[SOLVED] Help to remove email logo attach in ps 1.5.3.1

Hi!

Someone know what I have to do to remove email logo attach in Prestashop 1.5.3.1 when Prestashop send emails when an order state is changed? (the logo is html embebed, we don't like that it will be attached as file in the email).

Thanks!!!

Prestashop Version 1.5.3.1

Edited by theboina (see edit history)

If I comment this line:

/*

if (isset($logo))

$template_vars['{shop_logo}'] = $message->attach(new Swift_Message_EmbeddedFile(new Swift_File($logo), null, ImageManager::getMimeTypeByExtension($logo)));

*/

In version 1.5.3.1 doesn't works. It is sending the logo attach in email...

What's wrong?

Thx

here is 'untested' code for 1.5.3.1

Note I added two lines of code surrounded by comment

if (Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL') !== false && file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL')))
$logo = _PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL');
  else
  {
if (file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO')))
 $logo = _PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO');
else
 $template_vars['{shop_logo}'] = '';
  }
  //don't attach logo
  unset($logo);
  //end of dont' attach logo
  /* don't attach the logo as */
  if (isset($logo))
$template_vars['{shop_logo}'] = $message->attach(new Swift_Message_EmbeddedFile(new Swift_File($logo), null, ImageManager::getMimeTypeByExtension($logo)));

Edited by El Patron
modified $logo = null to an unset (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

not work for me. Presta 1.5.4.1. Have remove logo from email template and comment lines in classes/Mail.php:

/*
if (isset($logo))
*/

:(

Edited by kotkotan (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

In my case I wanted to prevent PS from attaching the logo to emails and have {shop_logo} variable contain path to the logo image saved on the server in PS folder. In this case the logo would still appear in emails but would not be embedded in them. Here is what did:

In /classes/Mail.php I commented out the following two lines:

if (isset($logo))

and added another line of code right below:

$template_vars['{shop_logo}'] = Tools::getHttpHost(true).__PS_BASE_URI__.'img/'.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL', null, null, $id_shop);

For this to work you need to have an email logo image uploaded in BO->Settings->Themes. My PS version is 1.5.6.1.

Edited by gkorolkov (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

HI would this (below) also work for Prestashop 1.6.9? Would the image path be the same also.

Many thanks

In my case I wanted to prevent PS from attaching the logo to emails and have {shop_logo} variable contain path to the logo image saved on the server in PS folder. In this case the logo would still appear in emails but would not be embedded in them. Here is what did:

In /classes/Mail.php I commented out the following two lines:

if (isset($logo))

and added another line of code right below:

$template_vars['{shop_logo}'] = Tools::getHttpHost(true).__PS_BASE_URI__.'img/'.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL', null, null, $id_shop);

For this to work you need to have an email logo image uploaded in BO->Settings->Themes. My PS version is 1.5.6.1.

• 3 weeks later...

SImilar issue here. The header logo is sent in translated emails as an attachment. In English language this header works just perfect, but not in translated mails. I have not touched to header in the mail itself.

Also another issue: The generated link in translated emails do not work anymore.....

Any help?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

here is 'untested' code for 1.5.3.1

Note I added two lines of code surrounded by comment

if (Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL') !== false && file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL')))
	$logo = _PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO_MAIL');
   else
   {
	if (file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO')))
	 $logo = _PS_IMG_DIR_.Configuration::get('PS_LOGO');
	else
   }
   //don't attach logo
   unset($logo);
   //end of dont' attach logo
   /* don't attach the logo as */
   if (isset($logo))

This worked for me in Prestashop 1.6.14

Do note that the logo will be deleted in all email messages!

• 1 year later...

using ftp, find classes/Mail.php

there you will find code that assigns the logo, note the following code is from 1.5.5.0.

You can basically comment out the code that assigns the logo.

NOTE I DID NOT TEST THIS...MAKE SURE TO FIRST MAKE A BACK UP OF THIS FILE

08.31.2013-11.50.png

http://screencast.com/t/HJZtbPi1wy

Thanks for solution. It works but I want to delete logo attachment only in mail alerts (confirmation email to admin). How to do this?