Hi

I would rather not have to not allow the order out of stock products, but i think i can handle it like this.

Cheers

I forgot one more thing, sorry about that. If you allow ordering of out of stock products in your e-shop, but want to exclude them from the feed, then try using "#skipProduct" as the third value, e. g.:

{availability: "in stock, available for order, #skipProduct"}

or 

{availability: "in stock", "available for order", "#skipProduct"}

(the second syntax - IMHO better readable - is supported since version 1.1.0.x.)

• Like 1

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Module PrestaCenter XML Export Free Prestashop Module PrestaCenter XML Export Free is used to create XML feeds and export products from a shop to price comparison services like Google Shopping, Kelk

Yes, this is correct - if you don't write the third value, then the out of stock products should not be exported. But it depends on general setting: in the BO select menu Preferences > Products, at

Hello,   How can we generate the xml feed?There is no option of Generate within the module itself once it is installed.Please kindly help us with thesame and mail us with documentation of the same m

I forgot one more thing, sorry about that. If you allow ordering of out of stock products in your e-shop, but want to exclude them from the feed, then try using "#skipProduct" as the third value, e. g.:

{availability: "in stock, available for order, #skipProduct"}

or 

{availability: "in stock", "available for order", "#skipProduct"}

(the second syntax - IMHO better readable - is supported since version 1.1.0.x.)

I used {availability: "in stock", "#skipProduct", "#skipProduct"}

and solved my problem! Thanks!!

I just bought the PRO version, but i have doubts about instalationg having the free version installed.

1) Should i remove the free version first, or they work together?

2) do i need to keep a copy of the feeds or i can copy them later?

I just bought the PRO version, but i have doubts about instalationg having the free version installed.

1) Should i remove the free version first, or they work together?

2) do i need to keep a copy of the feeds or i can copy them later?

1. Free and Pro versions of the module can be installed simultaneously (in the shop database are these modules independent). However, all the output XML files are stored in the directory "/xml". When the names of XML files are the same, files of Free and Pro version will overwrite each other.

2. You can leave the Free version of the module in the shop. You must copy the XML templates into the Pro version with different names.

Well, i am for a few hours trying to understand the features export and either i am not getting this or it does not do what i was expecting. Maybe i am not reaching the full extent of the function, but for me the feature export is to have a format able to import from another prestashop and for that we need to have the information splitted by collumns, right?

Something like This Example:

Features.png

I have prestashop manager that exports a .csv file like this example and i can import also with PS manager, but i was aiming with this module to have it done automatically in a downloaded XML for my costumers.

Am i not getting the configuration or the module does not do this? I am not seing how and to what this can be helpfull on the format the module exports, but i am not an expert, maybe is just me being dumb.

Can you please explain?

Well, i am for a few hours trying to understand the features export and either i am not getting this or it does not do what i was expecting. Maybe i am not reaching the full extent of the function, but for me the feature export is to have a format able to import from another prestashop and for that we need to have the information splitted by collumns, right?

Something like This Example:

Features.png

I have prestashop manager that exports a .csv file like this example and i can import also with PS manager, but i was aiming with this module to have it done automatically in a downloaded XML for my costumers.

Am i not getting the configuration or the module does not do this? I am not seing how and to what this can be helpfull on the format the module exports, but i am not an expert, maybe is just me being dumb.

Can you please explain?

In current module, you can only use these two codes:

1. raw text with separators

<DESCRIPTION>{feature_block: "-", ":", ";"}</DESCRIPTION>

2. formatted HTML

<FEATURES><![CDATA[<ul>{feature_block: "<li>", ": ", "</li>": HTML}</ul>]]></DESCRIPTION>

We prepare for next version of the module repeated feature tag (same as variant) with variables {feature_name} and {feature_value}. Available in 14-21 days.

Please for discussion about Pro and MULTI version now use this topic:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/315357-prestacenter-xml-export-feeds-for-price-comparison-services

Edited by PrestaCS.cz (see edit history)

Haw can I create XML files in free version ?. When I click google and create XML I have always statement: Can`t generate XML files :(

Have you create directory /xml with write permission?

Have you create directory /xml with write permission?

I only marked google and clicked button Create XML. Where and how can I create write permission ?

New version of module PrestaCenter XML Export Free 1.1.1.1

Last version is compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.2.0 - 1.5.6.2. The module is available now here.

Good day. It is used for prestashop 1.6.0.5.

I can not install.

Thank you for your response.

Good day. It is used for prestashop 1.6.0.5.

I can not install.

Thank you for your response.

In my last post (which you cited) is information about compatibility:

"Last version is compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.2.0 - 1.5.6.2"

The next version of the module (compatible with PreStashop 1.6.x) will be released by the end of the March.

PrestaCS.cz write me how can I create XML file.

I am not expert. For you my question is maby stupid, but I am realy do not now what should I do.

Please reward

PrestaCS.cz write me how can I create XML file.

I am not expert. For you my question is maby stupid, but I am realy do not now what should I do.

Please reward

Do you not know how to create new XML template for the module, or you cannot insert a feed into the e-shop?

I can help you, send me a sample of final XML file.

Edited by PrestaCS.cz (see edit history)

Do you not know how to create new XML template for the module, or you cannot insert a feed into the e-shop?

I can help you, send me a sample of final XML file.

First I will create a new template by copy google-en-eur.xml code line:

3ba11b6118986a73.jpg

Clicked Save:

bbe914e44bdd5cc4.jpg

And Create XML.

I have xml file but I do not know where is moj.xml file :( 

I have xml file but I do not know where is moj.xml file :(

By default: exported feed is in "xml" directory of your shop like this: http://your_shop_url/xml/moj.xml

Click to file name (link) and in a new window, you can see URL address and file. For Google - a file is in Atom format - specific view in the browser (or by XML reader). In module, you can click by the right mouse button on file name and this file is possible save as new XML file to your computer.

• Like 1

By default: exported feed is in "xml" directory of your shop like this: http://your_shop_url/xml/moj.xml

Click to file name (link) and in a new window, you can see URL address and file. For Google - a file is in Atom format - specific view in the browser (or by XML reader). In module, you can click by the right mouse button on file name and this file is possible save as new XML file to your computer.

Can I create xml file to kategory or simple product ?

I have a couple of formatting questions:

1)  I was looking at Google's instructions for product type.  It looks like the ">" between category levels (when describing product type) should be "&gt" when using XML.  for <g:product_type>{categories}</g:product_type>.  I noticed that right now, Prestacenter XML Exporter uses the "|" symbol as a separator for product type category levels.  Should the "|" be changed to "&gt"?  

Right now, product types show up like this (dependent on your own categorization structure): Coins | Cents | 1909 - 1919 Lincoln Wheat Cents.  So I would imagine the "|" should be "&gt" if google is supposed to process it correctly.

2) Also, my products fall into two different google product type', but I don't know how to correlate my own (top tier category) to google's product taxonomy.  My main category ifalls into google's second or third level of taxonomy. 

My category structure is "Coins | Cents | 1909 - 1919 Lincoln Wheat Cents".  I would like for the top tier of my categorization to show up as:

Arts & Entertainment > Hobbies & Creative Arts > Collectibles > Collectible Coins and Currency.

What should I have between the <g:google_product_category> </g:google_product_category> to get the google product category to show up as my main level category?  I think this should be possible since prestashop's code seems to differentiate between categories and subcategories.  

Any advice will be much appreciated.  Thank you!

I have an problem with the categories export. All others parameters are exported ok, only category field is empty.

A use for export the general feed , but no luck . I try to put even {categories: "|"} but no succes. Can you help me?

I'm using Presta 1.5.6.2 and plugin version 1.1.1.1 .

I have an problem with the categories export. All others parameters are exported ok, only category field is empty.

A use for export the general feed , but no luck . I try to put even {categories: "|"} but no succes. Can you help me?

I'm using Presta 1.5.6.2 and plugin version 1.1.1

Please give me an solution!

nice module. i have a small shoe shop. i need to export each shoe size with the number of quantity avalible. what line i have to write there. i will be glad if you help me. thanks in advance

on my local 1.6 don't work

Warning: scandir(/C:\xampp\htdocs\16\modules\prestacenterxmlexportfree/,/C:\xampp\htdocs\16\modules\prestacenterxmlexportfree/): in C:\xampp\htdocs\16\classes\Tools.php on line 2716

Warning: scandir(/C:\xampp\htdocs\16\modules\prestacenterxmlexportfree/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\16\classes\Tools.php on line 2716

Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\16\classes\Tools.php on line 2716

Fatal error: Class 'PcXmlFreeService' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\16\modules\prestacenterxmlexportfree\controllers\admin\PcXmlFreeController.php on line 31

on my local 1.6 don't work

Do you have the last version of this module (see the post before yours)? It looks like you get errors that have been already corrected. I tried last version (1.2.0) just now on PrestaShop 1.6.0.5 and works ok.

Do you have the last version of this module (see the post before yours)? It looks like you get errors that have been already corrected. I tried last version (1.2.0) just now on PrestaShop 1.6.0.5 and works ok.

Yes I have the last version of module (1.2.0.1) and clear PS 1.6.0.6

Hi,

I'm having problems with the image url in the xml file, it does not incude the product id and so the imagelink is empty.

Example:

www.mysite.com/[spam-filter]large_default/etc.jpg

but the image is at

www.mysite.com/22-[spam-filter]large_default/etc.jpg

Any idea what might be the issue?

Hi,

I'm having problems with the image url in the xml file, it does not incude the product id and so the imagelink is empty.

Example:

but the image is at

What version of Prestashop are you using?

How do you set the option for images "Use the legacy image filesystem"?

Esta versao 1211 não funciona no prestashop 1.6.0.6.

Módulo versão 1.2.1.1 foi testado em PrestaShop 1.6.0.6 e foi totalmente funcional. O problema pode ser com o tempo necessário para gerar exportações (configurações PHP - max_execution_time).

Por favor, escreva em Inglês.

And what would be the time required to generate these exports (PHP - max_execution_time)?

It is dependent on the number of products in the e-shop and on the server performance. Value max_execution_time (in php.ini file) is usually set to 30 seconds.

I need information when an error occurs on your PrestaShop.

Ray9988, on 26 Apr 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi,

Example:

but the image is at

What version of Prestashop are you using?

How do you set the option for images "Use the legacy image filesystem"?

Thank you very much! that was the problem, there was no legacy image option in 1.5.4.1 and had to turn it on in the adminimagescontroller,

:D

I have a problem. I've just updated to versión 1.2.1.1 on prestashop 1.5.6.1 version.

When i run the module to generate google xml files i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_getcsv() in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTplGenerator.php on line 311

it was working fine in the old version i have... but now it doesn't work even in the old version.

could you help me? please.

thank's

I have a problem. I've just updated to versión 1.2.1.1 on prestashop 1.5.6.1 version.

When i run the module to generate google xml files i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_getcsv() in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTplGenerator.php on line 311

it was working fine in the old version i have... but now it doesn't work even in the old version.

could you help me? please.

thank's

Function str_getcsv() is not defined in PHP version older than 5.3.0. What version of PHP have you using?

Have 100 products with many variations (attributes) and my server is Hostgator, and the problem is this: when trying to generate an xml file, the screen goes blank and does not generate anything.

Set debug mode in PrestaShop for detecting an error. In the file config/defines.inc.php change the value to true:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

Set debug mode in PrestaShop for detecting an error. In the file config/defines.inc.php change the value to true:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80 Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80 Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_getcsv() in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTplGenerator.php on line 311

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80 Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80 Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_getcsv() in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTplGenerator.php on line 311

Function str_getcsv() will be changed in the next update of the module for compatibility with PHP version 5.2.x.

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/juegosen/domains/juegosenlamesa.com/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

That's a strange error. These two constants should be defined in /config/settings.inc.php, which is created automatically during installation. (I checked it with PS 1.5.4.1 and 1.6.0.5) 

Olha o error Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_getcsv() in /home/torne146/public_html/loja2/modules/prestacenterxmlexportfree/templates/PcXmlFreeTplGenerator.php on line 311

See posts #144 - #149 on this page.

Altered version of php and .xml generated but the generated file has an error: 

This page contains The Following Errors: 

error on line 2 at column 107: Entity 'ccedil' not defined 

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. 

See the generated link: 

Att

ILSON

error on line 2 at column 107: Entity 'ccedil' not defined 

In the XML template, any variables that could contain special characters (like accented characters or ampersand) should be wrapped in CDATA section. For example, instead of 

<DESCRIPTION>{description}</DESCRIPTION>

you will use:

<DESCRIPTION><![CDATA[{description}]]></DESCRIPTION>

This applies to {description}, {description_short}, {name}, and probably {categories} as well.

Worked to insert the CDATA, but the line that reads: 
  <summary> <[CDATA [description_short]]> </ summary> 
This does not display the description, see the link below: 

You didn't copy the example exactly:

1) there can't be any spaces between <summary> and <![CDATA[ , neither between ]]> and </summary>

2) Cdata begins with left angle bracket, exclamation mark (this one is missing in your code), left square bracket, "CDATA" in upper-case, and another left square bracket. Only after this sequence you can use any spaces etc.

Worked to insert the CDATA, but the line that reads: 
  <summary> <[CDATA [description_short]]> </ summary> 
This does not display the description, see the link below: 

My apologies, it looks that you've found a bug and the CDATA section really doesn't work in Free version, it probably causes the missing description as well. It will be corrected soon.

Function str_getcsv() is not defined in PHP version older than 5.3.0. What version of PHP have you using?

Is there any solution for this problem? 

Otherwise i need a module that let me export my products on a xml file for free, any suggestion?

hi

great module

I need to buy the pro version

but before i need to know it is possible export the products with the price no VAT, also the minimum quantity of the product set in the backoffice

thank you

EDIT:

solved the problem of the price, it remains just the problem of quantity.
how can I add minimal_quantity variable, so it includes the minimum quantity in XML

Edited by gantz37 (see edit history)

I'am a little bit confused by reading the topics.

PS 1.6.0.5 I have installed the modul and there are no php errors. It looks like it works fine. But if I make a xml File with this module, the google merchent center display a format error on line 2 (i'ts the summary in german language). My Shop is on german language and the german contains special caracters like (ä,ü,ö....). Can someone post a complete code for this problem here? Or can someone tell me what I have to change of the standard code?

I take a look in the generated XML File and the google catagory look empty, how can I fill it with the standard google catagory datas?

Edit: If I load the XML File in Excel there is a xml-parser error

THX

Edited by Codek200 (see edit history)

if I make a xml File with this module, the google merchent center display a format error on line 2 (i'ts the summary in german language). My Shop is on german language and the german contains special caracters like (ä,ü,ö....). 

Edit: If I load the XML File in Excel there is a xml-parser error

This is a known bug (accented characters are changed to HTML entities, but XML parser doesn't recognize them). Please wait for next update of this module (it should be released at monday), it will be fixed there.

HI,

How can I show the price that is on sale?

Thanks

In the current module version is possible display only the final price. The next Pro and Multi version will be exporting also another prices (discount, price by group etc.).

how can i set tag <PRODUCTS></PRODUCTS> only begin and end of xml file, and not for each product

example not this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<SINCRO_DETAILS>

<PRODUCTS>
<PRODUCT>
<PRODUCT_ID>{reference}</PRODUCT_ID>
<TITLE><![CDATA[{name}]]></TITLE>
<DESCRIPTION ><![CDATA[{description}]]></DESCRIPTION>
<SECTOR>{category}</SECTOR>
<PRICE>{price_vat}</PRICE>
<PHOTOS>{img_url}</PHOTOS>
</PRODUCT>
</PRODUCTS>

<PRODUCTS>
<PRODUCT>
</PRODUCT>
</PRODUCTS>

</SINCRO_DETAILS>

but this

<SINCRO_DETAILS>

<PRODUCTS>
<PRODUCT>
</PRODUCT>

<PRODUCT>
</PRODUCT>

</PRODUCTS>

</SINCRO_DETAILS>

Hi, I have a problem with categories.

ITs appear the following in the file that was download from your web-page.

<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:g="http://base.google.com/ns/1.0">
  <title>{shop_name}</title>
  <link rel="self" href="{shop_url}" />
  <updated>{update_feed}</updated>
  <entry ps_block="product">
    <title>{name}</title>
    <g:id>{id}</g:id>
    <link href="{url}" />
    <summary>{description_short}</summary>
    <updated>{update_item}</updated>
    <g:google_product_category></g:google_product_category>
    <g:product_type>{categories}</g:product_type>
    <g:image_link>{img_url}</g:image_link>
    <g:price>{price_vat_iso}</g:price>
    <g:condition>{condition: "new,used,refurbished"}</g:condition>
    <g:gtin>{upc}</g:gtin>
    <g:mpn>{reference}</g:mpn>
    <g:brand>{manufacturer}</g:brand>
    <g:availability>{availability: "in stock, available for order, out of stock"}</g:availability>
  </entry>
</feed>

In the <g:google_product_category></g:google_product_category>

Its blank in the middle and I get a error in the google merchant that product category is missing. I tried to use {categories}, but appear another error ( Unknown 'google product category' value  ).

So my question is can I put in the XML template the category Health and Beauty for all products? Its because my categories are not the same from google.

Thanks

Hi, I have a problem with categories.

ITs appear the following in the file that was download from your web-page.

<title>{shop_name}</title>
  <link rel="self" href="{shop_url}" />
  <updated>{update_feed}</updated>
  <entry ps_block="product">
    <title>{name}</title>
    <g:id>{id}</g:id>
    <link href="{url}" />
    <summary>{description_short}</summary>
    <updated>{update_item}</updated>
    <g:google_product_category></g:google_product_category>
    <g:product_type>{categories}</g:product_type>
    <g:image_link>{img_url}</g:image_link>
    <g:price>{price_vat_iso}</g:price>
    <g:condition>{condition: "new,used,refurbished"}</g:condition>
    <g:gtin>{upc}</g:gtin>
    <g:mpn>{reference}</g:mpn>
    <g:brand>{manufacturer}</g:brand>
    <g:availability>{availability: "in stock, available for order, out of stock"}</g:availability>
  </entry>
</feed>

In the <g:google_product_category></g:google_product_category>

Its blank in the middle and I get a error in the google merchant that product category is missing. I tried to use {categories}, but appear another error ( Unknown 'google product category' value  ).

So my question is can I put in the XML template the category Health and Beauty for all products? Its because my categories are not the same from google.

Thanks

You can use a category as constant (if you need only one category for all products):

<g:google_product_category>Health and Beauty</g:google_product_category>

Hi, thanks.

But I can't put just this because google don't accept. 

Should be the following:

<g:google_product_category>Health & Beauty  | Personal Care | Cosmetics | Nail Care</g:google_product_category>

But don't accept the " | " or the "  & "

Appear the following error:

XML template is not valid. DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: xmlParseEntityRef: no name in Entity, line: 12

If is insert just Health and beauty the xml template is saved but not accept by google.

What is the best way to make this correct? Change all my categories and match to google? This is a very hard work and will make my store have TOO much sub-categories, which is not necessary.

Thanks

Hi, 

After reading a lot I could find a resolution for this problem. I sent to google and no error appear, lets see if is approved:

I insert the following:

<g:google_product_category>Health & Beauty > Personal Care > Cosmetics > Nail Care</g:google_product_category>

Thanks

Hello. Trying to export xml. It gives me that error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_getcsv() in /home/urban/public_html/new/modules/prestacenterxmlexportpro/templates/PcXmlProTplGenerator.php on line 408. This is with php version 5.2 on prestashop admin folder.

When i change to 5.3 the prestashop admin folder it gives me white page after trying to export xml.

When i change that folder to php 5.4 this error.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 49807360) (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/urban/public_html/new/modules/prestacenterxmlexportpro/templates/PcXmlProTplGenerator.php on line168

What happened ? Any help please?

Hello. Trying to export xml. It gives me that error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function str_getcsv() in /home/urban/public_html/new/modules/prestacenterxmlexportpro/templates/PcXmlProTplGenerator.php on line 408. This is with php version 5.2 on prestashop admin folder.

When i change to 5.3 the prestashop admin folder it gives me white page after trying to export xml.

When i change that folder to php 5.4 this error.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 49807360) (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /home/urban/public_html/new/modules/prestacenterxmlexportpro/templates/PcXmlProTplGenerator.php on line168

I talk with server provider and he told me that the memory is 300mb. He dont know what to change and to ask module creator to advice me what to change on his server.

PrestaCenter XML Export Free version 1.2.3.1

Changes in new version of the module:
- Function str_getcsv() is omitted - module works with PHP 5.2.x
- Is it possible wrap value of variable in CDATA - like this:

<PRODUCT><![CDATA[{name}]]></PRODUCT>

The module is available for download here or in the e-shop:

http://www.prestacs.cz/en/modules/18-module-prestacenter-xml-export-free.html

prestacenterxmlexportfree1231.zip

• Like 1

In the previous version, this error happened when there was no XML element with the attribute ps_block="product" (in the XML template). It's fixed now.

PrestaCenter XML Export Free version 1.2.3.1

Changes in new version of the module:

- Function str_getcsv() is omitted - module works with PHP 5.2.x

- Is it possible wrap value of variable in CDATA - like this:

<PRODUCT><![CDATA[{name}]]></PRODUCT>

The module is available for download here or in the e-shop:

http://www.prestacs.cz/en/modules/18-module-prestacenter-xml-export-free.html

First of all thanks for this very useful module!!

But I have a problem, it is possible to insert the supplier name into the template? I see only {manufacturer}..

First of all thanks for this very useful module!!

But I have a problem, it is possible to insert the supplier name into the template? I see only {manufacturer}..

No, supplier is not available in actual Free version.