aftership

[FREE MODULE] Track all your shipments for 108 carriers

Can aftership stop to ask the free users to post a nice feedback here on the forum to earn $10 at their aftership website ?

That's paid feedbacks and not honest in my opinion, that's also why we have a lot of post here of people saying " awesome " with 0 post before on this forum...

Thanks for your feedback Kevin, we appreciate it.

Happy tracking, 

The AfterShip Team

Edited by aftership (see edit history)

That's not a good feedback, I think it is a shame to buy feedbacks on this forum for $10 each.

That's just not honest feedbacks and more like flood to me...

• Like 1

Glad that i found this great solution with good supports and very good documentations.

couple with shared hosting Cloudlinux litespeed server goes well too. 

No problem here, just to keep this thread alive ! 

Only i share all the positive vibes and hopes what goes around comes around too.

Cheers !

Simple to setup, easy on the eyes... I have yet to use it properly, but I can't complain about the installation or the knowledge base! Well done!

First time use for my client website, PrestaShop v.1.6.1.6 (still in development with secondary domain)

1. The aftership module for 1.6.x provided on aftership website shown "AfterShip for PrestaShop 1.5.x v1.0.6 - by AfterShip" in Prestashop module list
    looks like the module config.xml file still contain an old text from PS v.1.5
    I hope this won't cause a problem to the functionality of the module.
    @aftership : please confirm about this issue, and please update your module

2. Aftership module should be installed first on PrestaShop and then generate API key on PrestaShop webservice before register application (prestashop) on aftership App. if aftership module yet installed, you can not register application on aftership App. page and get error "Invalid credentials ... ... ... "
    @aftership : You should clearly describe this on your documentation

3. Didn't found any hook within the aftership.php file and no front controller file found within the module aftership folder/directory
    This mean the aftership module did not provide any other functionality on prestashop front office or backoffice except connector functionality.
    @aftership : Please update the module to provide extra features or at least a basic fufeatures to the module, for example tracking page on prestashop so customer doesn't have to visit aftership tracking page at http://username.aftership.com
    I guess I have to modify the module by myself

Questions

1. In the aftership.php file I didn't see any class method except function __construct() and function install()
    Is aftership will automatically update order status into "Delivered" on prestashop system if the related package has been received by customer ?

2. No module hooks no front controllers, is aftership fully use prestashop web service to do all the stuff related to customer order delivery status including fetch the tracking code from prestashop system ?
    ../modules/aftership/v1/index.php

3. I guess there is no aftership shipping info/data in Prestashop back office order detail page, rite ?
    we have to visit aftership dashboard to monitor all order delivery status

First time use for my client website, PrestaShop v.1.6.1.6 (still in development with secondary domain)

1. The aftership module for 1.6.x provided on aftership website shown "AfterShip for PrestaShop 1.5.x v1.0.6 - by AfterShip" in Prestashop module list

looks like the module config.xml file still contain an old text from PS v.1.5

I hope this won't cause a problem to the functionality of the module.

@aftership : please confirm about this issue, and please update your module

2. Aftership module should be installed first on PrestaShop and then generate API key on PrestaShop webservice before register application (prestashop) on aftership App. if aftership module yet installed, you can not register application on aftership App. page and get error "Invalid credentials ... ... ... "

@aftership : You should clearly describe this on your documentation

3. Didn't found any hook within the aftership.php file and no front controller file found within the module aftership folder/directory

This mean the aftership module did not provide any other functionality on prestashop front office or backoffice except connector functionality.

@aftership : Please update the module to provide extra features or at least a basic fufeatures to the module, for example tracking page on prestashop so customer doesn't have to visit aftership tracking page at http://username.aftership.com

I guess I have to modify the module by myself

Questions

1. In the aftership.php file I didn't see any class method except function __construct() and function install()

Is aftership will automatically update order status into "Delivered" on prestashop system if the related package has been received by customer ?

2. No module hooks no front controllers, is aftership fully use prestashop web service to do all the stuff related to customer order delivery status including fetch the tracking code from prestashop system ?

../modules/aftership/v1/index.php

3. I guess there is no aftership shipping info/data in Prestashop back office order detail page, rite ?

we have to visit aftership dashboard to monitor all order delivery status

Hi gonebdg,

Thanks for your kind feedbacks! Here is the current situation of the topics that you are interested in: 

1. We are aware of this issue, and we will update it in the next update. 

2. If you kindly refer to the steps in https://www.aftership.com/apps/prestashop, you can see that we mentioned to install the module first and then paste the needed information in Aftership. However, we will try to add more details in the future to have better messaging. Thanks for your suggestion!

3. For this part, we cannot display the tracking information in Prestashop. AfterShip has updated the Track Button logic to show the tracking results in a new window. This update is to avoid any layout issues many users have experienced, and make it mobile responsive.

For premium users, you can now use a custom domain to display tracking info by following this guide:

Hopefully, this can be helpful! Feel free to get in touch with at support@aftersip.com at any time.

@aftership

Do I have to develop webhook script in prestashop system and define the "Webhook URL" in aftership account > Settings > Webhook for auto update order status,

or aftership already do this via prestashop webservice with aftership module ? 

We need only status "Delivered"

Hello,

I installed aftership module in Prestashop v1.6.1,1.

Also i created account in aftership and added the API and url and connected my site.

But, still i didn't got the Track order button at both the front and back office.

Can anybody help me with this ? 

Thank you  :)

Hello,

I installed aftership module in Prestashop v1.6.1,1.

Also i created account in aftership and added the API and url and connected my site.

But, still i didn't got the Track order button at both the front and back office.

Can anybody help me with this ? 

Thank you  :)

aftership module did not add any track button or any features on the front or back office of Prestashop.

aftership module doesn't execute any prestashop module hooks.

For all carriers you have on your Prestashop system, you should change the tracking URL to :

https://YOUR_USERNAME.aftership.com/@

Next each time you input tracking code in Back Office > Order you can click the tracking code which will be redirecting you to :

https://YOUR_USERNAME.aftership.com/THE_TRACKING_CODE

It will show you the tracking result if Aftership already fetch the tracking code via PrestaShop webservice

mean after you input the tracking code on Back Office > Order you should wait until aftership fetch the data automatically

However you can always manually synchronize the data between your PrestaShop and Aftership immediately on your aftership account dashboard :

Tab menu "Trackings" find and click "SYNC APP"

--- // ---

I'm only have one big question for aftership as mentioned in this post #616

@aftership

This is just an aswer which also sent to your Support Team via email

Regarding webhook
I know and already read the doc. but what i need is for auto update order status to "Delivered" in PrestaShop side
It mean if customer order delivery status was "Delivered" in Aftership side which of course it should be "Delivered" in Carrier side, then the customer order status in PrestaShop side should be updated to "Delivered"

In Aftertship API the status also determined as "Delivered"
The default aftership module doesn't provide this functionality and the webhook did not do anything related to this functionality.
Therefore I need to modify the module to add cron script (in prestashop I create cron.php module controller for this purpose with aftership API).
After several tests, I'm sure that my modifications was successful and it function as required.

Regarding custom tracking domain - CNAME record
I guess i'm misunderstood about the "Step 2. Create a CNAME with your DNS provider" which described in http://support.aftership.com/article/119-setup-a-custom-domain-for-tracking-url-using-a-cname
I thought the point.c "c. Enter destination URL as domains.aftership.com" have a meaning that i should set the CNAME record with value MYDOMAIN.aftership.com (using my username as subdomain)
BUT now i realize that the CNAME record value should be exactly domains.aftership.com
After updating the CNAME into domains.aftership.com instead MYDOMAIN.aftership.com without have to wait any longer, I can set the "Custom Domain" in Aftership Profile setting to tracking.MYDOMAIN.tld and it works!

I'm also add another functionality to aftership module.
With aftership API now the tracking number and related order data will be automatically added on to aftership Trackings without have to wait the aftership system to synchronize the App and without have to wait the user manually click the "SYNC APP" button on aftership "Tracking" page.
In Prestashop Back Office > Order, if admin add tracking number then the tracking number with all necessary/related data will be sent to Aftership system with aftership API post request and the tracking number along with all related data registered on aftership system.
This is required because after admin input the tracking number in Prestashop Back Office > Order, the related customer will instantly receive email notification about their tracking number along with tracking link e.g  http://tracking.MYDOMAIN.ltd/15436310656
Thus the customer can instantly follow the link provided to track their order. (Admin can also track the order instantly)
In my case, customer will also receive SMS notification to their mobile phone.
Imagine if this functionality doesn't exists (and it actually doesn't provided by aftership module)
Aftership system will synchronize the tracking number after several hours.
Customer maybe confused and worried when they get the result "Tracking does not exist." after followed the Tracking URL provided in email and SMS.

However disregarding the nonexistent functionality in aftership module for prestashop, I am satisfied with the aftership services.
Great service!
Just don't forget to update aftership module for PrestaShop, or I might publish my aftership module in prestashop addons :)

"Customer maybe confused and worried when they get the result "Tracking does not exist." after followed the Tracking URL provided in email and SMS."

I totally agree with that !

Great module, Free version is very complete and is a good lever to upgrade premium cheaply 

Hi tuyote and hikoki2412, thanks for the kind words!

If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via email :)

Happy tracking!

The AfterShip team

Edited by aftership (see edit history)

Happy new year to the PrestaShop Community!

We wish you all the best for this coming year and beyond!

Happy tracking, 

The AfterShip team

We dont' have do any change in our side and we have this error:

Failed to load trackings 

Please solve the problem

Prestashop is 1.6.

Thanks

We dont' have do any change in our side and we have this error:

Failed to load trackings 

Please solve the problem

Prestashop is 1.6.

Thanks

And now totally zero, it dont' see anything inside your account....

And we have changed zero...

it don't see any new shipment.

Edited by Derres (see edit history)

Hb es jetzt auch installiert und hoffe das es genau so gut funktioniert, wie es beschrieben wird.

:)

Love this module, we were having issues with emails going to providers. This has solved it. Worth it's weight in gold! Customers love the real time updates.

I didn't expect there is API for Aramex but I found it with fast respond and rapid tracking ... Aftership you are awesome this tools help me a lot to organize my shipping and info our customers

Hi / bonjour,

:ph34r: Support 335+ carriers - see Full List :ph34r:

We have released TRACKING MODULE, that allow shop owner to track all shipments automatically in one place, and notify customers of delivery updates. Your customers can also track directly at your website without leaving! The module supports 337carriers - including UPS, FedEx, La Poste, DHL, USPS. The module is really useful for merchants who receive customer inquiries about order status all the time.

:) We are new here - love to hear your feedback!  :) 

Free Features:

* Track ALL shipments automatically in one place at AfterShip

* Allow customers to track within online store  [see demo1] [see demo2]

* Support 335 carriers worldwide 

* View latest delivery status and tracking history

* [NEW] Generate a tracking link for each shipment for easy sharing, e.g. yourstore.aftership.com/1Z762VA36899524763

* Automatically track shipments in both origin and destination countries 

* Filter shipments by status, carrier and destination

* Search a shipment by order ID, customer name, email, tracking number

* Dashboard to see your shipping performance in the past 30 days

* Easily find out any exception shipments

Premium Features:

* Notify customers of delivery updates through emails / SMS (PREMIUM) - see pricing

* Auto notify when in transit, out for delivery, failed attempt, delivered or exception

* Support white-label notifications, i.e. Send from your email, and customizable (HTML) 

* Include a direct tracking link in notification message

Download:

:rolleyes: UPDATE: Module version: 1.0.3 :rolleyes: 

PrestaShop 1.4.x - aftership-prestashop-14x.zip 

PrestaShop 1.5.x - aftership-prestashop-15x.zip

PrestaShop 1.6.x - aftership-prestashop-16x.zip

You can also download from our website - thanks! 

Installation:

1. Create a Free AfterShip account

2. Install this PrestaShop Module 

3. Input PrestaShop API key and store domain at AfterShip

4. Once connected, shipments will be imported from PrestaShop store to AfterShip every 2 hours

Screen Shots:

aftership-screenshot-2.png

aftership-screenshot_2_v2.png

aftership-screenshot-3_v2.png

aftership-screenshot-4_v2.png

Is this module still available and compatible with the latest Prestashop version 1.7.X.X ?

Hello!

Here a quick review:

The Prestashop 1.6 module installs easily and quickly.

It is also nice to enjoy so many couriers. We use a many of them to deliver worldwide.

Best Regards,

Edited by SunBoley (see edit history)

This is a fantastic tool for my eCommerce website. I have used free plan.. now planning to go for paid version.. solves lot of tracking problems for me. 

When we put in the code in cms foro have the aftership button, and we press save, code disappear.

Prestashop is 1.6 with purifier disable.

Thanks

working well. made my life easier with shipping informations.

I let their App sending emails to my clients. 

great module. very user friendly and there are clear instructions how to add Track button to order summary page

Edited by exorcist
problem solved (see edit history)

Hi,

Just I activate prestashop with aftership carrier and i will get credit score. All integration are working perfectly. Very easy to ship and send status to buyer. Now lets check more in details. My father making amazing paintings, you never seen before. I want to give him one platform so world can see him. Still today he never disclosed his talent to the world. Thank you so much to prestashop and aftership. 

It is a must have for any ecommerce store. I have a store and was getting calls from customers about delivery status. After I started using Aftership most of the issues related to delivery  were automated saving time & energy.

Hi everybody, 

Just want to know if this module allows automatic order status update ?
when the parcel is "delivered" in aftership , its status also changes in my prestashop back-office...

That'd be so great for my return management :)

Thanks

The 1.7 version is available on the Aftership website

Don't use this module, it is not free anymore and they want your credit card or it don't work, we removed it from our prestashop !

1 hour ago, iamtheboss said:

Don't use this module, it is not free anymore and they want your credit card or it don't work, we removed it from our prestashop !

hmmm, a service as efficient as this can not be free.. what do you expect ?!

it does everything automatically for what... a minimum of 9$/month - depending on your qty...

Service is useful and user friendly but.... aftership module does not change order status to "delivered" so you need to do it manualy:/

Posted (edited)

Don't use this module, they want your credit card or it don't work, we removed it from our prestashop !

There are a lot better free !

Title is totally wrong and wrong section !!! Is not free !!!

Edited by iamtheboss (see edit history)

On 8/28/2019 at 4:04 PM, iamtheboss said:

Don't use this module, they want your credit card or it don't work, we removed it from our prestashop !

There are a lot better free !

Title is totally wrong and wrong section !!! Is not free !!!

Please share the tools which are "a lot better" so we can make our own opinion ?