aftership

[FREE MODULE] Track all your shipments for 108 carriers

Great application, it's helping us to help our customers.

With this great application they can tracking their shipments, without contacting us to do it for them.

Also it helping us, to minimalise our work to send tracking details, because before using Aftership we needed to send the tracking details from various carriers manually or sometimes we needed to change something in the scripts to let it send it for us.

Maybe it would be a great update, if the application not only let customers track their shipments, but that they can select the carriers in the cart so that we can show the right prices and carriers we use, without that we needed to add those in prestashop (using the standard carriers system).

Edited by Globze International (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Create application, it's helping us to help our customers with tracking there orders.

Hi, thanks heaps for the support!

please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notifications service. 

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi,

I like this module it's great and I think everyone should use it, I have had one or two problems getting it up and running but once my store goes live I can see this saving quite a bit of time.

• Like 1

Hi,

I like this module it's great and I think everyone should use it, I have had one or two problems getting it up and running but once my store goes live I can see this saving quite a bit of time.

Thanks heaps for the support - do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com, love to give you free $10 credit to test the service.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get this to work? When I enter the tracking button code into a blank CMS page it just comes back with errors.....

Any ideas??

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get this to work? When I enter the tracking button code into a blank CMS page it just comes back with errors.....

Any ideas??

What does this mean??

[PrestaShopException]

Property CMS->content is not valid

at line 878 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

873.                 $message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);

874.                 if ($message !== true)

875.                 {

876.                     if ($die)

877.                         throw new PrestaShopException($message);

878.                     return $error_return ? $message : false;

879.                 }

880.             }

881.         }

This is all I get when I try to add the code???

Help!!!

Hi Sim,

Following your previous questions, AfterShip has some further updates.

1. Display tracking results by checkpoint time

2. Singapore Post API now provide the destination country code, and we display that accordingly

3. We have updated the logic to avoid missing shipments import

Let me know how it goes. 

Best

Andrew, AfterShip

Andrew,

Things seem to be working better now. I will continue to monitor the shipments.

I also noticed "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" status from USPS has been omitted for Singpost shipments which is good and less confusing for customers. Was this omission intentional?

• Like 1

Andrew,

Things seem to be working better now. I will continue to monitor the shipments.

I also noticed "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" status from USPS has been omitted for Singpost shipments which is good and less confusing for customers. Was this omission intentional?

Hi Sim,

It is working better with the new ordering logic.

For "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" - we didnt do anything on that. I guess USPS has removed that somehow.

Am glad you see the improvement. We have also added the courier at checkpoint level so people know where the tracking information comes from in case it tracks at both origin and destination countries.

Best

Andrew

Hi Sim,

It is working better with the new ordering logic.

For "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" - we didnt do anything on that. I guess USPS has removed that somehow.

Am glad you see the improvement. We have also added the courier at checkpoint level so people know where the tracking information comes from in case it tracks at both origin and destination countries.

Best

Andrew

The feature improvements were useful. My customers find them informative as well.

I actually sent Singpost and USPS separately with a long email last year December. Not sure if that made things work but am glad things are falling into place. What a pity we have no control over how the postal services post their shipping info even though at times they can be very misleading especially when 2 postal tracking data are meshed together.

My email load and tracking complains are down quite a lot since last month. Thanks for everything!

Great!!! made my life simpler!!! thanks a lot.

Hi, thanks for support! Do email me at andrew@aftership.com, and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notifications service.

Love to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

What does this mean??

[PrestaShopException]

Property CMS->content is not valid

at line 878 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

873.                 $message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);

874.                 if ($message !== true)

875.                 {

876.                     if ($die)

877.                         throw new PrestaShopException($message);

878.                     return $error_return ? $message : false;

879.                 }

880.             }

881.         }

This is all I get when I try to add the code???

Help!!!

Hi,

As said in email, you have to edit the theme file and insert the following after the <body> tag

According to other users, the body tag is in header.tpl in your theme directory.

<div id="as-root"> </div><script>(function(e,t,n){var r,i=e.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];if(e.getElementById(n))return;r=e.createElement(t);r.id=n;r.src="//apps.aftership.com/all.js";i.parentNode.insertBefore(r,i)})(document,"script","aftership-jssdk")</script>

And then insert the following code at the new page:

<div class="as-track-button" data-counter="true" data-support="true" data-width="400" data-size="large"> </div>

Try it out and let me know how it goes.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

At Prestashop Forum, I posted that things got better when Origin Post was omitted from the Aftership tracking url: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/274639-free-module-track-all-your-shipments-for-108-carriers/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1527437

Recently, Singpost shipments to USA seems to be going back to it's old ways. Showing "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" for random shipments.

With "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" (confusing to customers)

Without "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

https://www.aftership.com/eJHf5aPkmO Jan 16 (last checked 24 Jan 15.24hrs +8GMT)

Although "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" status is sent by USPS, but this status is really annoying. This status really has no meaning and only contradicts Singpost's "Despatched to overseas" status. To make matter worst, Origin Post status likes to appear 3-8 days after Singpost's "Despatched to overseas" status :(

The carrier label may help if customers are smart enough but in most cases an explanation is still required when asked by customer.

• Like 1

Hi,

it's very good service and help for e-shop owners.

I have Prestashop 1.5.6.1 and all was easy and without error :-)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi,

it's very good service and help for e-shop owners.

I have Prestashop 1.5.6.1 and all was easy and without error :-)

Thanks!

Thanks for the comment - please send me an email at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you free $10 credit to try out the service.

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Wonderful service, only few things:

- There isn't Bartolini (Italian carrier) 

- You should insert "customer name" directly in the row of tracking table view

Gregorio

will should possible to have more Italian ship tracks please? :)

Missing a lot....

We love to add that. Other than Bartolini, do you have other recommendation we should add.

Please pass me the name and some tracking numbers at andrew@aftership.com and i can take a look.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

10 dolar bedava kredi için yazıyorum daha sayfada bişi görmedim :)

Thanks for the comment - please send me an email at andrew@aftership.com and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi / bonjour,

:ph34r: Support 127 carriers - see Full List :ph34r:

We have released TRACKING MODULE, that allow shop owner to track all shipments automatically in one place, and notify customers of delivery updates. Your customers can also track directly at your website without leaving! The module supports 127 carriers - including UPS, FedEx, La Poste, DHL, USPS. The module is really useful for merchants who receive customer inquiries about order status all the time.

:) We are new here - love to hear your feedback!  :) 

aftership-featured-main.png

Free Features:

* Track ALL shipments automatically in one place at AfterShip
* Allow customers to track within online store  [see demo1] [see demo2]
* Support 127 carriers worldwide 
* View latest delivery status and tracking history
* [NEW] Generate a tracking link for each shipment for easy sharing, e.g. yourstore.aftership.com/1Z762VA36899524763
* Automatically track shipments in both origin and destination countries 
* Filter shipments by status, carrier and destination
* Search a shipment by order ID, customer name, email, tracking number
* Dashboard to see your shipping performance in the past 30 days
* Easily find out any exception shipments

Premium Features:

* Notify customers of delivery updates through emails / SMS (PREMIUM) - see pricing
* Auto notify when in transit, out for delivery, failed attempt, delivered or exception
* Support white-label notifications, i.e. Send from your email, and customizable (HTML) 
* Include a direct tracking link in notification message

Download:

:rolleyes: UPDATE: Module version: 1.0.3 :rolleyes: 

PrestaShop 1.4.x - aftership-prestashop-14x.zip 

PrestaShop 1.5.x - aftership-prestashop-15x.zip

You can also download from our website - thanks! 

Installation:

1. Create a Free AfterShip account

2. Install this PrestaShop Module 

3. Input PrestaShop API key and store domain at AfterShip

4. Once connected, shipments will be imported from PrestaShop store to AfterShip every 2 hours

Screen Shots:

aftership-screenshot-2.png

aftership-screenshot_2_v2.png

aftership-screenshot-3_v2.png

aftership-screenshot-4_v2.png

Excelent job! Thankyou!

Excelent job! Thankyou!

• Like 1

Hi, can you send me an email at andrew@aftership.com.

And please let me know where you want to add the track button to - is it at the order page or just a new page?

Best

Andrew

I have the same problem. I do not know how to fix this. Help me please!

• Like 1

Excelent job! Thankyou!

Excelent job! Thankyou!

Please send me an email at andrew@aftership.com, and let me know your aftership login - love to give you free $10 credit.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi - thanks for letting me know.

You can follow this guide to setup the Track Button:

https://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/268687-how-can-i-add-track-button-to-prestashop-store-

See Method B: 

3. Insert Track Button Code ( Method B )

If Method A gives you a blank page or error, you have to edit the theme file and insert the following after the <body> tag. According to other users, the body tag is in header.tpl in your theme directory.

<div id="as-root"> </div><script>(function(e,t,n){var r,i=e.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];if(e.getElementById(n))return;r=e.createElement(t);r.id=n;r.src="//apps.aftership.com/all.js";i.parentNode.insertBefore(r,i)})(document,"script","aftership-jssdk")</script>

And then insert the following code at the new page:

<div class="as-track-button" data-counter="true" data-support="true" data-width="400" data-size="large"> </div>

Let me know how it goes. And buzz me at andrew@aftership.com for $10 free credit. 

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Edited by aftership (see edit history)

Perfect on 1.5.4! Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you free $10 credit to try out the service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

I can't fix this. Is don't working for me. Help me, please is urgent!

I can't fix this. Is don't working for me. Help me, please is urgent!

Please pass me the header.tpl theme file at andrew@aftership.com and i can take a look for you.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

orderhistory-trackbutton.png

With a few simple code, you can now display tracking results at the Order History Page!

Make customers stay at your store to track shipments without leaving your site.

Here is the guide to insert Track Button to your Order History Page of PrestaStore.

Buzz me if any problems.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

andrew@aftership.com

Excellent tool for the ship in my country ( Mexico )

Please do contact me at andrew@aftership.com in case i have not given you the free $10 credit for testing out the notification service.

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder,  AfterShip

Nice job. It's possible change the language of the Status?

We are working on this  - please follow our integration plan at our feedback forum:

http://aftership.uservoice.com/forums/173766-feedback/suggestions/5524296

And do pass me your Aftership account and love to give you free $10 credit.

My email is andrew@aftership.com

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great module with good features and good integration with the tracking number and all. Please keep bringing such modules. 

Thank you

• Like 1

hello i have one problem with this module i try to put my tracking number but because i post from Elta (Greece) to different country e.g. England my post office(Elta) gives my order to English post office so the tracking carrier change from Elta  to Royal Mail so my module cant see it. It say than the post have been deliver. (but it didn't, it deliver to Royal Mail, and after that i don't know what is going on).

This is happening with all countries were i post.

can some one help me please?

thank you in advance

Pavlos

Great module with good features and good integration with the tracking number and all. Please keep bringing such modules. 

Thank you

Please send me an email at andrew@aftership.com, and let me know your aftership login - love to give you free $10 credit.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Aftership. Woot! Finally a HKG company doing something greeaaat!

Trying it out.. Don't you just hate how the local Chinese couriers have odd exception names in their tracking, anyway to change this. For example SF express says "sign after receiving" what does that even mean.  I guess its a translation issue... and "Pick-Up" instead of "Picked Up"

I'm still testing your module and service, lets see...

Would like to know what else you guys are working on!

Ricky

• Like 1

Trying it out.. Don't you just hate how the local Chinese couriers have odd exception names in their tracking, anyway to change this. For example SF express says "sign after receiving" what does that even mean.  I guess its a translation issue... and "Pick-Up" instead of "Picked Up"

Ricky

We also had issues with various carrier using different status strings from time to time. The only way to know there is a change of string in update status is when you are lucky enough to chance upon that shipment.

User defined customs trigger "if contains string" maybe?

Ricky

Hi Ricky - thanks for the encouraging words. 

My email is andrew@aftership.com and feel free to connect, love to give you $10 credit to try out the service. 

Currently, we directly use the tracking information in English provided by SF Express directly. We don't alter the tracking information by the carrier at the moment.

"Sign after receiving..." mean delivered according to SF Express. See example:

https://track.aftership.com/572436371816

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great work guys !! and thanks again for the fast support, its nice to work with you.

Thanks for the review. Please do contact me at andrew@aftership.com in case i have not given you the free $10 credit for testing out the notification service.

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder,  AfterShip

This looks amazing,but this addon don´t work under Prestashop 1.6. Could you please update?

• Like 1

Anyone of you having problems with USPS or Singpost shipments? Packages were physically either Delivered or had notice left at customer's location but Aftership statuses are stuck in "In Transit". We couldn't filter our "Exception" shipments because of this as they require urgent attention.

Had over 100+ shipments like that. 

• Like 1

This looks amazing,but this addon don´t work under Prestashop 1.6. Could you please update?

Yeah we are going to work on this next week - hope to launch by 21 Mar for PrestaShop 1.6. 

Will keep you posted.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

great job. thanks

Just buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give out free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

• Like 1

Yeah we are going to work on this next week - hope to launch by 21 Mar for PrestaShop 1.6. 

Will keep you posted.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Just buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give out free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Would it be possible to top up 5 or 10$ ? If credit prices are a concern, would it be possible to accept Bitcoin and allow 10$ top up?

• Like 1

Would it be possible to top up 5 or 10$ ? If credit prices are a concern, would it be possible to accept Bitcoin and allow 10$ top up?

Hi 

Currently we only support min $20 top up I am sorry.

But love to give you free $10 to try out the notification service first.

Please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com

Best,

Andrew

Co-founder, AfterShip

Anyone of you having problems with USPS or Singpost shipments? Packages were physically either Delivered or had notice left at customer's location but Aftership statuses are stuck in "In Transit". We couldn't filter our "Exception" shipments because of this as they require urgent attention.

Had over 100+ shipments like that. 

As spoken over email, the issue is solved. 

Do buzz me if you find bugs like that.

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

As spoken over email, the issue is solved. 

Do buzz me if you find bugs like that.

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Yep, things pretty much fixed. Thanks!

• Like 1

You can now insert a Free tracking widget to your PrestaShop - allow customers to track at your store without leaving!

See demo: http://demo.aftership.com/track.html

Try with this tracking number: 9405510200986118704114

Learn how to insert Track Button to PrestaShop in 5 mins. 

add-track-button-prestashop-1.png

I love your idea but it doesn't work for me.

My shop version is 1.4.11 and I followed your instruction to add the track button. However, I can see the button at all. Here is my track page: http://www.lovestation.com.au/content/20-track

Please help. Thanks!

• Like 1

My shop version is 1.4.11 and I followed your instruction to add the track button. However, I can see the button at all. Here is my track page: http://www.lovestation.com.au/content/20-track

Please help. Thanks!

Hi - love to help, can you grant me access to the admin login - my email is andrew@aftership.com. And i can take a look of the code you entered at PrestaShop page.

And remember to edit the Header theme file.

Best

Andrew

Co-founder, Aftership

Please help. Thanks!

Thank you for reply. I didn't install your module. What I did was trying to create a 'track' page by following your article: http://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/268687

I did insert the code into my header page as well as insert the code into the "track" page. I did exactly what is required. Please help.

• Like 1

Thank you for reply. I didn't install your module. What I did was trying to create a 'track' page by following your article: http://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/268687

I did insert the code into my header page as well as insert the code into the "track" page. I did exactly what is required. Please help.

Hi - can you pass me the prestashop admin login info, and also the header theme file at andrew@aftership.com?

Can help you to take a look.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

We do support PrestaShop 1.6.x, please download the updated module: aftership-prestashop-16x.zip

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com if having any problems.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

• Like 1

Amazing :)

Thank you for the update. My shop is almost ready, waiting for full release of 1.6 :)

• Like 1

Amazing :)

Thank you for the update. My shop is almost ready, waiting for full release of 1.6 :)

Great :) Buzz me at andrew@aftership.com if you like to have free $10 credit to try out notification service.

PrestaShop 1.6.x - aftership-prestashop-16x.zip

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great :) Buzz me at andrew@aftership.com if you like to have free $10 credit to try out notification service.

PrestaShop 1.6.x - aftership-prestashop-16x.zip

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi,'

on my admin prestashop 1.6

cant find webservice.

• Like 1

Hi,'

on my admin prestashop 1.6

cant find webservice.

Hi - i replied you via email at andrew@aftership.com. Would be great to have your Prestashop login if you like me to take a look for you.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

can i use version 1.6 with presta 1.5.6.2?  or should just keep older version

You can keep the older version - it is the same indeed. Anything, just buzz me anytime at andrew@aftership.com

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Mr Andrew.

i am using the aftership realy much on my prestashop.

and i know this might not be the forum, for asking - but what do i do if i need the aftership on my wordpress store ?

thank you

• Like 1

Замечательный модуль, решает много проблем с вопросами!

• Like 1

This module is great for our customers.

Thanks for the review. Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com with your Aftership login in case i have not yet added the free $10 credit to your AfterShip account. 

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Mr Andrew.

i am using the aftership realy much on my prestashop.

and i know this might not be the forum, for asking - but what do i do if i need the aftership on my wordpress store ?

thank you

Hi - we have not yet had the integration with Wordpress as it does not have a in-built tracking number field.

However, you can insert AfterShip Track button to your Wordpress blog easily by inserting a piece of code.

You can follow this integration guide: https://aftership.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/268665

Hope this helps.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Замечательный модуль, решает много проблем с вопросами!

Thanks - please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com in case i have not yet added free 10 credit to your account to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

We have just launched the free iOS app for package tracking

Track 130+ Carriers for FREE!
• Free unlimited tracking 
• Free push notifications 
• No ads 
• Auto-detect carrier 
• Easy-to-share tracking links 
• Barcode scanner 

Free Push Notifications:
• Info Received - Courier receives the order from shipper
• In Transit - Shipment is picked up
• Out for Delivery - Shipment is about to deliver soon
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver but failed
• Exception - Any delivery alerts

Download here

en_aftership_1.pngen_aftership_2.png

en_aftership_3.png

I like Aftership, and my clients too. Perfect service, excellent app. Norbert (Teebrasil.com)

thanks Norbert! do buzz me if i havent added free $10 credit to your AfterShip account. Thanks for the support!

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

This is a fantastic product.  I am only using the button on the order detail page and it auto-detects the pre-input track no perfectly.

Lee

• Like 1

This is a fantastic product.  I am only using the button on the order detail page and it auto-detects the pre-input track no perfectly.

Lee

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com for any questions, and let me know if i have not given you free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Great.  it can't seem to track DHL shipments?

Thanks.

We do support DHL tracking - can you pass me the tracking numbers and aftership account. 

My email is andrew@aftership.com

Love to help.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Very Nice Software!!!!

Thanks for the words - it made my day. Buzz me at andrew@aftership.com in case i have not given you free $10 credit.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

works fine - we love it! :)

It is possible to sent tracking mails / sms in the customer language to the customer?

Regards

Tom

Edited by Aido (see edit history)

works fine - we love it! :)

It is possible to sent tracking mails / sms in the customer language to the customer?

Regards

Tom

Hey Tom,

Sorry for my late reply due to the Easter holidays. 

Currently we only have one notification template for the same aftership account. May I know if you have multiple stores for different languages? If yes, then you can open multiple aftership account, and connect each store to each aftership account. 

You can then customize the notification message (email / sms) for each aftereship account.

Hope this clarifies.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

thanks it seems good

Thanks for words - please drop me an email and love to give you free $10 credit to try out the notifications service. My email is andrew@aftership.com

Remember tracking is free and you can refer to the following video:

This is module is a great convenience to merchant and customers alike. I just signed up for the service and look forward to using it at the launch of my online store!

• Like 1

This is module is a great convenience to merchant and customers alike. I just signed up for the service and look forward to using it at the launch of my online store!

Thanks for the words, do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you free $10 credit to try out the service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip