aftership

[FREE MODULE] Track all your shipments for 108 carriers

This is one of the best and an essential module for prestashop. Thank you aftership! :wub:

But one thing I would like to be able to do is to allow customers to track their package on the same website itself without having to redirect. It would be much much more user-friendly. 

Hi thanks for the support.

You can add a track button on your store.  Please follow the instructions below:

https://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/268687-how-can-i-add-track-button-to-prestashop-store

Hi,

Beautiful app, what I was looking for. It would be great if I could link my account to your iPhone app. So I could track the delivery over the phone.

Thank again.

Hi thanks for your message.

Currently we dont have login at mobile - i.e. web and mobile do not sync.

We plan to build this but need more developers and time. Please vote to follow the integration:

https://aftership.uservoice.com/forums/173766-feedback/suggestions/5904533

the website and relative app are very usefull for improve the quality of the online business, because the customer have more information...

MERKURY.IT use this service

thank a lot AFTERSHIP..... 

www.merkury.it

this is a very good tool

Hi

Thanks all for your support.

Please reach us at support@aftership.com if you have any questions.

Works great! Fantastic customer support and quick response! I just wish the iOS app would show the imported tracks from the website API. Keep up the good work guys!

Creative Access Solutions

Awesome Module ! :wub:

Jus Love It !

Hi

Thanks for your support.

Please reach us at support@aftership.com if you have any questions.

• Like 1

Works great! Fantastic customer support and quick response! I just wish the iOS app would show the imported tracks from the website API. Keep up the good work guys!

Creative Access Solutions

Hi

Thanks for your support.

Currently we don't have login at mobile - i.e. web and mobile do not sync.

We plan to build this but need more developers and time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

anyone get error after upgrade from presta 1.5 to 1.6?

Could not connect to the Prestashop, Error: Status 200, but there is no response.: . Please check the entered Host and API Key. If this does not work still, contact support@aftership.com and we love to help.

anyone get error after upgrade from presta 1.5 to 1.6?

Could not connect to the Prestashop, Error: Status 200, but there is no response.: . Please check the entered Host and API Key. If this does not work still, contact support@aftership.com and we love to help.

Hi

Our development team suggests that MySQLi drivers are required by our Prestashop store connector.

Please install it before you establish a connection between your Prestashop store and AfterShip. This article may be helpful for you: http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.installation.php

Hope this helps.

Best,

AfterShip team

cool, easy installed...i've used this module :D

nice , easy and working fine 

Hi

Thanks all for your support.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at support@aftership.com

Hi

Our development team suggests that MySQLi drivers are required by our Prestashop store connector.

Please install it before you establish a connection between your Prestashop store and AfterShip. This article may be helpful for you: http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.installation.php

Hope this helps.

Best,

AfterShip team

MySQLi driver is already installed but still the same error

This is by far the best module for order tracking. Almost every process can be automated. All you need to do is to make sure that you update your Order Status (from backoffice) i.e. input the order tracking number, and set the order status to shipped.

It can only get better if the order tracking for each customer can be accessed from "My Account" > "Order History" (once the customer login).

Bottom line is, this module is a must, if you want to keep shipment information transparent with you customer.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH PRESTASHOP 1.5.4.x API KEY

If you are running Prestashop 1.5.4 or having problem accessing http://yourstore.com/api/ you may want to try this temporary solution

Problem:

Accessing http://yourstore.com/api/ will ask you to enter a username + password. In some cases it will keep asking you to enter username + password even though you have done it many times.

If you are having this kind of problem, most likely you will not be able to integrate any kind of 3rd party services (such as AfterShip) with your Prestashop.

Solution:

1. Using your FTP browser download dispatcher.php from webservice folder, the folder is located on the root directory of your shop.

2. Open dispatcher.php

3. Go to line #53, there is an if then else block there...

4. You need to make the following changes

if (isset($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER']))
	$key = $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'];
elseif (isset($_GET['ws_key']))
	$key = $_GET['ws_key'];
else
{
	// header($_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL'].' 401 Unauthorized');
	// header('WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Welcome to PrestaShop Webservice, please enter the authentication key as the login. No password required."');
	// die;
	$key='ENTER_YOUR_API_KEY_HERE_FROM_AFTERSHIP'; // TEMPORARY SOLUTION
}

In the code above, i comment out some of the line in the else clause and create a variable that holds aftership API key.

Disclaimer

This solution will not work if you have multiple services. In this scenario, you will need to use $array variable to holds all information and make further adjustment.

I hope this can help anyone who are having trouble with this.

MySQLi driver is already installed but still the same error

Hi

Can you send your question to support@aftership.com?

Best,

AfterShip team

Great module, just installed it and it is already saving us a lot of time and money!

Thank you for your support.

This is by far the best module for order tracking. Almost every process can be automated. All you need to do is to make sure that you update your Order Status (from backoffice) i.e. input the order tracking number, and set the order status to shipped.

It can only get better if the order tracking for each customer can be accessed from "My Account" > "Order History" (once the customer login).

Bottom line is, this module is a must, if you want to keep shipment information transparent with you customer.

Thank you for your support.

AfterShip is great, not only it provide customized way for customers to track the packages, I can set triggers so I get emails if something is wrong with the shipment so I can act before shipment is returned to me.

AfterShip is great, not only it provide customized way for customers to track the packages, I can set triggers so I get emails if something is wrong with the shipment so I can act before shipment is returned to me.

Thanks for the support!

Great module !

But what I would have loved would be an option where customer do not need to login for tracking order, an option where customer can just input the order number and if shipped then it gives the tracking status else it declare awaiting shipment.

A simple column like newsletter signup ,, that would say track your order here ,,,

Is this in plan???

Hello,

Great mod, this module is a must have.

Thank you for the great mod

Tom

Great module !

But what I would have loved would be an option where customer do not need to login for tracking order, an option where customer can just input the order number and if shipped then it gives the tracking status else it declare awaiting shipment.

A simple column like newsletter signup ,, that would say track your order here ,,,

Is this in plan???

Hi, you might want to embed our track button on your site.

More details can be found here: https://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/268687

Hello,

Great mod, this module is a must have.

Thank you for the great mod

Tom

Awesome! thanks for the feedback.

Hello , the addon is amazing and very helpful ... but i have 1 question .
why don't we have an option to login in our smartphones app so the orders will be updated automatically in our app like in the website . cuz now in the app , we need to add the tracking number manually and it's not really convenient.
thank you  

Hi,

Great module, easy to use. However it would be great if we could easily setup a custom notification for "waiting for pickup".

I would like to automatically send a notification after a week has passed since the order state is changed to "out for delivery / ready for pickup" and the order has not been picked up yet. Is this possible?

Or if this is not possible it would be great if we could send notifications from the "Track dashboard" (for example I first choose a day and then "Out for delivery" and then send a notification to all that match these conditions).

Thank you!

Best regards,

Petteri

Hello , the addon is amazing and very helpful ... but i have 1 question .

why don't we have an option to login in our smartphones app so the orders will be updated automatically in our app like in the website . cuz now in the app , we need to add the tracking number manually and it's not really convenient.

thank you  

Thanks for the feedback, we hope to implement this requested feature in our mobile apps in the future.

Hello,

I just added it to my second store. I can see that this will save me a lot of time. Thank you again for this great module.

• Like 1

I love this module. Just what i was looking for and easy to install. All the info you need is on their website.

Hello,

I just added it to my second store. I can see that this will save me a lot of time. Thank you again for this great module.

Thanks for the support, always appreciated! 

Hello,

I used Aftership module and tracking code for my online store.

It works fine with 1.6.0.14.

Great and very quick support!

Hello,
I used Aftership module and tracking code for my online store.
It works fine with 1.6.0.14.

Great and very quick support!

Thanks for the feedback!

Hi All,

i've just created my free account! 

1 min to connect my prestashop 1.6.0.14 and now all working fine!

Very good job!

Hi All,

i've just created my free account! 

1 min to connect my prestashop 1.6.0.14 and now all working fine!

Very good job!

Awesome! Thanks.

hi Andrew,

it's me, sandy sasmita.

i like your module very much, sorry about last email, i test with new track number and it works.

anyway, you could add more information about sender information and recipient name to the result.

for my case with JNE courier, the result only show less tracking detail, no shipper information, no recipient information,

so some people might confuse or not sure if this true information about their package or not. you can see my attachment.

and it would be great if your mobile app can connect to aftership account. so we can monitor all the shipment from our gadget.

regards,

sandy sasmita

shipment.jpg

Edited by sandysasmita (see edit history)

Hi,

I have a problem during connection with my prestashop.

Error:  Could not connect to the Prestashop, Error: Status 200, but parsing error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <. Params: {"action":"auth"}: . Please check the entered Host and API Key. If this does not work still, contact support@aftership.com and we love to help.

WebService key is set as video instructions
How can i solve this problem?

I checked if Mysqli driver are installed and everything is ok
Thanks

edit

Shop url: welthnutrition.com/shop

Edit 2:

SOLVED

in the modules I modified the original htacess because the original did not allow calls outside.

the content (original) was
<FilesMatch "\ $ .tpl">
Deny from all
</ FilesMatch>

AMAZING MODULE!!!

Edited by Welth (see edit history)

HI

Can you put here your changed .htacsess file ? I also change it and still can't connect

Thank you

Edit 2:

SOLVED

in the modules I modified the original htacess because the original did not allow calls outside.

the content (original) was

<FilesMatch "\ $ .tpl">

Deny from all

</ FilesMatch>

AMAZING MODULE!!!

Glad to know this has been solved.

HI

Can you put here your changed .htacsess file ? I also change it and still can't connect

Thank you

Simply

<Files .htaccess>
order allow,deny
deny from all
</Files>

very good no it is a SUPER app.

Best ecommerce app in this world.

It helps us and respect to you very much

Thank you very much.

Had installed this module some 8-9 months ago. However, switched to premium service just a couple of days ago. Guys, combine this with Aftrership Delivery Check module by Samir Bessadi (France) and get super-relaxed. Your customers will be getting minute to minute updates about their packages and you will also be in the loop. 

Thank you Aftership!!! 

Amit Tekale 

www.menakabooks.com 

HI

Is there any possibility to forbid for the module to download the contents of customers order / name or any details i want to ?

I know i may delete it on my aftersip account but it takes a lot of time

Maybe some changes in php/js files ?

Thank you

HI

Is there any possibility to forbid for the module to download the contents of customers order / name or any details i want to ?

I know i may delete it on my aftersip account but it takes a lot of time

Maybe some changes in php/js files ?

Thank you

You may consider using CSV upload instead, more info here:

https://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/169664

This is so great! I live in Indonesia and aftership support our carriers like JNE and our domestic POS, thank you aftership.

Hi everbody,

we're using the free version of this service since some time now and it does a pretty good job.

- It automatically import the Tracking ID you enter for each order based on the Carrier to Aftership

- you can see statistics on average runtime, which helps you to improve your shipping conditions in regards to shipping time

- You can see, if a parcel is stucked and inform the customer, which is a huge lifesafer for us as returning package costs money

- We sometimes use the CSV or google docs import feature to import a bunch of IDs automatically, really helpful :-) 

With the premium version, you even save a lot more time, as you can automatically trigger e-mails or notifications to you as a storeowner, which reduces the % of unsent messages.

What it not does, and that is because most systems (Prestashop, Woocommerce) do not offer to change the order via the API, is pushing back the order status back to your system to see it inside. But there is an option to trigger a webservice, which could be a nice way to implement such a thing.

For us it reduces a lot of manual work and helps us scale the business. 

Edited by Marcellano (see edit history)

This looks great. I really like it.

It supports all major delivery service company in india.

Using it with 1.6.1.1 now for a few weeks. Great module and service.

Very nice integration and since it has all the shipments in one place it's a whole lot easier than checking each orders tracking in the Prestashop BO.

I've been using the free version but would probably to go premium and try out the notifications/triggers.

It doesn't seem to pull the tracking from older orders but it is adding the tracking for new orders. I also just activated the Ebay app for it and it's tracking items I ship on there as well.

Thank you very much for this. It's a great time saver so far.

Hello,

Can someone tell where in the header I suppose add the code for the tracking button? I know it said Edit the theme file  header.tpl and insert the following after the

<body>, but I'm not sure where to add it.

Any help please?

Thank you

Edited by tom52 (see edit history)

Using Prestashop 1.6.1.1 and carrier UK DPD.

Totally amazed when the accounts were linked and the Aftership dashboard appeared.

Simple, clear, straightforward to read and a real time saver. Now just open the dashboard and within a couple of seconds any issues will appear.

Large clear and colourful text, easy to read and easy on the eye. It pulls all the order details, brilliant.

Not sure how to log into customer accounts to verify the tracking button is appearing and working.

Works with multiple couriers.

check the features here https://www.aftership.com/free-vs-premium

Thanks a lot for the support !!

You can create some test users to check the Track button functionality. 

Best,

AfterShip Team

Guys this is my review: I have not seen an awesome module that sync with my store like this, it is a powerful tool for tracking your shipment automatically

Guys this is my review: I have not seen an awesome module that sync with my store like this, it is a powerful tool for tracking your shipment automatically

Thank you so much for your awesome support!!!

This is an awsome tool, my customers are happy, I'm happy. Highly recomended!

Thank you so much for your awesome support!!

Can someone tell where in the header I suppose add the code for the tracking button? I know it said Edit the theme file  header.tpl and insert the following after the  <body>, but I don't see, where <body> start and end.

Any help please?

Thanks

Tom

just place it all the way at the bottom of header.tpl.

I placed it in the correct position, but ended up with a white bar at the top of my page, which I obviously didn't want.

I moved it to the end in header.tpl (which is after <body>) and it seems to work fine.

The <body> tag as such is not present, there's a lot more code included in the tag:

<body{if isset($page_name)} id="{$page_name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"{/if} class="{if isset($page_name)}
{$page_name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{/if}{if isset($body_classes) && $body_classes|@count} {implode value=$body_classes separator=' '}
{/if}{if $hide_left_column} hide-left-column{/if}{if $hide_right_column} hide-right-column{/if}{if isset($content_only) && $content_only} 
content_only{/if} lang_{$lang_iso} {if !$content_only}{if $columns == 2} two-columns{elseif $columns == 3} three-columns{else} one-column
{/if}{/if}">
	{if !isset($content_only) || !$content_only}
    	<!--[if IE 8]>

as you can see, it starts with <body but ends quite a bit later with > (just before the second to last line in the snippet above).

Good luck.

Pleased with what I have seen thus far. Looking to delve further into the tracking potential of this module.

Tom

just place it all the way at the bottom of header.tpl.

I placed it in the correct position, but ended up with a white bar at the top of my page, which I obviously didn't want.

I moved it to the end in header.tpl (which is after <body>) and it seems to work fine.

The <body> tag as such is not present, there's a lot more code included in the tag:

<body{if isset($page_name)} id="{$page_name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"{/if} class="{if isset($page_name)}
{$page_name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{/if}{if isset($body_classes) && $body_classes|@count} {implode value=$body_classes separator=' '}
{/if}{if $hide_left_column} hide-left-column{/if}{if $hide_right_column} hide-right-column{/if}{if isset($content_only) && $content_only} 
content_only{/if} lang_{$lang_iso} {if !$content_only}{if $columns == 2} two-columns{elseif $columns == 3} three-columns{else} one-column
{/if}{/if}">
	{if !isset($content_only) || !$content_only}
    	<!--[if IE 8]>

as you can see, it starts with <body but ends quite a bit later with > (just before the second to last line in the snippet above).

Good luck.

Thank you, but its still not working for me. Maybe am still doing something wrong.

Edited by tom52 (see edit history)

Can someone tell where in the header I suppose add the code for the tracking button? I know it said Edit the theme file  header.tpl and insert the following after the  <body>, but I don't see, where <body> start and end.

Any help please?

Thanks

Please send us all your queries at support@aftership.com

Works great in 1.6.1

Customers will like it very much I am sure.

Have been using Prestashop for years but have never seen this great working module. Maybe advertise a little more?

Very good module and very easy to install, very happy with it.

aftership made a whole frustrating process so easy to handle...!! :)  :wub: 

a big thanks to aftership from nexus ecomm team!!

Good Morning.

To me it does not work, I've configured your webservice and installed the app on the website of aftership, the connection right sign, but does not receive the data, use the version 1.6.1.2.

Could someone guide me why?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

• Like 1

What an awesome module!  My customers and I love the automated notifications!  Andrew's support is top notch!  A definite win all the way around!