How to allow only one voucher per order

Gowtham

Hi Friends,

I have a problem in my store. I added 100 different vouchers which is valid for one user. But the users started combining the vouchers which old vouchers and i face a critical situation as it will make loss for my side. I tried changing all vouchers to uncombined while creating a voucher. But is there a default way that i can have all the vouchers as uncombined in default? Basically I don't want my Customers to use more than one Voucher in a single Order.

Thanks in Advance,

Gowtham.

• 1 year later...

Another problem is, that all vouchers created by Loyalty module are combinable.. So I can manually disable combination, but when customer transform loyalty points to voucher, this voucher is combinable! Best solution would be disable ALL combinations and allow only one voucher per order.

Any solution??

in this case it's necessary to alter module .php code, 

open file: modules/loyalty/controllers/front/default.php

and change code:

$cart_rule->add();

to:

$cart_ruke->cart_rule_restriction=1;
$cart_rule->add();

after that all coupons generated with loylaty module will be uncombinable with other coupons.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

in this case it's necessary to alter module .php code, 

open file: modules/loyalty/controllers/front/default.php

and change code:

$cart_rule->add();

to:

$cart_ruke->cart_rule_restriction=1;
$cart_rule->add();

after that all coupons generated with loylaty module will be uncombinable with other coupons.

thank about it!. And how should be with referral program?

• 3 months later...

Hi Subwayside,

follow this , go to admin panel and navigate to PRICE RULE->Cart Rules . open your voucher settings page, then "actions" tab

click in 'Compatibility with other cart rules' checkbox, and remove cart rule from 'Combinable cart rules'  then Save the changes

I think this will help to solve your problems

Edited by vijaykryadav24 (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

HI,

I am using Prestashop 1.7.2.2. And want to select all cart rule in an Uncombinable select box instead of a combinable select box while adding new cart rule. 

Is it possible to do so?

I changed in prestashop/admin928iq35ay/themes/default/template/controllers/cart_rules/form.tpl line number 482 & 483

$('#cart_rule_select_1').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=unselected&search=');
$('#cart_rule_select_2').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=selected&search=');

to 

$('#cart_rule_select_1').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=selected&search=');
$('#cart_rule_select_2').jscroll().data('jscrollapi').load_scroll(baseHref+'&type=unselected&search=');

It select all cart rule in an Uncombinable select box. But, after saving it will in a Combinable box.

• 1 year later...