Why can't customers receive any order confirmation email?

Hello,

When I place an order and get the payment done, I should, as customer-tester, get a confirmation via email. However, even though I get a merchant mail notification, nothing happens at the customer level. I did configure email and send a test email and it works. I also checked the spam inbox, etc, but no email was sent anyway.

So, would it be possible to have any insights on how to get the right configuration so that customers can receive email notification when order is placed?

Thank you

I'm not sure if it's what you mean, but here are some php error logs:

[05-Aug-2013 05:43:24] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home1/safegrip/public_html/nizoralshop/themes/default/modules/blockwishlist/mails/en/wishlist.html) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/safegrip/public_html/nizoralshop/controllers/admin/AdminTranslationsController.php on line 1472

[05-Aug-2013 05:43:24] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home1/safegrip/public_html/nizoralshop/themes/default/modules/followup/mails/en/followup_1.html) [<a href='function.file-put-contents'>function.file-put-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/safegrip/public_html/nizoralshop/controllers/admin/AdminTranslationsController.php on line 1472

Hello El Patron,

I'd love to answer your questions but  not sure if i get them right. For example, how to check service queue?

lets start with the first question as I tend to put them in order of importance.  are you using shop email of your domain?  i.e. [email protected] :)   and your domain is answerthequestions.co

as to the 2nd question, queue, that is from your hosting account control panel.  you would be better served searching 'outside' of ps on your particular hosting panel and mail queue

• 2 years later...