10">Mürekkepli yazıcılar</category>
            <category id="101" parentId="10">Laser yazıcılar</category>         
            <category id="20" parentId="1">Bilgisayarlar</category>
            <category id="201" parentId="20">Masaüstü bilgisayarlar</category>       
            <category id="202" parentId="20">Dizüstü bilgisayarlar</category>   
            <category id="2">Kamera</category>
            <category id="11" parentId="2">Fotoğraf makinesi</category>
            <category id="12" parentId="2">Objektif</category>            
        </categories>

<delivery_cost>12</delivery_cost>
        <delivery_details>3 days</delivery_details>

<offers>
            <offer id="12341" available="true">
                <url>id=14344</url>
                <price_KDV>200</price_KDV>
                <price_sale_KDV>190</price_sale_KDV>
                <currencyId>TL</currencyId>
                <categoryId>101</categoryId>
                <picture>http://www.magaza.com.tr/img/cihaz14344.jpg</picture>
                <delivery>true</delivery>
                <delivery_cost>12</delivery_cost>
                <delivery_details>Tüm Türkiye, 3 gün içinde</delivery_details>
                <vendor>НP</vendor>
                <name>Yazıcı Color LaserJet 3000</name>
                <vendorCode>Q7533A</vendorCode>
                <description>A4, 64Mb, 600x600 dpi, USB 2.0, dakikada 29 sayfa baskı, ayda 60000 sayfa baskı</description>
                <barcode>0829160971636</barcode>
                <barcode>882780095045</barcode>
            </offer>
            <offer id="12342" available="true">
                <url></url>
                <price_KDV>4500</price_KDV>
                <price_sale_KDV>4399</price_sale_KDV>
                <currencyId>TL</currencyId>
                <categoryId>201</categoryId>
                <picture>ihaz14344.jpg</picture>
                <delivery>true</delivery>
                <delivery_cost>20</delivery_cost>
                <delivery_details>3</delivery_details>
                <vendor>Apple</vendor>
                <name>iMac</name>
                <vendorCode>MD096TR/A</vendorCode>
                <description>Yeni iMac kablosuz klavye ve Magic Mouse ile</description>
                <barcode>0829160971636</barcode>
                <param name="Type"> pc</param>
                <param name="Wi-Fi"></param>
                <param name="Screen size" unit="inch">27</param>
                <param name="RAM" unit="Mb">4096</param>
                <param name="ROM" unit="Tb">1</param>
                <param name="Weight" unit="kg">13.8</param>
            </offer>
        </offers>      
    </shop>
</yml_catalog>

Hi, I am unable to configure this for install. I am getting the following error: 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PcXmlFreeFeed::getAll() in /home/*******/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/controllers/admin/PcXmlFreeController.php on line 135

any ideas?

Thanks

BUMP

PLEASE

thechinmaster, on 28 Sept 2014 - 01:22 AM, said:snapback.png

any ideas?

Thanks

BUMP

PLEASE

Which version of PrestaShop is used?

Hello

thank you for this great module, you did a great job!

I have a problem, the xml is not being created. The error i see is :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in C:\wamp\www\prestashop\modules\prestacenterxmlexportfree\templates\PcXmlFreeTemplate.php on line 380

I used this template code :

<mywebstore>    
  <created_at>{date_feed}</created_at>   
  <products> 
       <product ps_block="product"> 
           <id>{id}</id>
            <name><![CDATA[{name}]]></name>
            <link><![CDATA[{url}]]></link> 
           <image><![CDATA[{img_url}]]></image> 
           <category><![CDATA[{categories: ">"}]]></category> 
           <price_with_vat>{price_vat}</price_with_vat>
            <manufacturer><![CDATA[{manufacturer}]]></manufacturer> 
           <availability>{days}</availability> 
           <instock>{availability: "Y, N, N"}</instock> 
       </product> 
   </products>
</mywebstore>

Looking into the line that the error pointed in PcXmlFreeTemplate.php, i see that there is a ';' missing from the end of the line . I attached the PcXmlFreeTemplate.php file if you want more info.

I noticed also that if i remove the <products> tags, it works fine

I used :

PrestaCenter XML Export Free :v1.2.4.1

PrestaShop version: 1.6.0.9

PHP version: 5.5.12

Server software version: Apache/2.4.9

PcXmlFreeTemplate.php

I already wrote here that it doesn't work for me with CDATA. (it doesn't work for me without CDATA either). If I use CDATA, the characters just appear like this: í ý etc. I'm using some special characters in my language like "čšř" etc. 

I already wrote here that it doesn't work for me with CDATA. (it doesn't work for me without CDATA either). If I use CDATA, the characters just appear like this: í ý etc. I'm using some special characters in my language like "čšř" etc. 

Which version of PrestaShop do you have - 1.5.4.x or other?

Thank you for the module.  I tested my first feed and uploaded with success.  Google says that shipping weight is missing.  When I tried to add the shipping weight, i.e. <g:shipping_weight>{weight}</g:shipping_weight>, it says bad value and goes back to default setup.  Weight is required.

"Failed to create XML files (error description: XML template uses the undefined property {weight}. (google-en-usd.xml)). XML feeds have been restored to the previous state."

Edited by flyclothing (see edit history)

Thank you for the module.  I tested my first feed and uploaded with success.  Google says that shipping weight is missing.  When I tried to add the shipping weight, i.e. <g:shipping_weight>{weight}</g:shipping_weight>, it says bad value and goes back to default setup.  Weight is required.

"Failed to create XML files (error description: XML template uses the undefined property {weight}. (google-en-usd.xml)). XML feeds have been restored to the previous state."

Variable {weight} is supported only in the current module version (2.0.0) Pro and Multi.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/315357-prestacenter-xml-export-feeds-for-price-comparison-services/?p=1818773

Variable {weight} is supported only in the current module version (2.0.0) Pro and Multi.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/315357-prestacenter-xml-export-feeds-for-price-comparison-services/?p=1818773

How can I include shipping costs? Cause I handle Free shipping, but would like to add it to my XML feed, I can't find the right property for it. I tried {shipping_costs} wtihout succes..

Hello,

sry for my english but i had a big probleme with this module.

I have an error with a xml

error on line 2 at column 201: Entity 'egrave' not defined

Manchette bras ESPRITRAIL avec drapeau Breton1

and google shop we have many errors :

Erreurs dans l'article
260 erreurs
Informations sur la livraison manquantes.234 erreurs
Codes produit insuffisants : vous devez indiquer au moins deux des trois attributs suivants : 'marque' [brand], 'gtin' [gtin], 'référence fabricant' [mpn].26 erreurs
Avertissements concernant les articles
417 avertissements

Thx

Edited by Daminou56 (see edit history)

In the next module version 2.0 within week.

Is this done already?

Its almost 2 months passed.

One production server i mentioned the following error in server_logs, is it about permissions or what?

[Mon Nov 03 08:44:03 2014] [warn] [client ip.ip.ip.ip] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  file_put_contents(/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/modules/prestacenterxmlexportmulti/classes/autoload.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/modules/prestacenterxmlexportmulti/classes/PrestaCenterAutoload.php on line 150
[Mon Nov 03 16:02:10 2014] [warn] [client ip.ip.ip.ip] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/domain.com/modules/prestacenterxmlexportmulti/classes/PcXmlMultiService.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/modules/prestacenterxmlexportmulti/classes/PrestaCenterAutoload.php on line 47, referer: http://domain.com/admin1291/index.php?controller=PcXmlMulti&token=0462399f88102028015631aebaae487e
[Mon Nov 03 16:02:17 2014] [warn] [client ip.ip.ip.ip] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  file_put_contents(/var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/modules/prestacenterxmlexportmulti/classes/autoload.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/modules/prestacenterxmlexportmulti/classes/PrestaCenterAutoload.php on line 150, referer: http://domain.com/admin0991/index.php?controller=PcXmlMulti&token=0462399f88102028015631aebaae487e

edit:

Thats a new one:

[Wed Nov 05 09:28:57 2014] [warn] [client ip.ip.ip.ip] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/modules/prestacenterxmlexportmulti/templates/PcXmlMultiTemplate.php on line 483, referer: http://domain.com/admin1291/index.php?controller=PcXmlMulti&submitBulkexportpc_xmlmulti_service&token=c15223d53a19be0bdab44078050b2b02
Edited by HaCos (see edit history)

Hi,

using you free module, works fine, but I need a little modify. I need to use images from "thickbox_default" instead of "large_default". What I have to do for that?

Thanks

Hello

thank you for this great module, you did a great job!

I have a problem, the xml is not being created. The error i see is :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in C:\wamp\www\prestashop\modules\prestacenterxmlexportfree\templates\PcXmlFreeTemplate.php on line 380

I used this template code :

<mywebstore>    
  <created_at>{date_feed}</created_at>   
  <products> 
           <id>{id}</id>
            <name><![CDATA[{name}]]></name>
            <link><![CDATA[{url}]]></link> 
           <image><![CDATA[{img_url}]]></image> 
           <category><![CDATA[{categories: ">"}]]></category> 
           <price_with_vat>{price_vat}</price_with_vat>
            <manufacturer><![CDATA[{manufacturer}]]></manufacturer> 
           <availability>{days}</availability> 
           <instock>{availability: "Y, N, N"}</instock> 
       </product> 
   </products>
</mywebstore>

Looking into the line that the error pointed in PcXmlFreeTemplate.php, i see that there is a ';' missing from the end of the line . I attached the PcXmlFreeTemplate.php file if you want more info.

I noticed also that if i remove the <products> tags, it works fine

I used :

PrestaCenter XML Export Free :v1.2.4.1

PrestaShop version: 1.6.0.9

PHP version: 5.5.12

Server software version: Apache/2.4.9

I have the same problem-error

The problem arise when you insert a tag inbetween the product loop

<products>
 </product> 
</products> 

the header generates all the information at function feed1header

and the function feed1product and function feed1footer are empty.

Is there a turnaround for the problem or an update to include a  fix?

Edited by xvipes85@gmail.com (see edit history)

after creating the xml file, i can't find it even using getfeed.php

i'm using ps 1.6

up:

this is the error in debug mode:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in /home/admin/public_html/shop/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTemplate.php on line 532

the line 532:

if (!isset($product['name'][$this->feedVars['id_lang']]) || $product['name'][$this->feedVars['id_lang']] === '') { throw new PcXmlFreeExportException; }.'<product>'
Edited by conidig (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem-error

The problem arise when you insert a tag inbetween the product loop

<products>
 </product> 
</products> 

the header generates all the information at function feed1header

and the function feed1product and function feed1footer are empty.

Is there a turnaround for the problem or an update to include a  fix?

Same problem

Any fix?

Kindly help us out as this module does not work and not visible in admin panel too for version 1.6.0.9

For detection problem you need activate debug mode - set 'true' in the file /config/defines.inc.php to display errors:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);