[SOLVED] Login Page Do Not Redirect to Admin Panel

Hello All,

First of all i want to tell that i am new to prestashop. However i am a techie.

My Problem is I am directly hosting on a free hosting website. I installed 1.5 version of Prestashop. The thing is i am unable to login to the dashboard. whenever i put username and password it redirects me to the login page again.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

HPSS007

No. if I put wrong username password it give me error.

but i have checked into database too username and password are correct. changed it too. but it doesn't show anything if i put correct username and password. it just opens that page again. :(

• 1 year later...

Hi,

i'm also having the same issue. after login with admin panel it does not show any username password wrong error. but it stay in login page only. i'm not able to solve this issue. please help me. 

after login url chaged to 

http://localhost/xxxxxx/admin123/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=bd4aa3154ae22a947b58662ec33c8141&redirect=AdminDashboard. but dashboard is not showing.

Thanks in advance

Edited by ramesh91 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

for me it is working prestashop 1.6.1.5 after changing permission of this file admin/ajax-tab.php to 755 after checking error log in cpanel

This solution worked for me. Prestashop 1.6.0.9 version. The problem appeared after adding a new user to the backoffice.

I also had to clear my browser cache to make it work.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...