Retail price with tax field and Final retail price not displaying at the backend

Hello,

I just installed the prestashop version=1.5.4.1 on my local as well as live server but after putting the products I noticed few errors :--

1. When we add the new product "Retail price with tax" and "Final retail price" fields at the backend are missing and its providing me the only option to put "Pre-tax retail price:"
  2. After saving the product, at the front end it's showing me the "Pre-tax retail price:" as the selling price.

Please help me out so that the fields of "Retail price with tax field and Final retail price field"

will start getting displaying at the backend.

I tried many forum and support topics but none of them are working.

Thanks

post-689241-0-08577200-1377848011_thumb.png

I'm experiencing the same problem with 1.5.5.  There's no Retail Price with tax field at all and there's no price at all for Final Value.  I'm trying to launch my first store with Prestashop.

Upto now there isn't any sureshot way to get rid of this type of problem as I am looking for the solution from the last week. But one thing which got sorted out is Retail price with tax

Just follow the following steps to show the Retail price with tax.

• Go to the Localization --> Countries
  • Select your country
  • In my case it's United states
  • Edit that and check "yes" under Display tax label (e.g. "Tax incl."):
  • Finally SAVE the page. 

Now you can see the Retail price with tax as well as the Final retail price field but the taxex will not get included in the Final retail price field.

75% problem is solved now. Please have a look onto it and let me know if anything new you found.

post-689241-0-07015100-1378185482_thumb.png

Thanks

Yogesh Chauhan

Edited by ychauhan (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...