booblebab

Disable option of coupons

Question

13 answers to this question

so I was mistaken :) instead of admin I should have written Back office :D

Oups. I had not seen your answer. :red: The reason is that I always open a big bunch of topics in different tabs and process them one by one, so there may be a few time between the page opening and my answer...

Oups. I had not seen your answer. :red: The reason is that I always open a big bunch of topics in different tabs and process them one by one, so there may be a few time between the page opening and my answer...

payment - vouchers is not available in PS 1.5.2

payment - vouchers is not available in PS 1.5.2

in 1.5 it's price rules-->cart rules, but in the default template if there are no vouchers then the template does not display the voucher box at check out...which is nice...otherwise you get people off searching for vouchers when none-exist...I know I've done that when shopping online.

Ok so... in 1.5 if I create a cart rule (voucher) regardless of who can use it, the voucher box should appear in the cart? I have two vouchers set up, and whether I'm logged in as a customer or not, no box appears in the cart...

Ok so... in 1.5 if I create a cart rule (voucher) regardless of who can use it, the voucher box should appear in the cart? I have two vouchers set up, and whether I'm logged in as a customer or not, no box appears in the cart...

i'm having this same issue... can someone help us ?

what theme you use? what ps version? paypal module installed?

I tested with default theme. PS version is 1.5.5. Paypal module is not installed. 

Anyway, i've solved the problem, but i don't know how i solved this. I tried to restore some backups, replace some files, and now it's working.