[solved] how to change cart final price with tax included / excluded ?

• 1 year later...

Same problem as above, got everything (I've found) set as tax included, nothing has been changed, everything worked fine until one day cart (OPC) decided to show total price tax excluded, while on other listings as well as at each product on OPC page, tax is included, cache off.

I have spent hours searching for answer how to include tax in final price in Front office. Everything was set ok but prices was without taxes. Finaly I look at Tax rules and there was only one rulle for one country so I called my friend from Switcerland and he confirmed that prices included taxes, but friend from Germany said prices was with tax excluded. So I removed exissing tax rulle add add new choosing ALL countries and setting same tax rate for all. Now its working correct  from any country. ;)

My problem was different, don't know why but PrestaShop has lots of errors in it's code, templates and translations, which leads to situations like these. I had to change {if} rule in opc/cart template in order to force appropriate behavior.

Same is for quantities and misleading polish admin panel translation, for example, you just need to rebuild tpl from scratch.

• 3 years later...