Free shipping only carrier prestashop 1.5.5.0

paulormf

Good night for all,

I'm for some time looking for a solution to this problem.
I found some threads on people with the same problem but with different version of prestashop.
For version 1.4, was solved by adding a condition in cart.php but in version 1.5 the code is different, I tried a few ways around but no success.
I wish only one carrier to stay free on purchases over 85.00 and not all.
Could help me?

Hi, I did the same for my website, for example I offer I provide free shipping for orders of $100 or more. What I did was I created a new carrier and named in Free shipping. assigned the appropriate zones and than created a range for example $100-$99999..

Once it is created then assign Fees for each zone, so in my case for the range $100-$99999 shipping fees will be $0.00 so in that way every order that will be $100 or more will have free shipping option available along with other regular shipping options. 

I am using this successfully on my website.

Hi, I did the same for my website, for example I offer I provide free shipping for orders of $100 or more. What I did was I created a new carrier and named in Free shipping. assigned the appropriate zones and than created a range for example $100-$99999..

Once it is created then assign Fees for each zone, so in my case for the range $100-$99999 shipping fees will be $0.00 so in that way every order that will be $100 or more will have free shipping option available along with other regular shipping options. 

I am using this successfully on my website.

---

thanks for the tip, but from what I saw, its price is based on the cost of shipping. Ex: If the shipping fees 101.00 he is free, is not it?
In my case, it will be free based on the purchase price and not the shipping.

---

thanks for the tip, but from what I saw, its price is based on the cost of shipping. Ex: If the shipping fees 101.00 he is free, is not it?
In my case, it will be free based on the purchase price and not the shipping.

in the above example, if the total cart for items only adds upto 100 than the Free shipping options becomes available, otherwise it is disabled.

• 1 year later...

I tried the above example and the free shipping carrier doesn't disable at the price below 100. It is available all time. In fact none of the carrier gets disabled for any ranges.  

e.g. 

I created free shipping carrier range start from 60 - 999...

and standard shipping ranges from 0 - 59.

Both available at all time, but carriers should behave according to ranges, as you mentioned in your post.

If any one has a solution for that, please share.