Problem with a member or not?

Dolke

Question

Hi guys.

Vekia as I was told is the legend of this forum. I had good connection with the guy and he helped me a lot.

I want to know what happened or what I did wrong so I cannot get any replay to PM, email, Skype?

Vekia, if you are reading this please tell me what went wrong and where. If you wish we don't need to communicate any more but I would like to know the reason. Thats all.

Thank you in advance for you time.

Dean Dolić

2 answers to this question

Hello Dean

I sent you an email some time ago (month? or even two? who knows i don't remember well, but i did that) with information that im not available for freelance work anymore :( i've got some "hard times" right now and I also disabled my PM.

All changes that i made for you in your store were free (although we discussed that it will be paid help). you don't have to worry about it, you don't have to pay, everything is okay in this matter.

Unfortunately I can't get involved in new projects so the only form of help that I can offer now is free help on public forum. I hope that in the nearest future I will be able to help individually again.

If you've got any questions related to "how to" do something, feel free to create new threads, I can assure you that as far as possible I will try to help :)

Best regards,

Milos

Hi Miloš,

Unfortunately I didn't receive email from you. 

Its not a problem friend, I thought that there was a problem at my side and that for some reason you are not replaying to me but now when you explained its totally understandable and I appreciate you explaining it to me. Sorry to hear about your problems or hard times, I guess its getting to each and every of us its just a matter of when. But hey, what kind of World would be if there were no problems and no hard times and on there other hand easy times and joy. I guess quite boring one :)

Thank you for the modifications and what can I say thank you for doing those for free. I noticed some interesting modules in your store and I would probably go ahead and buy some. It will be in some way a compensation for your effort with me and my website.

I finally moved my website to another hosting provider and its doing ok for now so I'm focusing on ranking and SEO.

This is a small issue that I'm not sure how to solve:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/271720-adding-alexa-tracking-code-on-mobile-theme/?do=findComment&comment=1360873

If you have time maybe you can help me there.

Thanks Miloš

Im glad we are ok and you replayed.

All the best
Dean