aftership

[FREE MODULE] Track all your shipments for 108 carriers

questo modulo è perfetto per il mio negozio, ottimo  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Thanks for the support - please email me at andrew@aftership.com, and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

merci beaucoup! http://bazar-city.fr

Thanks for the support - please email me at andrew@aftership.com, and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip
  • Like 1

Thanks for the modules! Been looking how to solve my customer from calling my company and ask for their shipment status but now my customer can track their order shipment in my merchant website.

• Like 1

Thanks for the modules! Been looking how to solve my customer from calling my company and ask for their shipment status but now my customer can track their order shipment in my merchant website.

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great idea ! Tracking is so important and I like the fact that you don't have to choose only one carrier... 

We ship with 4 differents all the time so it's perfect ! I'm looking forward to use it !

From France, PJ

Edited by Le portail du film (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.4, this module is a huge time saver.

For now everything work well.

The module is simple, thanks for the job.

Great module,

I spent only 2 minutes to install the module and connect prestashop 1.6.06 with Aftership :) .
I use Aftership since 1 year and my customers love it,  I decrease drammatically shipments undelivered. All is simple and works well.

Thank you from Italy, B. Store

Edited by palatino (see edit history)

Great idea ! Tracking is so important and I like the fact that you don't have to choose only one carrier... 

We ship with 4 differents all the time so it's perfect ! I'm looking forward to use it !

From France, PJ

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Will it work notifications for multi store 1.6.0.8 with white lable SMS and emails.Looking mostly in india

Yes - it works for multi store with whitelabel sms and emails.

however do note that AfterShip only have one AfterShip template, and one `send from address`

We suggest uses with multiple stores open multiple stores and send out more customzed notifications.

Do buzz me at support@aftership.com if you need any help.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, Aftership

Works very well. Needed something like this from a long time

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Quick and easy installation!

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

What a wonderful find!  Makes it easy to track shipments automatically!

casolutions14

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Very good module, nice complete solution. A must have for reassure your customers. Especially if you make international delivery ! Dowload, and a few click later your are already ready!

Positives:
- easy installion (5 min), install the module by prestashop using rar file. Generate a webservice and you done
- The website is clear, user quickly pick up

- Support a lot of carrier (all the one I need)

- Email Trigger, Email customization, you can check which email are open by your customer
- help you to react fast when there is a problem during the delivery caus all package are followed

- Provide some extra stats, graphic
- Sms notification available for some countries
- Good support (Should be good, I don't have any request yet)

which may be better:

- The fee system, the price is decreasing with the quantity which is nice. It cost not that much per package but finally at the ends of the month it's expensive. So carefully check pricing before start.

• Like 1

very good module, but i have contacted customer service but nobody reply to me!

I'm not be able to add tracking button in the cms,even if i insert the code the button isn't visible, somebody could help me?

thanks

Very good module, nice complete solution. A must have for reassure your customers. Especially if you make international delivery ! Dowload, and a few click later your are already ready!

Positives:

- easy installion (5 min), install the module by prestashop using rar file. Generate a webservice and you done

- The website is clear, user quickly pick up

- Support a lot of carrier (all the one I need)

- Email Trigger, Email customization, you can check which email are open by your customer

- help you to react fast when there is a problem during the delivery caus all package are followed

- Provide some extra stats, graphic

- Sms notification available for some countries

- Good support (Should be good, I don't have any request yet)

which may be better:

- The fee system, the price is decreasing with the quantity which is nice. It cost not that much per package but finally at the ends of the month it's expensive. So carefully check pricing before start.

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great Module & Its Free, And easy to install

Thanks for the support - just buzz us at support@aftership.com for any questions, and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Thanks for the great module, this elimates the need of me going everyweek and checking delivery status of all the shipments and mark them delivered. Now I can just view at one glance and look / filter the orders by delivery status.

If the notification works well, best benefit of that is the customer will know where the package is without tracking it all the time, and that will help with return shipments, as some times customer doesn't know that the carrier attempted delivery, and by the time they find out the package has been returned, costing us in extra shipping cost.

Thanks,

Mecca Books

www.meccabooks.com

• Like 1

Best service,track all shipment details at one place

Thanks for the support - just buzz us at support@aftership.com for any questions, and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Thanks for the great module, this elimates the need of me going everyweek and checking delivery status of all the shipments and mark them delivered. Now I can just view at one glance and look / filter the orders by delivery status.

If the notification works well, best benefit of that is the customer will know where the package is without tracking it all the time, and that will help with return shipments, as some times customer doesn't know that the carrier attempted delivery, and by the time they find out the package has been returned, costing us in extra shipping cost.

Thanks,

Mecca Books

www.meccabooks.com

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

AfterShip has been great since installing it an easy way to add tracking to your site.

Thanks for the support - just buzz us at support@aftership.com for any questions!

Best

AfterShip has been great since installing it an easy way to add tracking to your site.

Great Module & Its Free, And easy to install

Thanks

Vidya Krishna

Excellent module, we have used for some time and would like to congratulate all staff. We recommend all users.

Great module! Can't wait to try it out and premium features are something I will be looking into

Keep up the good work

Hello,

I am trying to insert Track Button at Order History Page. The CMS page (Track You Order) is displaying the tracking box nicely. https://hobbyverse.com/content/9-track

post-880171-0-19765600-1422475049_thumb.jpg

But the Order Page is not showing anything. The box below "Tracking number" is blank.

post-880171-0-24835100-1422475057_thumb.jpg

I have attached order-detail.tpl, header.tpl files and screenshots of Track You Order page (where track button is working) and Order History page (where track button is not showing). Had to upload TXT files as TPL are not supported by uploader.

Can someone please help?

Thanks and Regards

header.txt

order-detail.txt

Great module, does what it says on the tin and works, easy to use interface, its worth it 100%

congratulations to the aftership team and I look forward to your latest ventures

Great module! Can't wait to try it out and premium features are something I will be looking into

Keep up the good work

Thanks!

Just give us a buzz at support@aftership.com if you need anything.

Hello

I just want to say that this module is awesome , my customers are going to really enjoy tracking their  order straight from their account.

Also thanks for your incredible support on getting started with AfterShip!!

Hello

I just want to say that this module is awesome , my customers are going to really enjoy tracking their  order straight from their account.

Also thanks for your incredible support on getting started with AfterShip!!

Awesome!

Just give us a buzz at support@aftership.com if you need anything.

Aftership Prestashop module is broken.

Tracking links no longer updates. Developers took little interest in fixing critical issue with urgency :(

Disappointed in Aftership's product!  :wacko:

Its a very nice module, I was looking for shipment tracking module for indian corrier companies. do you have indian companies shipment module also ? like frist flight or dtdc, or indian postal service, notify me in case you have the same.

What exactly does the module do? Does it provide the icon next to the order number or do I also have to edit the template files?

What happens if I edit the template files and DON'T install the module?

Its a very nice module, I was looking for shipment tracking module for indian corrier companies. do you have indian companies shipment module also ? like frist flight or dtdc, or indian postal service, notify me in case you have the same.

We support all the mentioned couriers, visit https://www.aftership.com/courier for the entire list.

Impressive !  Hope to try it out soon.

Awesome, buzz us at support@aftership.com if you need anything.

It's a great software. First place to look at in order to check the status of our deliveries every day.

We are using from a couple of weeks and have easily integrated a Multi-Shop.

Waiting for discover also the premium functionalities.

Hey, I just recently configured to galeriasanbenito.com, so easy to do it.

I'll see that you keep close to us so I keep close my feedback to your improves.

Thank you.

Edit:

prestashop users got "nothing" in order details page following the guide "Add track your order page in prestshop store"

@mysite: I got a "background bar" as result of the script after the <body> tag, is there a fix about this?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by kidcuauh (see edit history)

Hey, I just recently configured to galeriasanbenito.com, so easy to do it.

I'll see that you keep close to us so I keep close my feedback to your improves.

Thank you.

Edit:

prestashop users got "nothing" in order details page following the guide "Add track your order page in prestshop store"

@mysite: I got a "background bar" as result of the script after the <body> tag, is there a fix about this?

Thank you in advance.

Simply reach out to us with details at support@aftership.com we'd love to help

Прикольный модуль. Радует наличие Новой почты и Укрпочты

I have installed this madule on my website but after doing all steps succesfully i don't know how to use it?
I can't find it in Shipping --> Carriers in my back office!
I'm using prestashop ver.1.6.0.11

Hi,

I am very happy about the support them gave me.  When I installed the Aftership module, I couldn't connect using the webservice key.  They replied to all my emails and now it works fine.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am very happy about the support them gave me.  When I installed the Aftership module, I couldn't connect using the webservice key.  They replied to all my emails and now it works fine.

Thanks.

Happy to help  :)

Simply drop us an email at support@aftership.com if you need anything.

Wow looks like a very useful tool for tracking inventory for both the owners and buyers. Great job after ship :)

Great module / service. Easy to install and very efficient... I recommend !

Thierry

France

really a nice plugin, made life much easier

have used the plugin on other platforms but on PrestaShop it was just awesome

• Like 1

awesome and great support, cant wait to get the kinks working and start using this tool. makes using presta easier for a newbie. thanks guys.

I'm testing aftership standalone and is great!

I would like to test premium features, is there a limited time trial?

I'm testing aftership standalone and is great!

I would like to test premium features, is there a limited time trial?

Drop us an email at support@aftership.com with your AfterShip login, we can offer you some test credit.

ultra helpful staff and support , edward was trying to assist to speed up my adoption process of using aftership, as i am new, hope he'll be able to help me thru the final hurdle of installing the tracking icons on my prestahop! can't wait!

thanks guys n keep up the good work!

JT

A very good job !!!!

info : for integrate in your cms order-detail.tpl file, some themes use class="shipping_number_show" instead id="shipping_number_show".

Thx

• Like 1

Great module I was looking something like that  :D

Thanks for the review - please drop us an email at support@aftership.com and we can give out free $10 credit for testing.

The AfterShip Team

A very good job !!!!

info : for integrate in your cms order-detail.tpl file, some themes use class="shipping_number_show" instead id="shipping_number_show".

Thx

Thanks heaps - we will update the doc. And do email us at support@aftership.com and we can give out free $10 credit for testing.

The AfterShip Team

Hi,

I think you guys did a great job.  Works great. Support is great and fast too.  Very happy to use the app.

Thanks.

aftership is awesome

Thanks!

Simply buzz us at support@aftership if you need help.

Easy to install, surprised by Aftership's advanced programming. Thank you, will test the API in the next few days,

Easy to integrate in prestashop. Nice to have all shippents with stats in one page. Highly recommended module.

Magical!

This plugin has improved the level of relationship with my clients. Keep my clients informed about their orders and assists me in control of deliveries. This plugin is essential!

Indispensable! Connects my clients and close relationship with them. My customers are demanding when dealing with tracking objects. The Aftership, is the one! Thank you guys!