aftership

[FREE MODULE] Track all your shipments for 108 carriers

:) TechCrunch: AfterShip Gives Amazon-Style Post-Sale Powers

:) TheNextWeb: AfterShip allows sellers to offer prospective buyers the chance to track their orders in one place from dispatch until delivery

:) Forbes: AfterShip create compelling value for both e-commerce merchants and buyers.

Edited by aftership (see edit history)
  • Like 3

module looks very well,

just wondering, whole service is free?

@PrestaShop Legend - the Tracking module and Track Button are free. 

We have a notification module which users can choose to upgrade to Premium anytime to enable the service. 

Hope this clarifies. 

• Like 3

Great, but I dont know why I cant add the button on order details next to the tracking number...

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Great, but I dont know why I cant add the button on order details next to the tracking number...

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Hi, I just sent you a separate email regarding the instruction to install the track button.

I believe you refer to this Track Button: http://demo.aftership.com/track-button.html

You have to pre-input tracking number for your Track Button, please refer to this instruction

I believe you have to modify the theme file of the order history page for inserting this track button. You can pass me the theme file to take a look and will try my best to help. 

My email is andrew@aftership.com

Will this module compatible with multistore?

It does support multi-store. 

When you generate your store API info for connecting your PrestaShop store to AfterShip, you can specify the store for each API key so that you can link different store to different aftership account. 

If the multi-stores carry different brands, we suggest users to link multiple shops to separate AfterShip account in case you want to send out delivery notifications through AfterShip as our notification only support one template and one send-from email address.

Hope this clarifies, and buzz me for any questions. 

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Amazing service! Powered by PrestaShop 1.5.6 with no problems! Thanks to the team of developers!

• Like 1

can you do working for prestashop 1.3 ?

I will get my tech guy to check if we can add that - let you know around next week. 

Is there add some more track info from other sites like "Firstflight", Dtdc.

Thanks

vijay

• Like 1

Thanks

vijay

We will add "firstflight" around next week.

For Dtdc - can you please send some sample tracking numbers to my email, and i can take a look? 

Andrew

It does support multi-store. 

When you generate your store API info for connecting your PrestaShop store to AfterShip, you can specify the store for each API key so that you can link different store to different aftership account. 

If the multi-stores carry different brands, we suggest users to link multiple shops to separate AfterShip account in case you want to send out delivery notifications through AfterShip as our notification only support one template and one send-from email address.

Hope this clarifies, and buzz me for any questions. 

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi,

thanks for your answer, I didn't receive your email.

I have followed instructions but it doesn't work.

Can you resend your email?

Thanks.

Hi,

thanks for your answer, I didn't receive your email.

I have followed instructions but it doesn't work.

Can you resend your email?

Thanks.

Please send me an email at andrew@aftership.com with your aftership login, website link and API key. 

I will take a quick look for you.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Thanks

vijay

Added First Flight:

Please activate First Flight in your aftership account: https://www.aftership.com/settings/courier.

Best,
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Im trying this now, thanks!

Thanks! Please email me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you $10 to try out the service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Oooh, nice!!! :D

This is exactly what I needed, and its FREE, too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great going, folks! I'll let you know when I get this thing set up and running. I will treasure this one.

• Like 1

Oooh, nice!!! :D

This is exactly what I needed, and its FREE, too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great going, folks! I'll let you know when I get this thing set up and running. I will treasure this one.

Thanks a lot for the great comment! Please email me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you $10 to try out the notification service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Got this working with Andrew's help. Not sure why it wouldn't connect for me but he jumped right in and got things rolling. The only thing I needed to do was manually setup the code on my site and those directions are here in the Aftership Knowledgebase . They didn't work for me because as I researched an error (The content field (English (English)) is invalid.) I realized the stock 1.5.6 doesn't utilize the full TinyMCE features. I found this fix for the error. So I had to edit a couple files to get the store to allow the java in the CMS page (after going to preferences>general and clicking yes on the allow iFrames). Once I did this the block was embedded successfully, and everything is flowing to aftership. This is great!

I wish I could have multiple people access my Aftership account without giving them my personal login(unless I missed it?). I have to share mine with another person and I don't really like that for security reasons. That is probably a feature I am wishing for. It's not needed but usually a business is more than one person so this would be cool to be able to add a couple profiles to my account. 

I love that my customers will know exactly where and when there stuff is in transit. I think it will build loyalty, confidence and create repeat customers out of them. So far the experience has been awesome!

One thing I would like to see, which might not even be on their scope, but when a customer logs in to their account to check orders (not after opening an email) the tracking number we manually enter in the BO would highlight and one click aftership could produce the info. No copy and paste or anything. In fact that alone would make the "tracking page" I created obsolete, thus reducing a hurdle. Amazon does this and frankly I love that feature. Again, this might not be the goal of Aftership, but it's a feature that might bring someone over if they are on the fence.

Thanks Andrew for great customer service and I look forward to using the Aftership service. I will update my review as orders start coming and customers provide feedback.

• Like 1

One thing I would like to see, which might not even be on their scope, but when a customer logs in to their account to check orders (not after opening an email) the tracking number we manually enter in the BO would highlight and one click aftership could produce the info. 

Thanks heaps for the great comment. I have updated the guide to insert track Button at PrestaShop.

Regarding your suggested feature, you can pre-input tracking number to Track Button to allow users track shipment by one click

See this demo

aftership-screenshot-3.png

Check out this guide to pre-input tracking numbers using Track Button

Thanks!

I will try this out on our store. This type of module is just what we looking for.

:) Thanks for trying out! Please email me at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you $10 to try out the notification service.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Strange... i get an error. saying that it can not connect. :(

do i have to pay first or ? not a problem paying, just wanne se if it is something that my store can use.

thanks

This is exactly what I needed!
Works well with 1.5.4.0

Great support!

Thanks heaps for leaving us a review. I have added free $10 credit for you to try out our service. 

Buzz me anytime if you have any questions.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi! It seems to me that the phone number for the Finnish courier, Itella Posti, is wrong.

The number should be +358 200 71000

Thanks,

- Petteri

Edited by pucilpet (see edit history)

Hi! It seems to me that the phone number for the Finnish courier, Itella Posti, is wrong.

The number should be +358 200 71000

Thanks,

- Petteri

Updated accordingly - thanks for spotting! 

Updated Posti Phone number: https://www.aftership.com/courier/posti

Buzz me at andrew@aftership.com in case i have not pass you the free $10 credit.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Strange... i get an error. saying that it can not connect. :(

do i have to pay first or ? not a problem paying, just wanne se if it is something that my store can use.

thanks

Hi - you can connect your PrestaShop store with AfterShip for free, and track all your shipments for free.

And buzz me at andrew@aftership.com if I havent given you the free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

It looks pretty damn good! and the support from Andrew is outstanding! 

i will start using it rightaway! 

Thanks! Always love to help  :)

I have added free $10 credit to your AfterShip account to try out the notifications. 

Remember you can set different triggers in AfterShip: in transit, out for delivery, failed attempt, delivered, exception.

Buzz me if any questions.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Modulo buenisimo para ser free, congrats..

Thanks for leaving us the comment - do drop me an email at andrew@aftership.com. Love to give you a free $10 credit to try out the service.

Cheers

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Fab piece of software.  The visibility this gives to both you and your customers is amazing.  Allows us as a vendor to easily see any issues with deliveries and contact the customer for that even more personal touch.

Every prestashop owner should install this immediately.

• Like 1

hi please help me how can i add TCS PAKISTAN service in your module?? 

Hi I received your email and will reply there.

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-founder, AfterShip

Fab piece of software.  The visibility this gives to both you and your customers is amazing.  Allows us as a vendor to easily see any issues with deliveries and contact the customer for that even more personal touch.

Every prestashop owner should install this immediately.

Thanks so much for the great review - I have added $10 free credit to you account. 

Just buzz me at andrew@aftership.com for any questions. 

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Installed on planetediscount.fr

Nice one work presfect for presta 1.4.7.3

Just need some help for the track button

Really nice app that lot of people will love

love it!!!!

Thanks - do let me know your aftership login at andrew@aftership.com

Will give you $10 free credit to try out the notification service.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

problem with module - I copy/paste all necessary code, but when I'm trying to track - I have "half" response.

Please check attached screen

post-719469-0-92308900-1386370845_thumb.jpg

My Presta 1.5.3.1.

could you help me with it?

problem with module - I copy/paste all necessary code, but when I'm trying to track - I have "half" response.

Please check attached screen

attachicon.gifproblem with Track your order button.jpg

My Presta 1.5.3.1.

could you help me with it?

Yeah - love to help. I believe it is the CSS problem with your current them.

Just send me an email with the URL that you insert the Track Button - I will take a look.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi Andrew,

Just wanted to check if it's possible to send a notification to the customer when a certain time has passed after the shipment has reached "Out for delivery" status. 

Many couriers will only keep the shipment in their facilities for a given time (eg. 2 full calendar weeks) so it would be beneficial to send a reminder to the customer on the 10th day of the shipment being "Out for delivery" (just an example).

thanks,

Petteri

• Like 1

love it!!!!

Thanks! Leave me an email with your aftership login at andrew@aftership.com - love to give you a free $10 credit to try out the notification service.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi Andrew,

Just wanted to check if it's possible to send a notification to the customer when a certain time has passed after the shipment has reached "Out for delivery" status. 

Many couriers will only keep the shipment in their facilities for a given time (eg. 2 full calendar weeks) so it would be beneficial to send a reminder to the customer on the 10th day of the shipment being "Out for delivery" (just an example).

thanks,

Petteri

Hi Petteri,

We do not have such feature at the moment. 

In AfterShip, Out for delivery refers to carrier is about to deliver the shipment, usually arrive delivery address within a few hours.

AfterShip detect this status based on the tracking information provided by carrier. 

If the carrier does not have any tracking information online, AfterShip will tag the status as Pending.

When tracking information is online or carrier has picked up the shipments, AfterShip tag as In transit

Users can select notifications to send out when in transit, out for delivery, delivered, failed attempt, exception.

Hope this clarifies.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Service look down ? error 502 bad gateway :(:(

Indeed, an unplanned system maintenance. 

A few big merchants (~200K shipments per month) have signed up   :) and need to make a system upgrade. 

Our tech team is working hard on this. System will be up in an hour

Thanks for the patience.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

whao Andrew, i see that website is back but all my tracking are deleted ? are you updating the database or all tracking are lost forever ?

Regards,

Don't worry - all your data are still there, we are just having a system upgrade. 

The tracking info will be displayed properly in 1-2 hours. 

The system is still running at backend - tracking is still ongoing, and notifications continues to send out automatically.

Thanks for the patience and support  :)

Best
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Don't worry - all your data are still there, we are just having a system upgrade. 

The tracking info will be displayed properly in 1-2 hours. 

The system is still running at backend - tracking is still ongoing, and notifications continues to send out automatically.

Thanks for the patience and support  :)

Best
Andrew
Co-Founder, AfterShip

Thanks Andrew i see all came back "ouf" really happy.

For notifications i don't know because i still didn't get my $10 for review :) hope to test fast

Thnkas again for this fast support, perfect

Edited by planetediscount (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thanks Andrew i see all came back "ouf" really happy.

For notifications i don't know because i still didn't get my $10 for review :) hope to test fast

Thnkas again for this fast support, perfect

Just sent you an email regarding the upgrade and free $10 credit.  :)

You can now automatically send out emails or SMS when in transit, out for delivery, delivered, failed attempt, exception.

Buzz me if any questions - love to help.

Best

Andrew

andrew@aftership.com

Hi,

I have a problem with the track button. I have changed the TinyMCE but when the code is copied then save and preview I got this :

[PrestaShopException]

Property Product->description is not valid
at line 878 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

873. $message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);
874. if ($message !== true)
875. {
876. if ($die)
877. throw new PrestaShopException($message);
878. return $error_return ? $message : false;
879. }
880. }
881. }

PS 1.5.6.1

What can I do now? 

Thank you in advance.

Edited by margaritag (see edit history)

Just got it installed and connected. really nice tool. very helpful

Do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com, and love to give you free $10 credit.

Cheers,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Hi,

I have a problem with the track button. I have changed the TinyMCE but when the code is copied then save and preview I got this :

[PrestaShopException]

Property Product->description is not valid

at line 878 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

873. $message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $id_lang);

874. if ($message !== true)

875. {

876. if ($die)

877. throw new PrestaShopException($message);

878. return $error_return ? $message : false;

879. }

880. }

881. }

PS 1.5.6.1

What can I do now? 

Thank you in advance.

Hi, can you send me an email at andrew@aftership.com.

And please let me know where you want to add the track button to - is it at the order page or just a new page?

Best

Andrew

great!! can you add this courie http://www.exapaq.com ?

Hi there,

great module.

Exapaq seem to be present by using "DPD" courrier.

Great integration and module. 

Thanks a lot.

A question: is it possible to handle several different website in the same account?

The button integration dosen't work for me (in a CMS page) 1.5.6.1

• Like 1

In AfterShip, Out for delivery refers to carrier is about to deliver the shipment, usually arrive delivery address within a few hours.

AfterShip detect this status based on the tracking information provided by carrier.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your answer. For some couriers "Out for delivery" means that the shipment is ready to be picked up. This is true for Itella, at least.

Thanks,

Petteri

• Like 1

Hi there,

great module.

Exapaq seem to be present by using "DPD" courrier.

Great integration and module. 

Thanks a lot.

A question: is it possible to handle several different website in the same account?

The button integration dosen't work for me (in a CMS page) 1.5.6.1

You can add multiple sites in your AfterShip account - but for notification, there is only one template for one aftership account.

If you like to use different template for different stores - i will suggest you to open a separate aftership account.

For button integration to your CMS Page - you can send me an email at andrew@aftership.com, i will try to take a look.

Best

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your answer. For some couriers "Out for delivery" means that the shipment is ready to be picked up. This is true for Itella, at least.

Thanks,

Petteri

Hi Petteri,

For AfterShip,  `out for delivery` it can mean the courier is about to deliver the shipment or it is ready for pick up. 

You can send out a customized notification when shipment becomes `Out for delivery` in AfterShip at:

https://www.aftership.com/settings/trigger

In case i have not given you free $10 credit to try out notifications, please buzz me at andrew@aftership.com with you aftership email account.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

excellent module. thank you

You're welcome! Give me a buzz at andrew@aftership.com, love to give you a free upgrade and $10 free credit to try out the service.

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Just received my first Item not Received Chargeback dispute from customer.

Shipments from Singapore to United States have a very weird way of being displayed. Order was already despatched to overseas on November 26 but on November 28, status show Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. This confuses customers making them think the package have not been shipped out yet! (the actual reason this is happening is because Aftership tracks both Singpost and USPS and USPS is merely updating data on November 28).

I'm expecting more chargebacks if this does not get fixed.

Problem is critical because it's confusing customers.

I propose to:

1. Remove timestamp for Origin Post is Preparing Shipment and
  2. Add a note below that status telling customers that "Physical package may have been shipped out and this status is merely USPS receiving data from Singpost".

KHPnj8w.jpg

• Like 1

I am very excited to start working with this aftership module and upgrading soon to offer my customers better service.  Special thanks to the entire aftership team.

• Like 1

Just received my first Item not Received Chargeback dispute from customer.

Shipments from Singapore to United States have a very weird way of being displayed. Order was already despatched to overseas on November 26 but on November 28, status show Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. This confuses customers making them think the package have not been shipped out yet! (the actual reason this is happening is because Aftership tracks both Singpost and USPS and USPS is merely updating data on November 28).

I'm expecting more chargebacks if this does not get fixed.

Problem is critical because it's confusing customers.

I propose to:

1. Remove timestamp for Origin Post is Preparing Shipment and
  2. Add a note below that status telling customers that "Physical package may have been shipped out and this status is merely USPS receiving data from Singpost".

KHPnj8w.jpg

Do understand the problem that this tracking result that USPS provides.

At the moment, we will display what USPS provides.

I will consider adding this if we hear more user feedback at: http://aftership.uservoice.com/forums/173766

And suggest the note as "Shipper has already shipped out the package, and it is on the way."

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Edited by aftership (see edit history)

I am very excited to start working with this aftership module and upgrading soon to offer my customers better service.  Special thanks to the entire aftership team.

Thanks for support - do buzz me at andrew@aftership.com, and love to give out free $10 credit to try out the service.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

Do understand the problem that this tracking result that USPS provides.

At the moment, we will display what USPS provides.

I will consider adding this if we hear more user feedback at: http://aftership.uservoice.com/forums/173766

And suggest the note as "Shipper has already shipped out the package, and it is on the way."

Best

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

There is nothing wrong with USPS. It's to do with how you display this piece of information to users which you have control over.

I would suggest stripping away the timestamp for "Origin Post is Preparing shipment" and put it BEFORE the "Despatched to overseas". USPS also does not report timestamp for "Origin Post is Preparing shipment" and Aftership should also NOT.

This makes it simple and clear cut for customer.

Edited by Pressed0024 (see edit history)

I just reported over 3-4 different problems with the Aftership tracking. 

1. Shipment data order of display are mixed up for random shipments
  2. Aftership sometimes misses out and skips information on some shipment updates from postal website
  3. Aftership sometimes stop tracking certain shipments (eg. Postal site shows as Delivered but Aftership is still showing package has not even cleared customs)
  4. Origin Post is Preparing Shipment displayed after Despatched to Overseas problem for shipments entering USA. Confusing customers and induces payment chargebacks from customers. (don't see why this still needs to wait for more votes when it's a problem right at your face with potential financial loss from confused customers)

The app still isn't stable and they are constantly still patching up shipment issues here and there. I spend most of my time going through EACH shipment in my account because I can't trust the app to correctly set the status right and report correct info to customer.

I'm still not sure if the app saves me time or makes me spend more time managing shipments.

Edited by Pressed0024 (see edit history)

There is nothing wrong with USPS. It's to do with how you display this piece of information to users which you have control over.

I would suggest stripping away the timestamp for "Origin Post is Preparing shipment" and put it BEFORE the "Despatched to overseas". USPS also does not report timestamp for "Origin Post is Preparing shipment" and Aftership should also NOT.

This makes it simple and clear cut for customer.

Thanks for the suggestion.

For current method, we track at both origin and destination carriers (For your case - SingPost and USPS), and put the latest tracking results the latest. We currently will use the time we get the tracking results if there is no time / date is given.

We design the system that each check point should have a date and time.  I will add the note information once we get more user feedback. Thanks.

Best,

Andrew

Co-Founder, AfterShip

I just reported over 3-4 different problems with the Aftership tracking. 

1. Shipment data order of display are mixed up for random shipments
  2. Aftership sometimes misses out and skips information on some shipment updates from postal website
  3. Aftership sometimes stop tracking certain shipments (eg. Postal site shows as Delivered but Aftership is still showing package has not even cleared customs)
  4. Origin Post is Preparing Shipment displayed after Despatched to Overseas problem for shipments entering USA. Confusing customers and induces payment chargebacks from customers. (don't see why this still needs to wait for more votes when it's a problem right at your face with potential financial loss from confused customers)

The app still isn't stable and they are constantly still patching up shipment issues here and there. I spend most of my time going through EACH shipment in my account because I