• 2 months later...

Hi Spark111,

Replying your question. I have updated this today for http://www.ociohogar.com. I have downloaded latest version from the the code.google.com site. 

I just replaced the older Mobile_Detection.php file with the newer one, you don't need to do anything else.

BTW, even prior to this I had to do couple of changes on the mobile template logic so that smartphones (iPhone and small Android devices) would get detected as mobile but any kind of tablets would not get detected as mobile (I do want the regular website to show in iPad and other tablets). The mobile_theme module as downloaded from Prestashop doesn't work properly on this. I was getting iPad and other tablets detected as mobile even if I would configure the module to activate mobile web on smartphones only.

What I did:

- modify Mobile_Detection.php, at the "isMobile" function I add a check that "if (isTablet == true)" then I return false right away from the isMobile function.

I had to make also couple of changes at the settings.php file.

With this now I believe is working properly in all or most cases, I will have to keep updating from time to time the Mobile_Detection.php file from the site you pointed out above.

Best Rgds and good luck,

Roberto

Edited by ps_developer (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi ps_developer,

Could you post the changes in Mobile_Detection.php?

I have the same problem with the visualization of the normal web in my ipad and I can't make the modifications correctly.

Thanks in advance,

Miguel.