[SOLVED] No Editor Tiny in CMS

Kochan

Uncaught TypeError: Object function (f,a,c){var h=f.split(".")[0],i;f=f.split(".")[1];i=h+"-"+f;if(!c){c=a;a=b.Widget}b.expr[":"]=function(j){return!!b.data(j, f)};b[h]=b[h]||{};b[h][f]=function(j,n){arguments.length&&this._createWidget(j,n)};a=new a;a.options=b.extend(true,{},a.options);b[h][f].prototype=b.extend(true,a,{namespace:h,widgetName:f,widgetEventPrefix:b[h][f].prototype.widgetEventPrefix||f,widgetBaseClass:i},c);b.widget.bridge(f,b[h][f])} has no method 'extend' jquery.ui.widget.min.js:4

If it's really a new Presta: It looks like installation didn't succeed fully. Some files seem to be missing or corrupt. Did you upload them using FTP, or was it an installation script from your provider? 

If FTP, try to re-upload the files one more time. Maybe see if there's another FTP program that you can use. Did you check the file permissions?

My 2 cents,

pascal

so it isn't as simple as it seems :(

you use some non default modules which create in back office some new features? maybe one of these module use own .js file / own script which doesnt work well and crash whole jquery library (it is possible!)

Looking at similar problems from others, this link looked promising:

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?868745-Resolving-a-JQuery-conflict&s=7774295efd37a9e7f177beebf778c845&p=5157160&viewfull=1#post5157160

Can it be there's a conflict in jQuery versions that are loaded here?

I would try this:

I would start looking in the additional modules:

- Disable them one by one and see if that stops the problem.

- When it stops, we can have a look at the code in more detailed of the culprit...

pascal

• Like 1