Module ebay 1.5.1 dont show Shipment config (Closed)

bmfranky

Hi, i have a store whith prestashop 1.4.11.0 , before i have installed the ebay module 1.4.1 and they whork +/- fine, the problem became after actualize the module to version 1.5.1 , now in the shipment tab, dont show the carriers , the regions both nothing ,see the image.598o.jpg
I reinstall the module but they dont work, you know whi, i tried to reinstall 1.4.1 but them dont whork fine.

I spect your answer , thanks a lot.

Edited by bmfranky (see edit history)

Hi, now wen i enter in my control panel i received this advice.

Notice: Undefined variable: combinations in ./../modules/ebay/classes/EbaySynchronizer.php on line 372

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ./../modules/ebay/classes/EbaySynchronizer.php on line 372

Notice: Undefined variable: combinations in ./../modules/ebay/classes/EbaySynchronizer.php on line 372

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ./../modules/ebay/classes/EbaySynchronizer.php on line 372

You Know wats the problem?

Edited by bmfranky (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

hello,
if you want to avoid wasting time and get professional assistance with an advanced module with advanced features that allow you to better manage your items on ebay, look at our video presentation:
http://www.prestalia.it/videotutorial/

IF YOU ARE THE FORUM AND WE SEND AN E-MAIL YOU RECEIVE A DISCOUNT COUPON.

Our mail: [email protected]

best regards