I need to replace the text 'Product' with 'Some Text'. How to do this?

hi there,

i've artshop. the text 'product' in the shop is not much meaningful than 'Artworks'.

i want to replace the text 'products' with 'artworks'..i tried with jquery methods but somewhat getting minus.

so how do i do this ? suggestion/help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance :)

okay thanks! now it's clear

you can do it in back office. open localization > translations tab

from first dropdown select a part of website that you want to change. (in this case front office translations) 

click on flag button.

you will see all available fields to translate. Just search for "Product" instances and change it to "artwork" 

okay thanks! now it's clear

you can do it in back office. open localization > translations tab

from first dropdown select a part of website that you want to change. (in this case front office translations) 

click on flag button.

you will see all available fields to translate. Just search for "Product" instances and change it to "artwork" 

okay thanks, though it needs large update, its awesome! 

and i need one more help! i want to remove steps in checkout. for example 'summary' it almost duplicate in payment steps. so how do i gonna remove summary steps where i have to update ? is removing include line in (order-steps.tpl , authentication.tpl, order-address.tpl, order-carrier.tpl, order-confirmation.tpl, order-payment.tpl and shopping-cart.tpl) appropriate files enough ? 

thanks in advance :)