Slovak language

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Exporting the .gzip file from v0.9.7 and importing that .gzip file into RC4 should work. Has anyone tried it?

We would like to include a translation of the Slovak language in PrestaShop v1.0 stable, due out in a few weeks.

Can someone please post a "sk.gzip" that was exported using PrestaShop v1.0 RC3 or RC4?

(Instructions on how to export a translation can be found "here":/wiki/Languages_and_Translations/.)

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi mattonik!

I've just inspected that translation. The Back Office translation is almost complete, which is good, but none of the Front Office is done, and much of the other parts need translation, too.

However, it's a very good start. At the very least, we will include this in the next release and hope for more complete translations at a later date. :)

Thanks for your reply!

nazdar. neviem ti povedat, nejaka ta slovencina by teda mala byt aj vo final verzii. neviem ci caleydon sa dako ozve a dame dokopy tie preklady alebo ako,inak ak to budem robit sam, tak to skusim stihnut do final releasu presty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

We would like to include a more complete translation of the Slovak language in PrestaShop v1.1 stable, due out this week.

Can someone please post a complete "sk.gzip" file that was exported using PrestaShop v1.0 stable (v1.0.0.8)?

(Instructions on how to export a translation can be found "here":/wiki/Languages_and_Translations/.)

To have it included, please post it here no later than this Thursday, Sept. 11.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

Hi again. After the time I decided to "moderate" Slovak translation. I'd like to create really usable translation. I downloaded official Slovak language from this site and to be honest it's unusable! So I starting translate 1.1 Beta 2... Here is the status:

Front Office - 100%
Back Office - 50%
Error messages - 20% (this is very hard part, because there are only parts of sentences. So will be very hard to find right shape of the words - because nature of the Slovak language and the messages are visible only after actions.)
Modules - 50%
PDF - 95%
Field names - 0% (I see expressions like id_customer. I'm not sure how to translate and how this part of language file is used.)
Mail files - 100%
Installation file - 0%

After big disappointment with Magento (very very unstable, strange and very slow system) I hope PrestaShop will be right choice.

I wish Slovak PS community will be growing. If anybody wants to help with translation, let me know.

Update:

Front Office - 100%
Back Office - 50%
Error messages - 20% (this is very hard part, because there are only parts of sentences. So will be very hard to find right shape of the words - because nature of the Slovak language and the messages are visible only after actions.)
Modules - 95%
PDF - 95%
Field names - 0% (I see expressions like id_customer. I'm not sure how to translate and how this part of language file is used.)
Mail files - 100%
Installation file - 10%

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there.

I'm just playing around with Prestashop. It's wonderful, but I found one problem. When I load a Translation, the toolbar (Tabs) in Back Office are always in English. I tried Slovak and Czech. The French translation that was included in the installation however, is complete, with the toolbar in French. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the toolbar not included in the language pack? Any ideas?

Thanx

• 7 months later...