aftership

[FREE MODULE] Track all your shipments for 108 carriers

Amazing module ! 

I use it daily in France and it works great ! 

Glad you like it! 

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi, 

Thank you so much. This module is so useful

But can you help me with DTDC India. Its not working, i mean not fetching the status but i can track it in DTDC India website.

Bhaskar

• Like 1

Hi, I am trying to setup the track button on order page. I have followed the instructions and did not get any error but the tracking number and button both failed to appear on the order page. If i change the code back, I get the tracking number though

• Like 1

Its amazing and best free modules but if we can have a fast way to have the tracking button its will be perfect 

best regards

• Like 1

One of the best modules for Prestashop. Easy to use and extremely useful. We and our clients love it. Try it too! You will be 100% satisfied.

• Like 1

Hi / bonjour,

:ph34r: Support 140+ carriers - see Full List :ph34r:

We have released TRACKING MODULE, that allow shop owner to track all shipments automatically in one place, and notify customers of delivery updates. Your customers can also track directly at your website without leaving! The module supports 127 carriers - including UPS, FedEx, La Poste, DHL, USPS. The module is really useful for merchants who receive customer inquiries about order status all the time.

:) We are new here - love to hear your feedback!  :) 

Free Features:

* Track ALL shipments automatically in one place at AfterShip

* Allow customers to track within online store  [see demo1] [see demo2]

* Support 127 carriers worldwide 

* View latest delivery status and tracking history

* [NEW] Generate a tracking link for each shipment for easy sharing, e.g. yourstore.aftership.com/1Z762VA36899524763

* Automatically track shipments in both origin and destination countries 

* Filter shipments by status, carrier and destination

* Search a shipment by order ID, customer name, email, tracking number

* Dashboard to see your shipping performance in the past 30 days

* Easily find out any exception shipments

Premium Features:

* Notify customers of delivery updates through emails / SMS (PREMIUM) - see pricing

* Auto notify when in transit, out for delivery, failed attempt, delivered or exception

* Support white-label notifications, i.e. Send from your email, and customizable (HTML) 

* Include a direct tracking link in notification message

Download:

:rolleyes: UPDATE: Module version: 1.0.3 :rolleyes: 

PrestaShop 1.4.x - aftership-prestashop-14x.zip 

PrestaShop 1.5.x - aftership-prestashop-15x.zip

PrestaShop 1.6.x - aftership-prestashop-16x.zip

You can also download from our website - thanks! 

Installation:

1. Create a Free AfterShip account

2. Install this PrestaShop Module 

3. Input PrestaShop API key and store domain at AfterShip

4. Once connected, shipments will be imported from PrestaShop store to AfterShip every 2 hours

Screen Shots:

aftership-screenshot-2.png

aftership-screenshot_2_v2.png

aftership-screenshot-3_v2.png

aftership-screenshot-4_v2.png

Thanks for great module. But how can customer will get option of tracking ? In order history or where?

Also do we have to remove all carriers to use this option which we already installed which usually customer select while making payment. In this case shall we use only one carrier like our store name carrier & lateron once update tracking data to aftership?

• Like 1

Hi, 

Thank you so much. This module is so useful

But can you help me with DTDC India. Its not working, i mean not fetching the status but i can track it in DTDC India website.

Bhaskar

Hi Bhaskar,

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership with the tracking number of DTDC India - I can take a look. And also give you free $10 credit to try out the service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi, I am trying to setup the track button on order page. I have followed the instructions and did not get any error but the tracking number and button both failed to appear on the order page. If i change the code back, I get the tracking number though

Can you try to remove the code from the header and see if you get the tracking number and button?

And do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com in case I havent given you the free $10 credit.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Its amazing and best free modules but if we can have a fast way to have the tracking button its will be perfect 

best regards

Thanks for words - please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give out free $10 credit for testing the service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

One of the best modules for Prestashop. Easy to use and extremely useful. We and our clients love it. Try it too! You will be 100% satisfied.

Thanks for the words, please send me an email at andrew@aftership.com - love to give free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Thanks for great module. But how can customer will get option of tracking ? In order history or where?

Also do we have to remove all carriers to use this option which we already installed which usually customer select while making payment. In this case shall we use only one carrier like our store name carrier & lateron once update tracking data to aftership?

Hi - you can refer to the following guide for track button integration. 

You can provide tracking at a new page or order history page: https://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/268687

You can use any carriers that are supported by aftership if you like to use the tracking info.

You can see full list of carriers here: http://aftership.com/courier

Does this clarifies. 

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great service, customers can track their orders with aftershop relax. Very happy with your service. I hope to use it a lot!

• Like 1

Great service, customers can track their orders with aftershop relax. Very happy with your service. I hope to use it a lot!

Thanks so much for the words! Really appreciate it. 

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

I think is best addon ever. its very easy to track anything ;)

I have 1 question, if I choose 2-3 different available couriers from your site, and I put a tracking code at client's history. how the system recognize which courier is the tracking code?

The tracking codes is different from each courier??

thanks a lot ;)

Edited by iGiorgis (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I think is best addon ever. its very easy to track anything ;)

I have 1 question, if I choose 2-3 different available couriers from your site, and I put a tracking code at client's history. how the system recognize which courier is the tracking code?

The tracking codes is different from each courier??

thanks a lot ;)

We detect carrier based on tracking number format. And if it matches multiple carriers, then it will prompt and ask you to choose the carrier. You can try inputting the tracking number at AfterShip home page.

And please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Now support 189 carriers!

Recently added carriers:

- ASM tracking
- PostNL 3S tracking
- Colis Privé tracking
- Couriers Please tracking
- Paypal Package tracking
- Lithuania Post tracking
- Arrow XL tracking
- Tiki tracking
- Austrian Post tracking
- XDP Express tracking
- AuPost China tracking
- Couriers Please tracking
- Jam Express tracking
- Redur Spain tracking
- Collect+ tracking
- Wahana tracking
- Geodis Calberson France tracking
- WeDo Logistics tracking
- City-Link Express tracking
Edited by aftership (see edit history)

Greetings from UAE.

This is the only module I have come across which can track Aramex, the most used courier here.

Super easy to install.

• Like 1

Usefull and nearly free, just need to sync now statues beetween the service and prestashop and it will be perfect.

• Like 1

Hello

its a very good module

i like this , and my customers too

its Best !!

Thanks a lot for the review - please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com if i have not added free $10 credit to your account for testing.

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Greetings from UAE.

This is the only module I have come across which can track Aramex, the most used courier here.

Super easy to install.

Thanks for the words :) Glad you find tracking Aramex shipments at aftership useful. 

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com if i have not added free $10 credit for you.

would love to let you try the delivery notifications function. 

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Usefull and nearly free, just need to sync now statues beetween the service and prestashop and it will be perfect.

Thanks for the comment - do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com, and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Easy to install love the idea only issue i have and perhaps i am missing something, is that i would love to be able to access the dashboard while in my back office as opposed to actually going to the site to sign in, that way i can do everything that i need to do while in back office, a bit more convenient for me personally.  But other than that it is an excellent Add on and I highly recommend it.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Easy to install love the idea only issue i have and perhaps i am missing something, is that i would love to be able to access the dashboard while in my back office as opposed to actually going to the site to sign in, that way i can do everything that i need to do while in back office, a bit more convenient for me personally.  But other than that it is an excellent Add on and I highly recommend it.

Cheers,

Thanks for leaving us a review - do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you a free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

And any questions - just email me. Love to help. 

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

• Like 1

Excellent module! Hats off to the team who have developed it. Loved the usability and simplicity. Installed it recently and it has made our post shipment job lot much easier.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Vivek

• Like 1

Great module - I've just installed it because it supports the two couriers we use!

Very useful, definitely a keeper!

• Like 1

GREAT MODULE! We never find a great module like this for free! And if you choose premium you can add a lot of useful features!

Edited by pixelmatto (see edit history)
  • Like 1

For my it's working and easy configuration thanks.

www.ladolcevitashop.com

Thanks for leaving a review! Please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you free $10 credit to try out the service.

Love to help if you have any questions as well.

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Excellent module! Hats off to the team who have developed it. Loved the usability and simplicity. Installed it recently and it has made our post shipment job lot much easier.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Vivek

Thanks Vivek, glad you like the module.

Do email me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit to try out notifications service.

Love to help always.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Free and useful module, It would more useful if free service if you can make smartphone apps such ios or android so we can easily check status.

Thanks,

http://baby.letimahouse.com

Thanks! We do have an iphone app and launching android one in 1 month - it is a standalone app that does not sync with web at the moment. we are working on it.

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 to try out the service.

Love to help :)

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great module - I've just installed it because it supports the two couriers we use!

Very useful, definitely a keeper!

Thanks heaps for leaving us a review - do buzz me at andrew@aftereship.com and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the service.

If you have any questions - just email me and love to help.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hello everyone,

I just installed aftership for PS modul in my shop.

I know aftership for a while and its THE BEST Online Tracking Service for customers and me too ;)

GREAT WORK AFTERSHIP-TEAM !!!

Another question, I have some different online shops, am I able to connect them all to my aftership admin ?!

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I just installed aftership for PS modul in my shop.

I know aftership for a while and its THE BEST Online Tracking Service for customers and me too ;)

GREAT WORK AFTERSHIP-TEAM !!!

Another question, I have some different online shops, am I able to connect them all to my aftership admin ?!

Glad you like it! You can connect multiple stores to the same aftership account.

But if they are in different brands and you like to send out delivery notifications from different emails - then you need to open multiple aftership accounts.

If you just want to track all shipments for free - then you can simply connect all the stores in one account.

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you free $10 credit.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

• Like 1

This is best of the integration I have found when it comes to tracking

It would be good connect with Samart Shiping Client Company Xlogics.eu

• Like 1

GREAT MODULE! We never find a great module like this for free! And if you choose premium you can add a lot of useful features!

Thanks heaps for the review! Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notifications service.

Just email me if you have any questions - love to help.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

We have created a little script to update your orders from "In transit" to "Delivered" automaticly, it's here : https://gist.github.com/Mooty13/3f2cc1270f6e0bf56967

Just paste your API Key (given in aftership back office) and configure webhook to go to this URL. Put it in your aftership module dir. Then it's ready :).

Thanks heaps for developing this - we will definitely consider adding this to the core feature in the next upgrade.

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you $50 free credit. 

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

This is best of the integration I have found when it comes to tracking

It would be good connect with Samart Shiping Client Company Xlogics.eu

thanks a lot for the review - buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit.

Re Xlogics.eu - do you have 1-2 tracking numbers?

Love to take a look for you. Really hope you find AfterShip useful.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Cette add-on est génial! a conseiller vivement! le client est très satisfait du suivi précis des commandes!

Franchement! ça vaut le coup

• Like 1

Cette add-on est génial! a conseiller vivement! le client est très satisfait du suivi précis des commandes!

Franchement! ça vaut le coup

thanks! Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit.

Love to help :)

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

vyborna aplikacia, len sa treba s nou pohrat aby isla

Thanks heaps for the review - do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com for the free $10 credit.

Buzz me anytime for help.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

For those who are interested in trying delivery notifications service - do leave a message here and I can arrange accordingly.

You can notify automatically customers upon in transit, out for delivery, delivered, failed attempt, exception:

Screen+Shot+2014-07-07+at+9.30.15+am.png

Edited by aftership (see edit history)
  • Like 1

My theme breaks when I enter the code behind the body tag :(

How can I use this properly?

OH YEAH - how we can do this !!  A MUST ;P

Thanks for leaving us the words - do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Ottimo modulo... Inserito con successo e utilizzato da subito per sda... consigliato!

• Like 1

Ottimo modulo... Inserito con successo e utilizzato da subito per sda... consigliato!

Thanks a lot - just buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit for notifications. 

And of course, email me if you have any questions. Love to help.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

This module / service was impressively simple to configure and install, after many years of developing and operating Prestashop I finally found was I needed for myself and my customers.

• Like 1

This module / service was impressively simple to configure and install, after many years of developing and operating Prestashop I finally found was I needed for myself and my customers.

Thanks heaps for the great review - just buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit :)

Love to help always.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

With AfterShip extension, you can track all shipments for free, and verify if your shipments are delivered or any exceptions happen.

aftership-screenshot-2.png

Simple install, seems to work great with PS 1.5.6.2.  One note, it through an error if I used www in the domain name.

• Like 1

Simple install, seems to work great with PS 1.5.6.2.  One note, it through an error if I used www in the domain name.

Do buzz us at support@aftership.com - our awesome support team is happy to help.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great news! AfterShip now support 202 carriers worldwide.

:) Added 5 last week - Full list

GHN

RPX Online

17 Post Service
Skynet Worldwide Express UK
Geniki Taxydromiki

Awesome!! Love it! I believe our customers will do the same. 

Looking forward for eBay.co.uk connector available. 

Hi, can you send me an email at andrew@aftership.com.

And please let me know where you want to add the track button to - is it at the order page or just a new page?

Best

Andrew

Hi Andrew

I got the same issue, what is a solution?

873.                 $message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);

874.                 if ($message !== true)

875.                 {

876.                     if ($die)

877.                         throw new PrestaShopException($message);

878.                     return $error_return ? $message : false;

879.                 }

880.             }

881.         }

Thank you.

Edited by intx (see edit history)

A really really great aplication! Im using it all the time and the increasing carriers list is quite vast. It madfe me all the difference to track my shippments.

Good Job Guys!!

• Like 1

Great module !!!

however if i add the code in header.tpl a blank line appear on top of the site, how can i solve it?

i'm on ps 1.6.0.9 default theme

thanks

Hi,

I want to put the code for tracking number in my website prestashop and i get the code from my account in after ship and i copied to my CMS prestashop and i added In the header.tpl but nothing happen so please can you help me !!

ali fouad

Great module !!!

however if i add the code in header.tpl a blank line appear on top of the site, how can i solve it?

i'm on ps 1.6.0.9 default theme

thanks

Hello, 

Can you send me the page to have a look ? 

Thank you, 

Alex Chui

Business Development, AfterShip

Hi,

I want to put the code for tracking number in my website prestashop and i get the code from my account in after ship and i copied to my CMS prestashop and i added In the header.tpl but nothing happen so please can you help me !!

ali fouad

Hello, 

Can you send me the links of the page. Email : alex (at) aftership.com

Thank you, 

Alex Chui 

It does support multi-store. 

When you generate your store API info for connecting your PrestaShop store to AfterShip, you can specify the store for each API key so that you can link different store to different aftership account. 

If the multi-stores carry different brands, we suggest users to link multiple shops to separate AfterShip account in case you want to send out delivery notifications through AfterShip as our notification only support one template and one send-from email address.

Hope this clarifies, and buzz me for any questions. 

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Is now AfterShip supporting multiple templates and multiple email addresses?

Saw your pricing having multiple accounts will add costs.

Edited by KintaroOe (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Magnifico!!

thanks! Do buzz me at alex@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit.

Have a fabulous day ahead!

Best
Alex

This is great module,it help me weary much.

thanks Daniel ! Do buzz me at alex@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit.

Best
Alex

Is now AfterShip supporting multiple templates and multiple email addresses?

Saw your pricing having multiple accounts will add costs.

Hello There, 

If you have different brand / require different email template.  we suggest users to link multiple shops to separate AfterShip account in case you want to send out delivery notifications through AfterShip as our notification only support one template and one send-from email address.

Hope this clarifies. 

Alex 

Hi Alex,

Any News about my issue i hope its okay now

Regards,

Ali

Hello Ali, 

Sent you an email. Could take a look please. Let me know . Thank you * 

Alex 

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your Support and helping me to last second and thank you for the $10 you the best ever person in the world not coz the $10 coz the full supporting 

Best Regards,

Ali

• Like 1

Excelente Module, The best

Best
Alex

I am currently using that module. so far so good. love the options.

the only negative thing i have to say is about their support.
they have this guy name Alex who sucks at giving support. I almost canceled the account with aftership because of him.
after paying a developer to try and check finally it worked. not sure if the developer fixed it or it was a bug on aftership end.
Other than that it’s a great module.
i didn't check the sms feature yet. Hopefully i will work with no issue.

• Like 1

i want bluedart tracking features

Hello. Tracking for bluedart please refer to the follow link : https://www.aftership.com/courier/bluedart 

Thank you, 

Alex Chui 

Muy buena aplicación. Realmente lo que me hacía falta

Thank you for your support.

Thank you, 

Alex Chui 

a perfect application i was looking for

Thank you for your support. 

Thank you, 

Alex Chui 

I am currently using that module. so far so good. love the options.

the only negative thing i have to say is about their support.

they have this guy name Alex who sucks at giving support. I almost canceled the account with aftership because of him.

after paying a developer to try and check finally it worked. not sure if the developer fixed it or it was a bug on aftership end.

Other than that it’s a great module.

i didn't check the sms feature yet. Hopefully i will work with no issue.

Hello Zigi, 

Thank you for your feedback. Not sure what issue you have with your AfterShip setup by looking at this post.

Please free feel to contact us at support@aftership.com. Usually I will escalate the issue into priority for our tech team to take a look. 

Somebody else on the team could also help to take a look. Let us know. Love to help. 

Do buzz me at alex@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit. Can use it to try out the premium features. 

Thank you, 

Alex Chui