tuk66

[MODULE] M4 PDF Extensions (with online editor)

I assume that after the M4PDF module has been disabled, the error will disappear.

Can you check mutual position these two modules in the displayPDFInvoice hook (Design > Positions)? Will changing the order of the modules in this hook solve the error?

I haven't found a compatibility issue with the PayPal PLUS module, but it seems that there are two different ways to generate the PDF invoice, which causes conflict.

Try this hack. Replace this block in the /config/smartyadmin.config.inc.php file

smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'toolsConvertPrice', 'toolsConvertPrice');
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'convertPrice', array('Product', 'convertPrice'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'convertPriceWithCurrency', array('Product', 'convertPriceWithCurrency'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayWtPrice', array('Product', 'displayWtPrice'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayWtPriceWithCurrency', array('Product', 'displayWtPriceWithCurrency'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayPrice', array('Tools', 'displayPriceSmarty'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'modifier', 'convertAndFormatPrice', array('Product', 'convertAndFormatPrice')); // used twice
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'getAdminToken', array('Tools', 'getAdminTokenLiteSmarty'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayAddressDetail', array('AddressFormat', 'generateAddressSmarty'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'getWidthSize', array('Image', 'getWidth'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'getHeightSize', array('Image', 'getHeight'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'addJsDef', array('Media', 'addJsDef'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'block', 'addJsDefL', array('Media', 'addJsDefL'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'modifier', 'secureReferrer', array('Tools', 'secureReferrer'));

with

smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'toolsConvertPrice', 'toolsConvertPrice');
if (!isset($smarty->registered_plugins['function']['convertPrice'])) {
    smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'convertPrice', array('Product', 'convertPrice'));
}
if (!isset($smarty->registered_plugins['function']['convertPriceWithCurrency'])) {
    smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'convertPriceWithCurrency', array('Product', 'convertPriceWithCurrency'));
}
if (!isset($smarty->registered_plugins['function']['displayWtPrice'])) {
    smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayWtPrice', array('Product', 'displayWtPrice'));
}
if (!isset($smarty->registered_plugins['function']['displayWtPriceWithCurrency'])) {
    smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayWtPriceWithCurrency', array('Product', 'displayWtPriceWithCurrency'));
}
if (!isset($smarty->registered_plugins['function']['displayPrice'])) {
    smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayPrice', array('Tools', 'displayPriceSmarty'));
}
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'modifier', 'convertAndFormatPrice', array('Product', 'convertAndFormatPrice')); // used twice
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'getAdminToken', array('Tools', 'getAdminTokenLiteSmarty'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'displayAddressDetail', array('AddressFormat', 'generateAddressSmarty'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'getWidthSize', array('Image', 'getWidth'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'getHeightSize', array('Image', 'getHeight'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'function', 'addJsDef', array('Media', 'addJsDef'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'block', 'addJsDefL', array('Media', 'addJsDefL'));
smartyRegisterFunction($smarty, 'modifier', 'secureReferrer', array('Tools', 'secureReferrer'));

I tried this, but unfortunately no luck. The error remains exactly the same. (Did I clearing a cache of some sort? Did clear it in the backend only)

I also realized that there is a similiar problem in PS 1.6.1 with Paypal Plus aswell. There it happens, that on the order confirmation page all the page headers aren't loaded. Only the content text appears. Server log says:

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in [...]/cache/smarty/compile/df/67/19/df67190c92bd2c1c44c5a227b1e2af904e7b0d08.file.m4_invoice_2_bd_freetext+.tpl.php on line 446
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function displayPriceSmarty() on string in [...]/cache/smarty/compile/37/c2/f6/37c2f61e59cf6410dabd086a194309f5f721cd6f.file.order-confirmation.tpl.php:136
Stack trace:
#0 [...]/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(188): content_5dfcc6afa52399_89826546(Object(Smarty_Custom_Template))
#1 [...]/classes/SmartyCustom.php(110): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/var/www/vhosts...', NULL, NULL, Object(SmartyCustom), false, true, false)
#2 [...]/classes/controller/FrontController.php(713): SmartyCustomCore->fetch('/var/www/vhosts...')
#3 [...]/classes/controller/Controller.php(209): FrontControllerCore->display()\n#4 [...]...
', referer: [...]/module/paypalplus/execute?id_cart=131648&paymentId=PAYID-LYDCF6Y8U6334757M5935827&token=EC-8AG798295A471231A&PayerID=C5T48JQZ4VBZ4

I must confirm that there is an issue when this module works next to another module which creates PDF output. I know two such modules: PayPal PLUS and Terms of Sale Send. I'm working on a solution and the fix will be available soon.

Anyway, the mentioned temporary solution should also work. Have you used the exclamation marks in:

if (!isset($smarty->registered_plugins

The new version of the module is available at www.presta-addons.com. All upgrades are FREE for life.

CHANGELOG

v3.1.3 (2020-01-06)

- Optimized memory usage
- Added Slovak translation
- Fixed bug caused by re-registering Smarty Modifier when order is completed (PrestaShop 1.7 and another module with PDF output is active)
- Fixed bug when using Debug Template (PrestaShop 1.7.0.0 to 1.7.3.4)
- Fixed the template list appearance (only when Ap PageBuilder is installed)

• Like 1

On 5/12/2014 at 10:50 AM, tuk66 said:

HOW TO show product features in invoice

Insert the code below inside the order_detail loop ({section name=detail loop=$order[orders].order_detail}) to display product features. This example shows using static functions inside

On 5/12/2014 at 10:50 AM, tuk66 said:

HOW TO show product features in invoice

Insert the code below inside the order_detail loop ({section name=detail loop=$order[orders].order_detail}) to display product features. This example shows using static functions inside a template.

{assign var="features" value=Product::getFrontFeaturesStatic($conf.pdf_id_lang, $order[orders].order_detail[detail].product_id)}
{* {$features|@debug_print_var} *}
{section name=feature loop=$features}
    {* use the first or second style *}
    {$features[feature].value}{if !$smarty.section.feature.last} x {/if}
    {* {$features[feature].name}: {$features[feature].value}{if !$smarty.section.feature.last}, {/if} *}
{/section}

To display only one feature use (set your feature name instead of Fill_in_name_of_feature string):

{assign var="features" value=Product::getFrontFeaturesStatic($conf.pdf_id_lang, $order[orders].order_detail[detail].product_id)}
    {if $features[feature].name == 'Fill_in_name_of_feature'}
        {$features[feature].value|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
    {/if}
{/section}

a template.

{* {$features|@debug_print_var} *}
    {* use the first or second style *}
    {$features[feature].value}{if !$smarty.section.feature.last} x {/if}
    {* {$features[feature].name}: {$features[feature].value}{if !$smarty.section.feature.last}, {/if} *}
{/section}

To display only one feature use (set your feature name instead of Fill_in_name_of_feature string):

{/if}
{/section}

Hi.
I try to make only ONE feature visible on invoice template but the example in the forum does not work. How can I revise the code that is available for all features?

<!-- start product features block -->

{if !empty($r_order.product_feature)}
                        {foreach from=$r_order.product_feature[$order_detail.product_id]|@sortby:"name" item=product_feature name=product_feature}
                            <br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="smaller">{$product_feature.name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}: {$product_feature.value|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}</span>
                        {/foreach}
                    {/if}
                    <!-- end product features block -->

I´m running 1.7.6 and the latest version of your module.

Try this snippet if you are using version 3.* of the module (I must adapt the How-Tos for these versions):

{assign var="features" value=Product::getFrontFeaturesStatic($conf.pdf_id_lang, $order_detail.product_id)}
    {/if}
{/section}

• Like 1

Hi, I like this module verry much ! Just one thing, when you are on product list, and you will display catalog.tpl with the CUSTOMER price ( With the discount of the group customer ), wich code have I to add on it ?!

For the moment, the price is always the basic price.

Thanks a lot for answer,

Steven D.