Hy,

I have a problem that look's like this:

I have a 1.4.11.0 prestahop installed with cash on delivery the only payment method activated.

When friendly URL is activated the checkout is going well till I have to chose the payment method. Because my only payment method is COD, I choose it and when to go to the last step, to finish order I receive a 404 error like in the print screen attached.

(PAGE NOT AVAILABLE

We're sorry, but the Web adress you entered is no longer available)

When the friendly URL is not enabled, things are going well and the orders can be done.

Did enywone have the same problem?

Thank You.

post-332605-0-95584300-1378057926_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hy,

I have a 1.4.11.0 prestahop installed with cash on delivery the only payment method activated.

When friendly URL is activated the checkout is going well till I have to chose the payment method. Because my only payment method is COD, I choose it and when to go to the last step, to finish order I receive a 404 error like in the print screen attached.

(PAGE NOT AVAILABLE

When the friendly URL is not enabled, things are going well and the orders can be done.

Thank You.

Bump.

I have the same problem. Shop running on Prestashop 1.4.11.0 (updated from 1.4.0.17). My payment method is also bankwire. But bankwire works fine also with enabled Friendly URL.

Only the COD works not. Maybe we will get some help here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hy,

(PAGE NOT AVAILABLE

Thank You.

Dude, do you solve this? Have the same thing, did have someone an idea, how to fix it? Please heelp!!

Thank's man.

I do the follow change on cashobdelivery.php file of the cashondelivery module and it's working.

On the line 79, I replace the old line with this one:

'this_path_ssl' => Tools::getShopDomainSsl(true, true).__PS_BASE_URI__.'modules/'.$this->name.'/'

to avoid the URL language prefix and now it's going weel.

Thank's for the clue.

Thank's man.

I do the follow change on cashobdelivery.php file of the cashondelivery module and it's working.

On the line 79, I replace the old line with this one:

'this_path_ssl' => Tools::getShopDomainSsl(true, true).__PS_BASE_URI__.'modules/'.$this->name.'/'

to avoid the URL language prefix and now it's going weel.

Thank's for the clue.

You welcome :)

In my PS 1.4.11.0 I went back to cod 0.3, its working also.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...