Permanet link module

AVaccaro

Hi to all,

i would like to point out a Bug (and an help request to fix it) for the "Permanent link" module.

We are currently working with Prestashop 1.5.4.1 and the LeoTheme Citymart theme.

We are verifing that the module keep in memory the name(Last and First, example Carlo Rossi) of the first person registred after the "Empty Cache". For the new logged person (example Mario BianchI) on the top part the module give "Welcome on OggettoDeiDesideri.com | Carlo Rossi".

If I empty the cache, the system reset and keeps the new first registred. It's seems that the system read a static file in the cache.

By the way getting inside the accout details, I see the correct log.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Andrew

check this:

Actually I solved it. I figured out that in the template that I was using, this block came from an overriden permanent links module by the template, which used the same code as user info block module. So since there was something wrong with the cache function of this module, I found the file /modules/blockpermanentlinks.php and saw that when it called the hooks, it called the cached files like this:
public function hookFooter($params)
{
return $this->display(__FILE__, 'blockpermanentlinks-footer.tpl', $this->getCacheId('blockpermanentlinks-footer'));
}

so what I did was to remove the cache part so it will always call a new instance like this:
public function hookFooter($params)
{
return $this->display(__FILE__, 'blockpermanentlinks-footer.tpl');
}
  • Like 1

Thanks for your answer ..

I try but it don't work .. so i try to make this change :

public function hookTop($params)
    {
      return $this->display(__FILE__, 'blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl', $this->getCacheId('blockpermanentlinks-header'));
    }

In

public function hookTop($params)
    {

return $this->display(__FILE__, 'blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl');

}

and it work fine.

Great ..

Thank u a lot

Edited by Mekhet (see edit history)