My Site...How does it look?

Silly2127

Hello everyone...hopefully you guys can give me your opinion about my new site...right now my permanent links banner moved and I am working on it to fix it. But in the meantime, hopefully you can give me your feedback on what you think. All comments are greatly appreciated.

Please visit www.shopusa.cl!

Edited by Silly2127 (see edit history)

I made the changes you guys indicated in the permanentlinks.css file but it will not update. Before I had done the same and it worked, but now it doesn't. I am thinking there could be a overwrite rule somewhere causing this problem. I have not been able to figure it out. My partner said that all of this happened after he installed a free module called blocknews CMS. I uninstalled it, but this problem remained. I would appreciate and ideas on how to solve this issue.

Oops, thanks for the feedback!

Hi Silly (well, you chose the name!),

In your blockpermanentlinks.css file, for ul# header_links you have width: 969px; - remove this, it will bring the menu to the left of the page.

And too much red! My eyes don't know where to look. :wacko:

I can see it now. Looks not bad. Maybe there are too much elements on pages but it is OK.

For me, the biggest problem is lack of relevant information about products. Sometimes only an image or short sentence for expensive goods is not enough.